Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone!
userrr
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello everyone!
04-07-2019 9:31 AM

Hi there! So I'm back using after a few years' break. I used to be an Androtics user some years ago, a particular favourite was A314 in the business world. Fortunately I did some googling before making a new order, since every report I've read the last few years seems to suggest that it's not like it was.

I've made a number of orders, waiting for some to arrive. Looking to contribute to the forum, as well as get help on a number of issues!
04-07-2019 9:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello everyone!
04-07-2019 9:40 AM

Hello and welcome! So what do you have on order?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-07-2019 9:40 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-07-2019 9:42 AM

Hello and welcome back
04-07-2019 9:42 AM
userrr
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-07-2019 10:54 AM

Thanks!

Well I have some Ascend (without cops) and Dominant Ascend. I'm not so convinced by them, and I think it's partly the alcohol base... I remember now these don't stay on my skin for long. Bare in mind, the old A314 is my benchmark, and I'm trying to keep an open mind as to how to use different products.

On order are TUSC, Captain, Alpha Treasure, Wolf, Nude Alpha, Aqua Vitae, Alpha Q, and Corporativo. Most of them are tester quantities.

My first challenge is an interview probably in a few weeks. I won't have a lot of time to try out everything and find what works. The interview is for a job in the finance industry, so looking sharp is important. Being sharp-minded also. I'm late-30s, however I've taken many different career paths and various breaks, so many going into this kind of job will be mid-20s. Being alpha in this industry can be good, but on the other hand I'm not sure I want to appear too alpha at this stage. That being said, I'm told at least one of the interviewees is about my age, female, middle-eastern, and she will be my future boss.

At first I wrote Wolf off, but reading the forums this seems to give off such a likeable vibe, that people just want to hire you. I'm curious to know if that would work in this kind of industry also... there is a strong intellectual/analytical element to the job, and I wonder if Wolf gives the right impression in this case. I was thinking I could enhance a leadership potential vibe with some drops of Alpha Treasure (or one of the other alpha oils), though I understand it might be at the cost of some of the likeable vibe.

Then I was reading about Aqua Vitae, it sounds like more of the alpha vibe of old days, there also seem to be good reports of people using this for interviews.

I definitely won't be trying all of them, there simply isn't time. But given my background, which for the interview:

1. Wolf
2. Wolf + some alpha oil drops
3. Aqua Vitae
4. Something else?

Oh yeh, and if they don't diffuse fast, I was thinking to just spray one Ascend 15-30 minutes before the interview, just for some quick first impressions.

I'll try to find out a bit more about the interview/working culture before the interview, which should hopefully give a few better insights Smile
04-07-2019 10:54 AM

Share This Thread