Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone :)
oj111
time to try out

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello everyone :)
11-29-2011 2:48 AM

hello everone,

i had read about pheromones and finally decided to give it a shot, i went thru most of the posts here and finally decided my first mone to be Alfa Maschio, and ordered it online. lucky for me they were having a cyber monday sale. cant wait to try it as soon as i get it. hopefully it will be as effective as its said to be ,,,,,
11-29-2011 2:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Rep Post

RE: Hello everyone :)
11-29-2011 2:57 AM

Welcome.
Alfa Maschio is a great choice! Maybe you even read some of my posts on it?

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

(11-29-2011 2:48 AM)oj111 Wrote:  hello everone,

i had read about pheromones and finally decided to give it a shot, i went thru most of the posts here and finally decided my first mone to be Alfa Maschio, and ordered it online. lucky for me they were having a cyber monday sale. cant wait to try it as soon as i get it. hopefully it will be as effective as its said to be ,,,,,

Depends on what you're looking for as far as effects, you should tell more about yourself and your goals

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
oj111
time to try out

Rep Post

11-29-2011 3:00 AM

(11-29-2011 2:57 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Welcome.
Alfa Maschio is a great choice! Maybe you even read some of my posts on it?

actually yes i have, but the thing bothering me is what if AM suits me up or not ? and for that i have to wait to try it out
11-29-2011 3:00 AM
oj111
time to try out

Rep Post

11-29-2011 3:03 AM

(11-29-2011 2:57 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  Depends on what you're looking for as far as effects, you should tell more about yourself and your goals

well am 24, and not that i have problems with hooking up with females, but long term relationships are too hectic for me, so what i am is looking for is more of sexuality and well AM seemed to be the most recommended
11-29-2011 3:03 AM

Curiosity

Rep Post

11-29-2011 3:08 AM

(11-29-2011 3:03 AM)oj111 Wrote:  well am 24, and not that i have problems with hooking up with females, but long term relationships are too hectic for me, so what i am is looking for is more of sexuality and well AM seemed to be the most recommended

Well, I do not think something as Alpha as AM or AV would be good for long term relationship goals. They are bad boy blends, some say they scare younger girls.

I'd go with something more controlled, maybe Certo (which is a social beta blend, not nessecarily a bad thing) from Alpha Dream

Or something that is alpha and relaxed like Liquid Alchemy Labs Possess or Wolf (Wolf is one of the big favorites on the forum), or True Love from True Pheromones (people also swear by that too.)

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

11-29-2011 3:08 AM
oj111
time to try out

Rep Post

11-29-2011 3:12 AM

(11-29-2011 3:08 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  Well, I do not think something as Alpha as AM or AV would be good for long term relationship goals. They are bad boy blends, some say they scare younger girls.

I'd go with something more controlled, maybe Certo (which is a social beta blend, not nessecarily a bad thing) from Alpha Dream

Or something that is alpha and relaxed like Liquid Alchemy Labs Possess or Wolf (Wolf is one of the big favorites on the forum), or True Love from True Pheromones (people also swear by that too.)

thanku, but yes it does sound a bad idea to use AM in a long term relation. scaring away youngers girls, meaning around my age would be bad Sad guess ill have to try a couple of them to see wich one suits me or is effective enough
11-29-2011 3:12 AM
Curiosity

Rep Post

11-29-2011 3:17 AM

(11-29-2011 3:12 AM)oj111 Wrote:  thanku, but yes it does sound a bad idea to use AM in a long term relation. scaring away youngers girls, meaning around my age would be bad Sad guess ill have to try a couple of them to see wich one suits me or is effective enough

Not nessecarily, I did not say it was bad, I said it could be. Something like AM or AV is great if you are going to parties or nightclubs, the kinds of girls who would be in those environments respond well to that stuff.

If you meet a girl and begin dating her, I'd reccomend to always wear the same pheromone when you are with her. Meaning if you met her and began dating while wearing AM, then continue wearing it when you are with her, might not be the rule but I think it's a good idea

My Pheromone Arsenal:

11-29-2011 3:17 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-29-2011 3:35 AM

The only phero i would truly not wear around my girlfriend is Erox. Very dangerous from my experience P
As for AM around a girl you want a relationship with: No problemo. I wore AM + TL and AM solo many many times around my FWB and i've not seen her react negatively to it, even though she is only 18 years old. She reacted borderline negative/intimidated to Aqua Vitae on every occasion i wore it, though. I'd say AM is very well balanced. While for older, more alpha girls, who are also comfortable around you, Aqua Vitae worked better for me. Maybe it was dosage related though. I've never worn as much Alfa Maschio as i wore Aqua Vitae, in comparison.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2011 3:37 AM by idontknow.)
11-29-2011 3:35 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-29-2011 5:36 AM

Hi and welcome here Oj111

i see you'd get fantastic advice from the guys !!

Alfa Maschio is a really good product and i'm sure that you choose the right thing for the start !

nice to have you around ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-29-2011 5:36 AM

Share This Thread