Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone!
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Big Grin Hello everyone!
07-13-2021 5:19 AM

Hi everyone! Twisted

I'm new to the community here. I've never tried pheromones myself, but I think nonetheless you'll find this post interesting.

I come from a very strong seduction community/pua mentality, so the game mentality has totally taken over me (I've known it since age 19, but started to take it more seriously in the last two years, after I decided to break up with one amazing girl due to long distance)

I come across the idea of pheromones, from one friend of mine. Now we're winging together but before we were hanging out, he always used to have pheromones on, and told me "it seduces women, and gets men respect" heh.. really now.. now I'll say upfront, he seemed like kind of an intimidating guy before, just the vibe from him, kinda made me feel uncomfortable in the days when we first met. But he told me he it got him laid quite a lot, so well who knows, but that still didn't convince me to try. Though I had it in the back of my head.

Now here's the interesting part. Recently I got back from a 1 month seduction workshop from one reputable community (it's outside of the US but I won't mention it haha ) and my mentor there told me that and PUA/seducer shouldn't shower everyday with soup, to preserve the natural pheromones that attract girl, the heck? seriously?
But I'll believe anything that guy says, I've rolled with him a whole week, there was literally no set that he couldn't open, his non-verbal language is on a god's level, on the street in the bar, marriage women single you name it, he could do anything. And that made me think of the pheromone idea (cause you know , you always wanna find shortcuts in life). I asked him, he claims that nothing will be on the same level as natural ones though. But well I finally decided to give it a go.

I will order some of the local ones we have first (some were mentioned on the forum) so I'll post reports as well to contribute to the community.
After this I wanna try some of LALs products.

Honestly I'm thinking of getting them to enhance inner game more. but it'd be nice if girls start chasing automatically haha

Anyway nice to meet y'all boys and girls Big Grin

TL;DR

Hi all! I come from a PUA/Seduction mentality, 27yo. About to try some pheromones. Seen it work for a friend. Nice you meet y'all Smile

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
07-13-2021 5:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

RE: Hello everyone!
07-13-2021 8:02 AM

Welcome to the Truth!
We have a lot of PUA acolytes here, so you'll fit in well.

I do need to ask (and I'm just being a smart-ass, so no offense meant)....

You shower with "soup" everyday? Tomato or Chicken Noodle? (I know, it was merely a typo, but I thought it was humorous because I make the same typing errors myself)

OK, with me being a douche out of the way, your friend is correct to a point. Pheromones can and do help you seduce ladies and they can and do help you garner respect from other men...as well as hostility.

Pheromones will help to give you a boost; think of them like a new suit, makeup, or a flashy wad of cash. In other words, they are a good tool to help get you noticed and to display, create the illusion of, or enhance certain traits you wish to project.

You may, or may not, have a long journey before you find the products and dosages that work best for you; but no matter, they are lots of fun.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-13-2021 8:02 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-13-2021 12:08 PM

Welcome to the pack,

Life can be more fun with pheromones. From job interviews to hanging with friends and pick ups, they're pretty versatile.
Sometimes you'll buy a product that doesn't do much for you. So read up and choose a few products to try.

Aqua Vitae was my first and made me a believer. If you want a celebrity/rockstar vibe then try it out.

Nude is a beautifier that makes one more attractive. Both sold by Liquid Alchemy.

Hope you have fun
Peace

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-13-2021 12:08 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

07-14-2021 8:41 AM

(07-13-2021 8:02 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Welcome to the Truth!
We have a lot of PUA acolytes here, so you'll fit in well.

I do need to ask (and I'm just being a smart-ass, so no offense meant)....

You shower with "soup" everyday? Tomato or Chicken Noodle? (I know, it was merely a typo, but I thought it was humorous because I make the same typing errors myself)

OK, with me being a douche out of the way, your friend is correct to a point. Pheromones can and do help you seduce ladies and they can and do help you garner respect from other men...as well as hostility.

Pheromones will help to give you a boost; think of them like a new suit, makeup, or a flashy wad of cash. In other words, they are a good tool to help get you noticed and to display, create the illusion of, or enhance certain traits you wish to project.

You may, or may not, have a long journey before you find the products and dosages that work best for you; but no matter, they are lots of fun.

Chicken noodle all the way haha, ah *soap Big Grin

(07-13-2021 12:08 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Welcome to the pack,

Life can be more fun with pheromones. From job interviews to hanging with friends and pick ups, they're pretty versatile.
Sometimes you'll buy a product that doesn't do much for you. So read up and choose a few products to try.

Aqua Vitae was my first and made me a believer. If you want a celebrity/rockstar vibe then try it out.

Nude is a beautifier that makes one more attractive. Both sold by Liquid Alchemy.

Hope you have fun
Peace

Yeah I'm getting an AV myself, we'll see the results.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, cheers!

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
07-14-2021 8:41 AM

Share This Thread