Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everybody
92diego
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello everybody
10-05-2016 11:53 PM

Hi everyone, I was looking for mones reviews and found this forum, so I decided to give it a try... Im new to this mone world, I just bought 2 products from Androtics Direct and I'll get them by tomorrow morning (hopefully) so I'll give them a try...

What I was actually looking for is a more powerfull product to get my ex back (she's dating someone else) and I found this XiSt product from pheromonexs, I read reviews and it seems to be very powerfull (maybe more than the "instant honesty" I just bought) but I would like to know more... will this product help me to get my ex back? If so, which could be the best product to combine XiSt? I read a review where someone recommend True Love, has anyone else tried this combo? If so, please let me know Smile

I'm from Peru BTW, so I'd like to know if PXS and TRUE pheromones do ship products abroad, Androtics just shipped my order through DHL...
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 11:56 PM by 92diego.)
10-05-2016 11:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello everybody
10-06-2016 1:25 PM

Diego,

First, welcome aboard.

Second, my first advice to anyone trying to get their ex back is: don't. It has been said, "It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was."

Third, you're going to ignore my unsolicited advice. Given that you have better knowledge of her personality than any of us, you will want to search through pherotruth using terms like "latina" and other terms that describe her, such as "young" "old" "dramatic" etc.

Finally, if you ignore my suggestion to search and carefully consider matching your pheromone choice to her personality, just get Latina from Liquid Alchemy Labs.

Also, I love what I've read of Peru, and I hope to visit your country someday.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 1:26 PM by BarefootOxford.)
10-06-2016 1:25 PM
92diego
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-06-2016 1:55 PM

Lol, I know I should move on, but she's pregnant, she's got my child and I want her back because of course, I love her and I want a family... like you said, she's latina, she's 20, she's very outgoing, sometimes caring, very talkative but sometimes she can get in the "I don't give a fuck" mood, so, with that said, is it wise to give PSX a try? I've been searching reviews and they have good ones, so if you can give more advise, it would be great
10-06-2016 1:55 PM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

10-06-2016 2:19 PM

(10-06-2016 1:25 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Finally, if you ignore my suggestion to search and carefully consider matching your pheromone choice to her personality, just get Latina from Liquid Alchemy Labs.

Correction... Latina is a Pheromone Treasures product.

Welcome to the forum 92diego!

Always located directly over the center of the earth!
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 2:21 PM by D'man.)
10-06-2016 2:19 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-07-2016 12:27 AM

(10-06-2016 2:19 PM)D'man Wrote:  Correction... Latina is a Pheromone Treasures product.

Welcome to the forum 92diego!

You caught me. I figured if he ignored all of my advice, sending him on a wild goose chase to a site that can't even accept payments right now was adequate repayment for blowing me off. I feel for the guy, though. I've been in the position of wanting an ex back and I'm very relieved that I didn't pursue that.
10-07-2016 12:27 AM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-07-2016 12:35 AM

(10-06-2016 1:55 PM)92diego Wrote:  Lol, I know I should move on, but she's pregnant, she's got my child and I want her back because of course, I love her and I want a family... like you said, she's latina, she's 20, she's very outgoing, sometimes caring, very talkative but sometimes she can get in the "I don't give a fuck" mood, so, with that said, is it wise to give PSX a try? I've been searching reviews and they have good ones, so if you can give more advise, it would be great

Diego, I was sincere when I said that you should research the various products and figure out which one best matches her personality. If I say "yeah, go get Liquid Panty Remover from Liquid Treasures (shout out to D'man Big Grin), I'd be doing you a disservice. Yes, it will take you many hours to do this research. Yes, at the end, you will know a LOT more about pheromones and how they act for other people. No, you will not have a guaranteed success with your ex based on what you purchase from this research.

What you will have is a better understanding of what you should try, what to expect, and to not be too surprised when the unexpected occurs. You might try Loveboat, and find out that in addition to everything you read, it also makes your ex want to eat cuy. You'll also find out that the pheromones are not magic, and are unlikely to bring back your ex, but maybe they will help you charm a new woman into your bed, and maybe you won't make the same mistakes you made with this woman.

Good luck, soldado.
10-07-2016 12:35 AM
moe

Rep Post

10-07-2016 6:04 AM

Hey Welcome!
You're not in an pleasant situation. Would your ex not be pregnant with your baby I would have given you the same suggestion BOxford gave you.

Given your situation, I felt the need to tell you: Be cautious about using mones around pregnant women and newborn babies. Many chemicals trigger hormonal and endocrine changes and impact the development of the fetus or may ultimately end a pregnancy.
The last thing you would want would be to cause indirect harm to your baby while trying to get your ex back.
Read: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromone-...evelopment

Personally, I would try to get her back by working on myself (and there's plenty of forums or self-help books to guide you here) instead of relying on pheromones

Good luck
M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 6:05 AM by moe.)
10-07-2016 6:04 AM
92diego
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2016 8:52 AM

I don't rely on pheromones, I just wanted something that can increase the chance to lure her back, I know mones won't do the job by themselves, I have changed a lot and been working on myself to be a better man, and I'll show her that, but I wouldn't mind that extra help that mones can give me
10-07-2016 8:52 AM

Share This Thread