Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone.
kikimimi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello everyone.
10-02-2011 4:48 PM

To start off with, I am a 22 year old male currently studying at university in Canada.
I've got interested in pheromones not too long ago, went to androtics direct and ordered some of their products. I have to say that the effects were interesting. First two weeks I've noticed nothing, but then I had some positive reactions from 30 to 40 year old females.
I started clubbing too recently, and I have to say that there were not too many results with the girls, but I had some good self effects which means I was talking to girls without alcohol. The products I have so far is Instant Shine, Turn up the heat, Ammunition, Instant jerk and Alpha A314. Although I didn't see girls acting any differently more than usual, I am more confident, so in a way it did help I guess. (I am really shy otherwise) However, I was wondering if there are any products that attract women. I don't want to sound like a lazy slob when I say this, but I often find that in clubs I strike out 2 out of 3 times because I don't know my "league", and it has hurt my confidence a little bit. I would like to know if the lady is interested first hand before I make my move.
Maybe I am asking too much out of these things, but let me introduce you to a few things that I cannot change too much: (aka looks)
- I am an ethnic Afghani, but I look Asian on the appearance, many of my friends said I look a lot like Adam Beach. ( My friends love war movies)
-I am 6 foot nothing in height
-I have olive coloured skin.
Changeable things:
- I like to keep relatively short hair cuts and I am well groomed, because I used to serve in the army.
-I work out 6 times a week and I love boxing, MMA, and any hand to hand combat. I am not steroid muscular, but I am a bit more so than the average person.
-I wear relatively expensive cloth. (Ralph Laruen, Armani, Hugo, etc.)
I signed up to androdics forums but discovered this one later on and was wondering if I can get some unbiased opinion here. I've been looking into Nude Alpha and it seem to carry a description of the product I am looking for. (Guys who go clubbing)
This forum seems pretty cozy, and I would love to get to know you guys a bit more.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2011 5:31 AM by kikimimi.)
10-02-2011 4:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello everyone.
10-02-2011 4:59 PM

Hey there kikimimi, welcome to PheroTruth!

You have come to the right place to find unbiased information on virtually any phemone and pheromone company, and I'm sure some of our members will stop in to offer advice. We really do have an awesome group of folks here.

If you're only striking out 1 in 3 times though, you're doing pretty damn terrific! It has nothing to do with leagues, its all a numbers game.

Check out the product review forums to read up on what pheromones our members like, and why. And, if you have any questions, just ask.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-02-2011 4:59 PM
kikimimi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2011 5:02 PM

(10-02-2011 4:59 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey there kikimimi, welcome to PheroTruth!

You have come to the right place to find unbiased information on virtually any phemone and pheromone company, and I'm sure some of our members will stop in to offer advice. We really do have an awesome group of folks here.

If you're only striking out 1 in 3 times though, you're doing pretty damn terrific! It has nothing to do with leagues, its all a numbers game.

Check out the product review forums to read up on what pheromones our members like, and why. And, if you have any questions, just ask.

Oops, I meant striking out 2 out of 3. I meant 33.3% success rate.Blush So much for all the math I studied.

Altough I know it is a numbers game, there is a little racism involved. I am in a pretty "white" part of the country. I even had one girl saying "eww, Asian guy." (even though I'm Afghani) I felt a little hurt after that.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 5:04 PM by kikimimi.)
10-02-2011 5:02 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-03-2011 12:50 AM

Welcome to PheroTruth mate Big Grin

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-03-2011 12:50 AM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-03-2011 1:11 AM

Hello! I believe u will appreciate the range of vendors we have here Smile
10-03-2011 1:11 AM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-03-2011 3:09 AM

Welcome to the forum mate Smile

Its a shame some people are still hung up on race but honestly there's not much you can do. Still, with pheromones you can improve your interactions with the women who aren't ignorant.

As for getting girls to show you indicators of interest before you move in, your best bet would be to first get an understanding of the body language signs women display during flirting etc.

There are several good attractants out there that would increase the chances of them showing such indicators (Erox, Certo/AM, Nude etc). The best idea would be to check through the vendor forums and reviews and see which ones you feel would suit you best.
10-03-2011 3:09 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

10-03-2011 5:15 AM

Welcome

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
10-03-2011 5:15 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

10-03-2011 11:43 AM

Hi there ..

more and more guy's are joining here ..

that's fantastic ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
10-03-2011 11:43 AM
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-04-2011 1:36 AM

Welcome Kikimimi. Its always nice to meet other members who have celebrity look-a-likes. I always get hits on how I look exactly like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (We both have Pacific Islander, he's got Samoan and I've got Hawaiian), but i'm waay shorter than him, he's like 6'5 and me is 5'11 rounded up lol. But we both have the same broad muscular frame, and facial features.

This is the place to be on your journey to Mone-wonderlandFriends

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 1:37 AM by Papastitch022.)
10-04-2011 1:36 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-04-2011 3:27 AM

Hey, Kikimimi. Welcome to the forum. Its always nice to see new ones coming onboard.

33.3% success sound great. I think i only have about 20% success:sorry2: But thats ok, even 20% can become a huge bunch if i just keep on going.:dance2:

Sorry to hear about the racism thing. And that girl... "eww, bimbo"
Its a good thing people like her said that. Then you know how terrible they are even long before got involved in them. Way better than finding out afterwards if you ask me.

Good luck with your mones. I'll be eager to hear how it goes further on with your experience.

(10-02-2011 5:02 PM)kikimimi Wrote:  Oops, I meant striking out 2 out of 3. I meant 33.3% success rate.Blush So much for all the math I studied.

Altough I know it is a numbers game, there is a little racism involved. I am in a pretty "white" part of the country. I even had one girl saying "eww, Asian guy." (even though I'm Afghani) I felt a little hurt after that.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 3:29 AM by Q-Tips.)
10-04-2011 3:27 AM

Share This Thread