Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello all
busybuddy1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello all
10-25-2017 6:31 AM

I've been reading alot of forums for a while. I got really interested in Alpha-dream.... got in contact with them but they said we dont deliver to Saudi Arabia.

Now im looking into Ammo and Turn up the heat (currently out of stock).

read some good reviews about both.

Any suggestions?/
10-25-2017 6:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Hello all
10-25-2017 10:05 AM

Welcome! Big Grin
You'll find lots of helpful advice from the fellas here, I'm sure.
Happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-25-2017 10:05 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-25-2017 10:28 AM

It is up to you, but if you read around the forum people are not very fond of androtics. It's their attitude towards their own products and constant changes for the worse.

On a good side there are plenty of other trusted vendors
10-25-2017 10:28 AM
busybuddy1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2017 10:47 PM

agreed! this site compared to others seems less biased. however living in saudi i have to check what can be delivered and what can't. my first choice was LIIK V2 however they themselves say we dont deliver. not much of option left.

plus alot of ppl even on this forum agree that Turn Up The Heat and ammo are good.

I actually want to test mones in a certain setting:

I will receive the mones in a couple of days...... then its testing time....... i meet with a girl regularly and i feel she is attracted to me but seems a bit confused or shes trying to stay within limits. I want to test ammo and Turn Up The Heat to see if mones are for real.

Ive never used mones in my life. I did get a spray called FA attraction force (dont know if it works or not)
10-25-2017 10:47 PM

mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2017 5:19 PM

Hello there you can always order from a website that sells Alpha-dream but the main website but do your due diligence first. Personally I found that I OD on LIIK wasn't working where I am from need to test it out more. The more I experiences with pheromones more I realise their are a number of factors that go into pheromone. Age, race, month of the cycle women on. Most people buy pheromones spray them selfs 6 times work out the door and wonder way the girl never liked them.

I would never buy ammo or turn up the heat because they on there forum you are not able to talk about different pheromones companies. What does that tell you? If you ever make a post on there website the same 4 people talk about how great their pheromones are. You don't have to be Albert Einstein to work out what going on there.

I hope I am wrong. Anything goes slowly.

I Ordered off theses guys but it took 3 weeks to a month no joke

They have LIIK as well they say that they are in the UK but really they are in germans.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017 5:21 PM by mdw.)
10-26-2017 5:19 PM
busybuddy1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2018 7:26 AM

Hello people,

So i tested 3 mones in the last 4 months.

L2K v2, Ammo, Turn up the heat

Ammo; totally crap product. no impacts. clubs (no impact), date (no impact) in fact truth be told. The women i tested on were more into me before i used ammo.

Turn Up The Heat; weird product. tested on a 24 yo who was really into me..... showed all sort of cleavage and touched my hand alot before i used mones. I knew she wanted more but i wanted to see what Turn Up The Heat impact would be? turns out she actually stopped with all she used to do....... OPPOSITE Effects LOL....... only 1 spray. damn sure i didnt OD.

L2K v2; did show effects on a 35yo she became very jumpy and started acting like a kid around me (shes super serious and very professional) that was a surprise (2 sprays)...... by accident tested 4 sprays ...... she got super conservative......

yesterday i used two sprays of L2K v2 and 1 spray of Turn Up The Heat...... no impact (she was normal but a little conservative)

I also used L2K v2 in club setting 3 sprays and once with 2 sprays (no impact)

Used L2K v2 (2-3 sprays) ........ went for a massage....... no impact again

all in all i believe L2K v2 does have some impact sometimes...... but really cant be for sure......

AMMO and Turn Up The Heat (total crap produts)

I just ordered Nude Alpha ......... lets see what it does...... i hear alot of people praise the product........ will try next week and write-up a review
03-01-2018 7:26 AM
Barrydr13
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2018 4:44 PM

Welcome
03-22-2018 4:44 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello all
03-24-2018 9:27 AM

@Barrydr13, is this a good way to increase your # of posts?
You may take an example from @Niceguy and @DCDUDE. They are new members also...

Sent from my LG-H815 G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2018 1:12 AM by avi.)
03-24-2018 9:27 AM

busybuddy1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-08-2019 8:05 AM

Hey guys,

I am back to the forum after a long time, LiiK v2 didnt really do anything for me, specially cuz the target range was between 20-30 (my guess)

I however will test it again on a 22-25 year old today. (one spray) lets see what happens.

I however need some guidance on which phero to get ....... if my target range is 20-30 yo women and its a close setting one on one cuz of a project. i kinda think the girl is hot and she gives me mix signals...... like playing with pen stroking it and sometimes
same with water bottle, subtle licking her lips, adjusting her clothes every few minutes. But i want her to initiate something so i can be sure. cuz its kind of a work environment so dont want to risk a hearing for making a move on a junior.

Just want to know which one to use under this situation.

I also have turn up the heat (would it work? should i apply it to test on her?)
07-08-2019 8:05 AM

Share This Thread