Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone!
Fleur
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 119
Thanks received:
120 thanks in 51 posts

Star Hello everyone!
05-13-2013 4:25 PM

So here I've been lurking for the past couple months, guess now is the time to introduce myself.
I'm a 26 years old Caucasian lady living in Northern Europe. Quite pretty and feminine by appearance, always well dressed and made-up, and at the same time dorky nerdy scientist on the inside. Mostly single and not looking for a serious relationship, but do have lots of male friends. Actually would like to get some female friends too, to have someone to talk about girly stuff, but yeah, it's always been easier communicating with the guys.

Sometime last March I was chatting with one male friend of mine telling him something really boring about me getting new perfume oils, mixing things etc, when he said 'I've heard about pheromone perfumes, you should check if those are something real'. That was the first time I ever heard anything about people using pheromones. So I got interested and started to search some articles on the subject, and somewhere along the way found this forum. Your stories seemed very real and at the same time really unbelievable, but eventually I got convinced that pheromones are worth trying.
By now I've read most of the popular products reviews, and all the basics about single molecules, so did not have to ask basically anything as all the answers were already there. But I really like the community and how most of you are being open and ready to help, so I'd love to be part of the group and get to know you guys ^^

In my pheromone usage I'm not pursuing any specific goal, but just like to see how it affects people and where can it get me. So far I've had great results with blends from SteveO (especially Bliss and Flirt, as I'm mostly into social encounters, not sexual), and last week also received couple products from Alpha Dream, but have not yet tested them properly to decide if I like them or not.
So now I look forward to learning more from you all, and happy to have new products to test. I'm definitely a convert now and have seen pheromones do their magic, even though I have not yet seen any real blatant sexual hits. Not that I was looking for them anyway Crazy

I hope to be useful here and for you to enjoy my company Girl in love

*Fleur*
05-13-2013 4:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by LL21, NuTrix, paradigmshift, maeve, Akelah

LL21
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 566
Thanks received:
540 thanks in 243 posts

RE: Hello everyone!
05-13-2013 6:07 PM

Hello Fleur and Happy Hunting. Welcome to Pherotruth! You should write reviews about the products you've tested and eventually start a Journal.
05-13-2013 6:07 PM
Thanks given by Fleur
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
2872 thanks in 1263 posts

05-13-2013 6:15 PM

Hi Fleur, welcome to PheroTruth! We're glad you found us and I'm sure you'll fit right in, cause we'vew got come great folks here and are probably one of the friendlier places on the net. Smile And we've got a continually growing group of Europeaners too (is that a word?). OK maybe not, so then I guess I'll just say growing group of Europeans too. Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-13-2013 6:15 PM
Thanks given by Fleur
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8375
Thanks received:
5544 thanks in 1898 posts

05-13-2013 7:49 PM

Welcome to the forum Fleur!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
05-13-2013 7:49 PM
Thanks given by Fleur
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2083
Thanks received:
1182 thanks in 624 posts

05-13-2013 8:00 PM

Welcome Fleur! I agree with LL21! Reviews! Reviews! Big Grin Laugh1

Pheromones are just plain FUN and it seems like you're on the road to some interesting experiences. Look forward to seeing your posts around the forum Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-13-2013 8:00 PM
Thanks given by Fleur

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1985
Thanks received:
849 thanks in 400 posts

05-13-2013 8:05 PM

(05-13-2013 4:25 PM)Fleur Wrote:  By now I've read most of the popular products reviews, and all the basics about single molecules, so did not have to ask basically anything as all the answers were already there.

Whoa. Youre awesome! Reps and welcome!

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
05-13-2013 8:05 PM
Thanks given by Fleur
Fleur
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
120 thanks in 51 posts

05-14-2013 3:07 AM

Thanks to all of you! Smile

Will try to do my best reviewing products I've tried. I think of starting my thread in the ladies' forum for now, and maybe later switching to journal.

Today I have 3x Glace(Regular version) on, and only see effects on myself, I'm more likely to tell something I was not asked about and my speech flows easier than usual. I'm thinking maybe 19-20 Celsius at my work office is not enough for it to disperse properly to affect other people.
05-14-2013 3:07 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix, mark-in-dallas
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
2872 thanks in 1263 posts

05-14-2013 9:16 AM

(05-14-2013 3:07 AM)Fleur Wrote:  I think of starting my thread in the ladies' forum for now, and maybe later switching to journal.

Awesome! Start the thread with the name you want used for a Journal and when you meet the access requirements and can see the Journal forums PM me and I can move the thread for you.

Without saying exactly what the requirements are I will say that right now you are over 25% of the way there. See not difficult to reach, but enough to offer some protection from prying eyes and having someone find and read your journal that you wouldn't want too. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-14-2013 9:16 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
2934 thanks in 1390 posts

05-14-2013 1:40 PM

welcome to the forum
05-14-2013 1:40 PM

Fleur
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
120 thanks in 51 posts

05-15-2013 3:07 AM

Thanks for the idea, Mark! Will do that soon.
Have to fix some problems with my main home computer first Wizard

And just out of curiosity, what kind of reviews do you people like to read? Just basic one-product-at-a-time testing and opinions on that, or some crazy experimental mixing ones like those going on in the mens forum lately?
I do have my own opinion on that, but it's interesting what other people think.

Quote:Pheromones are just plain FUN and it seems like you're on the road to some interesting experiences.
That's exactly how I feel, NuTrix Laugh1
05-15-2013 3:07 AM

Share This Thread