Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello eh!
Djinn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello eh!
03-12-2019 3:20 PM

Hello everyone,
New to the forum been reading for a few days and signed up yesterday.

First of all thank you to everyone for the incredible though somewhat daunting amount of information and advice give on within the threads.

I have a few questions which I hope you all can help me with. I will try my best to not have this post come off as another "what is best for....?" but more of a where best to buy first set.

My basics:
Height 6'5"
East Indian from central/northern India
Living in Canada

Intentions/Looking for: in order of preference

Alpha self uplift. I'm not beta but not alpha (yet). Let myself slide a bit in the current relationship Sad. Doing a fair amount of self-work like exercise, meditation, self love, grounding and status projection.

Imprint: Would like to find something to help with imprinting in the current relationship to potentially spice things up a bit more.

Sexual: Taking the above imprint to the next level more and more.

Social: Something that will make for more conversastions and connections.

Scents: I prefer scents that are more earthy, dark chocolate, cinnamon, cardamom, spicy and grounded maybe some citrus. Not a fan of sweet scents.

To save some money on shipping to Canada I would initially prefer to order 2 to 4 mones from one vendor. Test them out, one by one of course, for a month or 2 then order from another vendor. and slowly build up stock and combos. I don't mind spending a bit extra for quicker shipping options to Canada (I know i'm impatient Smile, but hey I'm excited I found this forum and these products).

I've gone through many of the different vendors threads and recommendations and have made a few lists below (may have over done it :!)
Recommendations "for" or "newbie don't do that!" are much appreciated.

LPMP
Love God - Seems to be a good all rounder. The site is kinda confusing with so many options and products, Unsure what else to order.
Super Sexy 4 Men - Found this on the LPMP thread but can't find it on the site.
Legend + Charisma

PXS:
Xist / XS193?
Ascend with cops? (XS128 or XS170?)
Evolve
Taboo
Cohesion

Alpha-Dream
LllK
Alfa Maschio
Glace

Pheromone Treasures
Alpha Treasures
ETFZ
GOA
The Hookup

APEX
Core
Imprint
Titan
Orbital

LAL - So much to choose from though the delivery times from Hawaii to Canada worry me. (may place the order shortly after receiving first batch from else where)
Wolf
Bad Wold
SXD-9
Nude / Nude Alpha
OD?

So which set from here and who to start with. Would you change anything and why? Also any thoughts on the best suppliers for Canada?

With Gratitude.
03-12-2019 3:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello eh!
03-12-2019 3:48 PM

Super Sexy for Men doesn’t exist anymore. Of all the products you listed, I think a good first purchase would be Alpha Treasures, Titan, or Love God. Depending how your first purchase works for you you can decide on your second purchase. For example, if you want something less sexual then you could get XiSt. If you want something more sexual you could get evolve.
03-12-2019 3:48 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-12-2019 4:49 PM

(03-12-2019 3:48 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Super Sexy for Men doesn’t exist anymore. Of all the products you listed, I think a good first purchase would be Alpha Treasures, Titan, or Love God. Depending how your first purchase works for you you can decide on your second purchase. For example, if you want something less sexual then you could get XiSt. If you want something more sexual you could get evolve.

Seconded. Good suggestions. Might also consider Instant Shine, but the ones Metaltree highlighted are the best choices from your list for the effects you want in the order you want.

Of course, myself, I'd reverse Metal's order of them, but they are all solid choices

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-12-2019 4:49 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-12-2019 7:37 PM

(03-12-2019 3:48 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Super Sexy for Men doesn’t exist anymore. Of all the products you listed, I think a good first purchase would be Alpha Treasures, Titan, or Love God. Depending how your first purchase works for you you can decide on your second purchase. For example, if you want something less sexual then you could get XiSt. If you want something more sexual you could get evolve.

Okay. I have to sound redundant and suggest the same three... again. Of course my first suggestion is TLG but any of those three are winners. Legend with Charisma would be my second suggestion because it is a great all around scent/phero combination, however. Charisma is also a great all around daily phero blend.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-12-2019 7:37 PM

LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-13-2019 12:16 AM

The others suggested The Love God, and it sounds like a winner, though I haven't used it, but I do plan to order it soon.

Alpha Treasures is good stuff. VIP in a bottle. It has a slight sexual vibe to it, too. It's a little expensive for a 10ml bottle, but the oil will last you a while.

I would suggest Swoon from Pheromone Treasures as well. I think it would be a good mix for a beginner. Not really too alpha, but you still get respect. You're a cool guy that's fun to be around and chicks really dig it. Can be steered sexually and has imprinting qualities.
03-13-2019 12:16 AM
Djinn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-17-2019 8:42 PM

Thank you all so very much, also sorry for the delayed response.

Placing my first order in the next day or so for Love God + the current mens sampler pack and Legend+Charisma.

I figure ordering a few items from one place will save me on some shipping costs. This should give me a good set of products to play with for the next month or 2 to get a hang of how and if they work for me.

Has anyone tried Love God with Pashazade scent. It has some of the ingredients i like. Would love some feedback.

With gratitude always.
03-17-2019 8:42 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-17-2019 8:49 PM

I LOVE the Pashazade scent. It is very exotic but I haven’t tried it with TLG.

*note to self*

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-17-2019 8:49 PM
Djinn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-17-2019 8:51 PM

@snoopyace - Thanks, I'll update as I receive it. Anything else you feel would be a must have from LPMP?
03-17-2019 8:51 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-17-2019 9:30 PM

(03-17-2019 8:51 PM)Djinn Wrote:  @snoopyace - Thanks, I'll update as I receive it. Anything else you feel would be a must have from LPMP?

You might want to try a sample of Pashazade with Heart Throb.

03-17-2019 9:30 PM
Djinn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-17-2019 9:49 PM

(03-17-2019 9:30 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  You might want to try a sample of Pashazade with Heart Throb.

That is in the sampler I'll be getting. woot!
(03-17-2019 9:30 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  You might want to try a sample of Pashazade with Heart Throb.

That is in the sampler set I'm ordering! Woot!
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2019 9:50 PM by Djinn.)
03-17-2019 9:49 PM

Share This Thread