Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everybody

Unregistered

Hello everybody
11-16-2009 6:41 PM

Hello my name is Mark, I'm 21 and from chicago. I am a manager at a small supermarket and work with mostly females. I am generally quiet, usually I am not the one to make the first move unless I am really comfortable with the female. I am looking for pheromones to attract ladies at the work place and also some others to attract females when I go out at night, bars or clubs for example. Thanks everyone!
11-16-2009 6:41 PM
Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello everybody
11-16-2009 8:57 PM

YO, Yo! LOL, love the nick. Welcome aboard, can I ask how you discovered us? I'll answer the post you made in the men's forum over there. It's great to have you here.

The Androstenone Discussion
11-16-2009 8:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-16-2009 10:08 PM

(11-16-2009 6:41 PM)yo0123yo Wrote:  Hello my name is Mark, I'm 21 and from chicago. I am a manager at a small supermarket and work with mostly females. I am generally quiet, usually I am not the one to make the first move unless I am really comfortable with the female. I am looking for pheromones to attract ladies at the work place and also some others to attract females when I go out at night, bars or clubs for example. Thanks everyone!
Hi it is good to sea ya here Mark i have just previously read your post in the mens area and decide to come and welcome you also, i am a new boy here as from yesterday, well i feel like a boy in many respects and find it hard to exactly comprehend that i will be 60 in two years, i thought i would have dried up and that my 'him" would have sorta dissappeared long ago ha ha.

Well there is generally a pretty good range of products around that could certainly suit a man your age and i will try and make a suggestion over at the mens forum section soon, so se ya around and good phero fishing, and um er may your rod bend often....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-16-2009 10:08 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-16-2009 11:10 PM

Yo, Mark! [Image: biggrin.gif] Welcome, glad you're here!

Are you completely new to pheromones? There are a lot of experienced "boys" around here to steer you in the right direction. There are even a few, around your age, who are quite experienced. Phya, Zeph and Bond come to mind.

There's a lot of good info in this thread for starters -

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Are-you-ne...19#pid2719

Have fun, I'll look forward to seeing you around! [Image: smile.gif]

Bella

(P.S. @ Terry ...hmm... I call men "boys" most of the time without even thinking about it. I mean I know you're men but to me it's a relative term. I figure if Lil' Elvis can still stand after playin' 58 years of Rock n' Roll...you qualify. [Image: 3.gif])
11-16-2009 11:10 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-17-2009 12:00 PM

(11-16-2009 11:10 PM)Bella Wrote:  Yo, Mark! [Image: biggrin.gif] Welcome, glad you're here!

Are you completely new to pheromones? There are a lot of experienced "boys" around here to steer you in the right direction. There are even a few, around your age, who are quite experienced. Phya, Zeph and Bond come to mind.

There's a lot of good info in this thread for starters -

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Are-you-ne...19#pid2719

Have fun, I'll look forward to seeing you around! [Image: smile.gif]

Bella

(P.S. @ Terry ...hmm... I call men "boys" most of the time without even thinking about it. I mean I know you're men but to me it's a relative term.
Quote:I figure if Lil' Elvis can still stand after playin' 58 years of Rock n' Roll...you qualify.
[Image: 3.gif])
Oh my goodness yes i would never have believed just how well he can stand up and the playing is just better than ever i just love the music to go on and on for days at a time before the finale curtain call, its only a Strat plugged into a Fender twin JBL reverb with built in vibrato, hmmm i just love it to tell the honest truth yea toooooo much

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2009 12:03 PM by terry0400-40.)
11-17-2009 12:00 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-18-2009 5:25 AM

Hello Mark.

Welcome to Pherotruth [Image: smile.gif]

The forum is just starting out but the members here have a lot of experience with products from all over and we would be happy to help and give opinions and experiences on what has worked and what hasnt for us.

I can suggest a few things for you to explore and ask questions about to start you off.

For work I suggest something like Scent of Eros Scent of Eros which you can get over at Love scent.

Ammo from androtics would be good as well if they have it in stock.

For hitting the clubs Turn Up The Heat (turn up the heat) from androtics. The edge from Love scent is also something to consider. I would suggest pairing socials type products up with these like Alpha Androstenol or Beta Androstenol or Instant openess or Instant honesty from androtics.

Anywho explore the forum and jump right in and ask questions. I love questions [Image: tongue.gif] I know there is a lot to take in on the subject of pheromones but it can be a really fun and effective hobby.

Tisha
11-18-2009 5:25 AM

Share This Thread