Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello! New to the forum
somechick99
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Hello! New to the forum
08-14-2018 5:29 PM

Hey everyone! I've been browsing this forum for several weeks now and today decided to join. I've experimented with pheromones a little in the past but the brands weren't the best quality (Pure Instinct, System Jo, etc), only recently did I try out a brand I saw on this forum (Mojo Pro) and had noticeable results. I am now hooked lol.

A little about me, I'm a 24 year old female and I'm an exotic dancer. I figure that pheromones would be a great way to boost income and make each shift a little more exciting. I also just moved to a new area and am hoping the pheromones might help me make friends more easily and get approached more often.

I can't wait to share my experiences with everyone!
08-14-2018 5:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello! New to the forum
08-14-2018 6:18 PM

Welcome!

It would be really interesting to see how mones help you in your occupation. I am really curious to see if trust promoting products would work better for you instead of sexual products.
08-14-2018 6:18 PM
somechick99
Checking out the place

Rep Post

08-14-2018 7:12 PM

(08-14-2018 6:18 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  Welcome!

It would be really interesting to see how mones help you in your occupation. I am really curious to see if trust promoting products would work better for you instead of sexual products.

Yeah, or a mix of both (of course while being careful not to OD). I wore Mojo Pro at work several times recently which is a great entry level pheromone. I definitely notice an increase in sales with it. One guy actually stopped me in the middle of a 30 minute VIP (this was right after applying) to hug me and literally said "I love you, you're beautiful." Lol!

Today I splurged and bought the large women's party pack off pheromonesxs.com and it will include: Tease, Desire Me Plus, Innocence, Temptress, Bliss, Love Boat, and Connections. I will be testing these out at work as well as on dates and I'll be sure to post my results under the PheromoneXS section of this forum.

I read somewhere that one way to apply pheromones is to apply them with lotion (I guess to just spray it onto the lotion then apply)? I usually just spray them onto my body then spray perfume on top. Not sure which method would be better.

Anyways, looking forward to contributing to the forum. There are some pretty cool stories on here
08-14-2018 7:12 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-14-2018 7:20 PM

The lotion goes on first, just to keep the mones from absorbing into the skin. Be sure the area is dry before applying mones.

Nice selection, interested in your test results

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2018 7:21 PM by RussianWolf.)
08-14-2018 7:20 PM

somechick99
Checking out the place

Rep Post

08-16-2018 12:05 AM

I decided to buy some Liquid Trust from LoveScent today as well. I think Vinzanity has a point about the trust pheromones and their importance in sales. If this pheromone is anything like it claims, it should pay for itself almost immediately. A lot of men really distrust dancers so hopefully I'll have a huge advantage now.

Unfortunately its not letting me post reviews on here yet since I'm new (or at least wont let me start a new thread), so I'll try and get more familiar with the board so I can review these items once they arrive
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2018 12:13 AM by somechick99.)
08-16-2018 12:05 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-16-2018 12:40 PM

Welcome to the board!

Another new addition, Charstar, just joined and is in the same line of work as you. She, I, and a few others, touched on some possibilities that would be helpful and those might help you out as well. I mainly brought up different effects from different types of pheromones that might attract regulars and certain niches of clients.

Might give you some things to consider, might not.

anyway, keep us posted.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-16-2018 12:40 PM

Share This Thread