Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone!
Shamwow
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Hello everyone!
10-29-2012 6:37 PM

I just found out about these forums last night after having come across pheromone products for the first time last week on amazon.com's related searches. I had never heard of them before so i decided to read a bunch of reviews, it turns out that they were all fake, and after a few google searches I wound up here.

I was immediately drawn to the appeal of pheromones, I was up until 3am last night (a work night) just reading nearly 50 pages of as33156's success journal.

After reading all of his reviews, I was sold on the idea, I ordered a bottle of Glace and Alpha Maschio to start out with and test, if I see good results with these I plan on mixing them with Aqua Vitae and New Pheromone Additive for meeting women. I will be using the Glace and AM for work as I attempt to finally become respected in my company.

I hope that everyone else has had success stories, I look forward to reading them all and seeing what works best for different circumstances.

I guess it might also help to say that I am a 22 year old white male.
10-29-2012 6:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 682
Thanks received:
487 thanks in 279 posts

RE: Hello everyone!
10-29-2012 7:59 PM

Welcome!

Oooo, Glace! Great social & can totally be sexed up if that's the way you want to take it. I'm sure the gents will have plenty of ideas for you Mrgreen Alpha Dream products, good deal. Heard the guys say lots of great things about AM. Welcome to your new addiction!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-29-2012 7:59 PM
Shamwow
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Hello everyone!
10-31-2012 6:35 PM

Got my product in the mail today, very very fast service. I also ordered a bottle of New Pheromone Additive last night as well just to spice things up. These will be the only 3 I will be using for a while.
10-31-2012 6:35 PM

Share This Thread