Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone!
Korfax
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello everyone!
05-02-2015 12:25 AM

Hey!

I'm Korfax! I'm just your average 22 year old year old guy. By day I work like a drone in a cubicle, and by night I am a a hard-core on the prowl.....gamer. Big Grin

I just received my first pheromone product yesterday; Certo. I am naturally a warm, kind-hearted guy, who is quiet unless among good friends. Most girls that I've dated said I made them feel completely safe and comfortable all the time, and I've always been a hopeless romantic as well as a gentleman, so that's why I thought Certo would fit me best.

My first day today, I put on two sprays on my neck (I bought the Sandalwood scent), and I sort of felt nervous that I was using too much, because I could smell it strongly. Maybe I should of gotten unscented version because most reviewers say they use 3-4 sprays (yikes! I'd be like a walking department store perfume department *gas masks on*)

I noticed right away the girl behind me really opened up to me, lots of smiles and really talkative, she kept talking to me too just randomly trying to get my attention. Then she just suddenly scoots over next to me, 2 inches away literally, just because she was "bored" and "wanted to see what I was up to". >.> Interesting. I'm thinking definite hit? Lots of smiles from other girls.

I'm very impressed with mones, I'm thinking of getting either Alpha Maschio or LK II version 1, or glace and alpha maschio. I want to be more social and talkative, but I also want to really inspire sexual/romantic interest in women.

Do you guys have any suggestions on the ones I listed there? Also would unscented be best and if so how many sprays usually? Big GrinConfused
05-02-2015 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello everyone!
05-02-2015 8:19 AM

Hi & welcome,

I don't have any Alpha Dreams products as of yet, but if you become friends with the search box - you'll find many answers to your questions!

My Journal
05-02-2015 8:19 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

05-02-2015 2:59 PM

(05-02-2015 12:25 AM)Korfax Wrote:  Hey!

I'm Korfax! I'm just your average 22 year old year old guy. By day I work like a drone in a cubicle, and by night I am a a hard-core on the prowl.....gamer. Big Grin

I just received my first pheromone product yesterday; Certo. I am naturally a warm, kind-hearted guy, who is quiet unless among good friends. Most girls that I've dated said I made them feel completely safe and comfortable all the time, and I've always been a hopeless romantic as well as a gentleman, so that's why I thought Certo would fit me best.

My first day today, I put on two sprays on my neck (I bought the Sandalwood scent), and I sort of felt nervous that I was using too much, because I could smell it strongly. Maybe I should of gotten unscented version because most reviewers say they use 3-4 sprays (yikes! I'd be like a walking department store perfume department *gas masks on*)

I noticed right away the girl behind me really opened up to me, lots of smiles and really talkative, she kept talking to me too just randomly trying to get my attention. Then she just suddenly scoots over next to me, 2 inches away literally, just because she was "bored" and "wanted to see what I was up to". >.> Interesting. I'm thinking definite hit? Lots of smiles from other girls.

I'm very impressed with mones, I'm thinking of getting either Alpha Maschio or LK II version 1, or glace and alpha maschio. I want to be more social and talkative, but I also want to really inspire sexual/romantic interest in women.

Do you guys have any suggestions on the ones I listed there? Also would unscented be best and if so how many sprays usually? Big GrinConfused
Just look around the forum at different products and vendors. Research a little bit. Look up the top 5 thread. look at the 18-25 year old threads.

I find success with NA+The Hookup with this age group
05-02-2015 2:59 PM
Korfax
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-02-2015 4:48 PM

Excellent, I will for sure. Thanks for the welcome guys! Big Grin
05-02-2015 4:48 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-04-2015 7:32 AM

Welcome to PT! Big Grin

You will find LOTS of goodies to choose from researching here Good

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-04-2015 7:32 AM

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-04-2015 11:53 PM

Quote:I'm very impressed with mones, I'm thinking of getting either Alpha Maschio or LK II version 1, or glace and alpha maschio. I want to be more social and talkative, but I also want to really inspire sexual/romantic interest in women.

I haven't yet tested Alpha Dreams products that much except for Glace. I have AM, L2K V1 , glace and corpo.
I haven't tested AM at all yet. But in my opinion, getting AM and Glace could be better than L2K. That way, you can control with the dosage, which side you want to lean on mostly; more sexual or more social. For example, if you want to be more social than sexual then you ratio of Glace:AM would be higher than if you wanted to be more sexual. Although remember that with AM, the number of sprays is very limited to avoid OD. Don't take my opinion seriously though as I haven't tested AM yet so I haven't tested the AM/glace combo yet.
I have very limited use with L2K1 which I will write about it in my jounral on another day.
05-04-2015 11:53 PM

Share This Thread