Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone / bonjour à tous et merci
chris92paris
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello everyone / bonjour à tous et merci
09-18-2019 5:40 AM

Hello everyone

First, big thanks to users who have posted their feedback and tips on this forum as it s been really useful
I ve been lurking several forums for the past years and have decided to post feedback as I will be trying new mones
Didn’t t post until now as I ve been playing with most popular sexual mones and experienced users gave much better feedback and instructions

Single dad of a 6 yrs old kid enjoying single life in the City of romance (Paris in France)
After 15 years with ups and downs, I took back my celibavy and have my kid half time for the last 2 years
Half Time i m single and enjoy life with a few friends with benefits as I don t want to go back info Long Term Relationship
I ve enjoyed playing mostly with sexual mones evolve and New Pheromone Additive to be add some spice since 2 or 3 years
Before lurking on PT for top sexual mones I used to buy european mones and duds from sexshops amazon ebay ...

Now I m gonna continue buying sexual mones for the single days but will try new mones to see if they can help to calm down my ex who is still resentful and enjoys annoying me and bickering regarding education of the kid, money ...
09-18-2019 5:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello everyone / bonjour à tous et merci
09-18-2019 7:43 AM

Welcome here,

don't underestimate feedback even if you are not a senior member, every contribution can be useful.

For your ex I would recommend NA it worked well for me but everyone is different so testing is required.

Bienvenue, on manque de francais ici donc c'est parfait Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 7:44 AM by WereWolf666.)
09-18-2019 7:43 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-18-2019 8:13 AM

Salut Chris bienvenue a Pherotruth

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-18-2019 8:13 AM
chris92paris
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-18-2019 8:17 AM

Thank you

I m gonna read NA s threads and will give it a try as we meet 15 min every Sunday when I bring or take junior back
Thanks for the tip
09-18-2019 8:17 AM

chris92paris
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-18-2019 8:31 AM

Merci Gladen
Je viens juste de recevoir TLG et Homme fatal et je suis impatient de tester des semaine prochaine ;)
I just received tlg and homme fatal and I m impatient to test then next week ;)

Picked those 2 for the single weeks after reading your great feedbacks with Snoopyace
For TLG I m only through page 150 and have to continue reading to find out if you got better results with TLGC ...
I sprayed homme fatal this morning and scent is addictive
I got TLG I scented in 60/40 but will spray next week to start testing with a nice cover scent
Hope I can read your journal soon too ;)
09-18-2019 8:31 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-18-2019 8:54 AM

What scent is your love god? I love LPMP's scents.

I found TLGC to be different, not better, than TLG. I favor the light and fun aspect of TLG over the more granular and more serious feeling I get with TLGC. Others go for TLGC, though, so it is just a personal preference

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-18-2019 8:54 AM
chris92paris
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-18-2019 12:41 PM

Love god unscented in 60/40

I m gonna test homme fatal for a month then tlg then m3x

I d like to add lpmp or others scented oil to tlg to make it scent like homme fatal as I ve been sniffing myself all day wearing homme fatal from paulius with quite a few women complimenting scent

Do you know which scented oil from lpmp or else would give the similar scent or a commercial perfume to use as a cover for tlg ?
The idea is to order soon scented oil to step the tlg mix a couple of weeks while I test homme idéal

I ve seen great reviews of lpmp scented oils so will order scented oil samples before buying her next scented mones

Thanks
09-18-2019 12:41 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-18-2019 12:50 PM

The closest men's scent I can come up with from LPMP to Homme Fatal would be LP: Homme and it's not really all that close. Either that or Tonka Musk. Unisexy is a really nice vanilla scent but not very close to HF either.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
09-18-2019 12:50 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-18-2019 1:28 PM

Yes, there's really no comparison. The HF scent is commercial, stylish, smooth, and has a definite European vibe. LPMP's scents are flowery, spicy, wispy, and have a head shop vibe to them. One is smooth cultured style, the other is earth-child free spirit force of nature. One bespeaks of affluence and refinement, the of magick and mystery.

09-18-2019 1:28 PM
chris92paris
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-18-2019 2:37 PM

Thank you very much for your feedback
I m gonna order a few scented samples and will test them before ordering next scented mones from lpmp
09-18-2019 2:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Heart Bonjour Leah 8 3,201 09-27-2013 4:46 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Bonjour! from France X-OR 25 6,746 02-16-2013 11:49 AM
Last Post: bored4life