Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello and a quick question
coolcat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello and a quick question
11-15-2021 4:46 PM

Hi guys

I am completely new to this stuff (but I've done a bit of lurking around.) I'm thinking of buying xist spray as my first pheromone because I am trying to undo a rejection. The only problem is I see my target everyday but she is never around me. Would pheromones work when passing someone in a hallway or being on the other side of the room or do I need to be close for them to have an effect? Also do pheromones work through masks? Ik some animal Pheromones can travel for miles but I assume human's can't haha
11-15-2021 4:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello and a quick question
11-15-2021 5:35 PM

Welcome Smile There's a rumour that xist has this reset effect. There is also a product called Escape the Friendzone, which is supposed to get you out of it. But like it also depends on on what terms was the rejection. Is it the "let's just stay friends" or like "get the f*ck out of my face".

I tried using only ETFZ, I can confirm it did manage to make girls that weren't interested much more receptive and attracted. However, for a case of a "formal" rejection, I can't speak. Nonetheless, there will be people who won't react to your pheromones the way you want, so be prepared.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
11-15-2021 5:35 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-15-2021 5:42 PM

(11-15-2021 4:46 PM)coolcat Wrote:  Would pheromones work when passing someone in a hallway or being on the other side of the room or do I need to be close for them to have an effect?

If you can't even get close to your target then its apparent you need to move on

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
11-15-2021 5:42 PM
coolcat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2021 6:21 PM

Thank you guys for your responses I apricate it Smile

(11-15-2021 5:42 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  If you can't even get close to your target then its apparent you need to move on

Well its not like she is avoiding me we just don't have any classes together. We are on good terms so I wouldn't say all hope is lost.
11-15-2021 6:21 PM
coolcat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2021 6:25 PM

(11-15-2021 5:35 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Welcome Smile There's a rumour that xist has this reset effect. There is also a product called Escape the Friendzone, which is supposed to get you out of it. But like it also depends on on what terms was the rejection. Is it the "let's just stay friends" or like "get the f*ck out of my face".

I tried using only ETFZ, I can confirm it did manage to make girls that weren't interested much more receptive and attracted. However, for a case of a "formal" rejection, I can't speak. Nonetheless, there will be people who won't react to your pheromones the way you want, so be prepared.

Thanks for the help! It was a very nice "lets just be friends" type of rejection so maybe it will work. How long did you find it took for ETFZ to take affect on them?
11-15-2021 6:25 PM

Abhishek
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-13-2021 9:25 AM

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well. I am new to this pheromone universe and need some important help.

There's this girl I really like and have intense feelings for her but she likes someone else and is serious about him. Now I really like her and need that she has some kind of attraction and attention towards me. I know Pheromones are not a magic potion and nothing would change overnight. I just need a kick-start. I just need something strong so that she has some kind of attraction and feelings for me, rest I can take over. I am looking for something that promotes love, intimacy, sexual desire. I need these in particular because she is already serious about another guy and it would take only something strong to provide that kick.

Will be waiting for your reply, you would be doing a great help to me.

Thanks
In addition to my post, I would appreciate if you could provide links of trusted sites of the products you want recommend.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021 9:27 AM by Abhishek.)
12-13-2021 9:25 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

12-13-2021 2:36 PM

(12-13-2021 9:25 AM)Abhishek Wrote:  I am looking for something that promotes love

Can't help u there.

But
TKO from Apex
Possess Alpha from Liquid Alchemy Labs
The Love God from Love Potion Magikal Perfumerie

Or just find another woman that's not already taken

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
12-13-2021 2:36 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

12-13-2021 5:37 PM

(12-13-2021 9:25 AM)Abhishek Wrote:  Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well. I am new to this pheromone universe and need some important help.

There's this girl I really like and have intense feelings for her but she likes someone else and is serious about him. Now I really like her and need that she has some kind of attraction and attention towards me. I know Pheromones are not a magic potion and nothing would change overnight. I just need a kick-start. I just need something strong so that she has some kind of attraction and feelings for me, rest I can take over. I am looking for something that promotes love, intimacy, sexual desire. I need these in particular because she is already serious about another guy and it would take only something strong to provide that kick.

Will be waiting for your reply, you would be doing a great help to me.

Thanks
In addition to my post, I would appreciate if you could provide links of trusted sites of the products you want recommend.

I'd vouch for Unresistable here. I have an experience fclosing a girl who was in a relationship with one guy. Was not really satisfied in it, but it was calm, just no sparks no love but it wasn't toxic. We chatted nicely online for some time and she wanted to visit my city. I showed her a bit around and we went to my place. There I started to hit the sexual talk, took 30 minutes in she was playing with my dick and giving me a blowjob.

Other than that you can try Escape the friendzone, it's pretty much designed for getting girls interested in you under the radar.

Hope this helps.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
12-13-2021 5:37 PM
Abhishek
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2021 7:13 AM

(12-13-2021 5:37 PM)TracerX Wrote:  I'd vouch for Unresistable here. I have an experience fclosing a girl who was in a relationship with one guy. Was not really satisfied in it, but it was calm, just no sparks no love but it wasn't toxic. We chatted nicely online for some time and she wanted to visit my city. I showed her a bit around and we went to my place. There I started to hit the sexual talk, took 30 minutes in she was playing with my dick and giving me a blowjob.

Other than that you can try Escape the friendzone, it's pretty much designed for getting girls interested in you under the radar.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. Can you please share the links for both the products.
12-14-2021 7:13 AM
chris92paris
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-14-2021 8:38 AM

Hello Abhishek,
You can find all these products from these above posts on this website
You can even call its owner Paulius who will be of great help and advice
He s based in Europe and has been selling multi brands for over a decade and has great feedback from pherotruth members

12-14-2021 8:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi! and a quick question! kyle.357 9 4,431 03-31-2012 8:37 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro