Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello - New To Phermones
Oxytocin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello - New To Phermones
02-10-2017 10:07 AM

Hi

I'm new to phermones and after reading a few websites and peoples discussions on this forum, I decided to take the plunge and buy some.

I bought LIIK v 1 unscented and covered it with Azzure.

Although early days (using the product for approx 3 weeks during the day mostly at work) I noticed the following

- no negativity from work colleagues, women colleagues seem to interact a lot more
- I always joke with a female colleague about going out for a glass of wine and she goes silent and puts her head down. Since wearing LIIK she has suggested that we meet up and grab a glass of wine.
- this Saturday night was out at the pub and met this cute 29 year old. Lots of social vibes and banter and she was very touchy. I was very direct with her and ended up with her number. although since then she has not responded to my wine date reques, lol. Oh well onwards and upwards.

My age 45. product usage two sprays to the neck with two sprays of Azzure, also on the neck. During the pub evening I had been wearing LIIK for approx 4 hours.

I have also bought New Pheromone Additive but have not tried it yet (only arrived in the post this morning lol).
02-10-2017 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello - New To Phermones
02-10-2017 11:07 AM

(02-10-2017 10:07 AM)Oxytocin Wrote:  Hi

I'm new to phermones and after reading a few websites and peoples discussions on this forum, I decided to take the plunge and buy some.

I bought LIIK v 1 unscented and covered it with Azzure.

Although early days (using the product for approx 3 weeks during the day mostly at work) I noticed the following

- no negativity from work colleagues, women colleagues seem to interact a lot more
- I always joke with a female colleague about going out for a glass of wine and she goes silent and puts her head down. Since wearing LIIK she has suggested that we meet up and grab a glass of wine.

She suggested it = you are a beta-male in her eyes. You should have taken the initiative and pushed for her number. Be aware.....she is probably a lost cause, unless you can show her that she misjudged you.

- this Saturday night was out at the pub and met this cute 29 year old. Lots of social vibes and banter and she was very touchy. I was very direct with her and ended up with her number. although since then she has not responded to my wine date reques, lol. Oh well onwards and upwards.

Excellent!!!, but stop "requesting".......why would you ask someone to go out with you? Just tell her you want to take her out......she's an adult, and can refuse if she's not interested. No need to treat women like children.

My age 45. product usage two sprays to the neck with two sprays of Azzure, also on the neck. During the pub evening I had been wearing LIIK for approx 4 hours.

I have also bought New Pheromone Additive but have not tried it yet (only arrived in the post this morning lol).

One last note, LIIK is not exactly a work-place product, but designed more for dates or ONS.......as is New Pheromone Additive, so perhaps best to use it at a bar as you did with the second girl.

Finally, you purchased 2 sexual (social w/LIIK) formulas that require escalation. From what you described, you are approaching women as a sheep, when they are looking for a wolf.

Just my $.02.......Best of luck!!!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-10-2017 11:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread