Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello, Indonesian looking for guidance here :D
FourthWall
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello, Indonesian looking for guidance here :D
05-03-2018 1:46 PM

Hello,

I'm from Indonesia.

i wish for some guidance from all of you because i'm a newbie.

maybe i'll start with my very limited experience with mones.

i found out about pheromones around a year ago when my friend bought a "USA2 men" product. i couldn't find out the manufacturer, i google it. but from my friend's experience, it does work. he got hits from fellow passenger on a bus, from the receptionist at the office, etc.

i try my friend's mones too. once when i go to a small "reunion" with highschool friends. my highschool crush is coming, so i borrow my friend's mones Big Grin maybe because i'm too eager to impress my crush i sprayed too much, around 4-5 sprays. from my observations my crush is getting uncomfortable with me and put a distance.
i ask my friend who own the mones and he said 1-2 sprays is more than enough. okay, my fault for being ignorant and didn't ask the dose.

another time, i borrow my friend's mones again when going to a bar with a few friends. i got 1 hit from a girl next to my table. she keep glacing and touching me until i got uncomfortable and switch seat with my friend. (the girl is unattractive, a 5 at most, and too old for me. i'm 23, she's about 30). I didn't do any approach, and the girl is way too drunk. i was hoping to attract another girl in the same table with the drunk girl. but i was way too naive and thinking the mones will do the job. i didn't make any approach. my bad.

Quote:USA2 men
[Image: 3556520170428_064346.jpg]

that's my experience with mones.

now i'll introduce myself and my intent to join this forum.

i'm a 24yo male
my face is average, and have a "resting bitchface syndrome" haha. people who dont know me would assume i'm arrogant and cold. but my friends who knows me well thinks i'm a kind and sensitive person.
My body is super thin, not athletic thin, but skeleton thin. i'm 180cm and 55kg. i think it's genetics. no mater how much i ate, my weight never pass 60kg.
I'm an introvert, takes a lot of time for me to be comfortable with new people.
I have a low self esteem, i tend to back out from confrontation, i dont have the courage to start a conversation with a girl.

as the result of my genetics and my personality, i dont have many friends, my love life is a disaster, and i dont get much respect from my coworkers.

here's my intention to join this forum.

I have a crush on a girl right now, she's a classmate of my cousin. right now i share a room with my cousin in a "kost" (some kind of monthly/yearly motel, very common in indonesia. usually near a university or business center). i work in a construction project near my cousin's university.
the girl i have crush on visit my room 1-3 times a week to work on her thesis with my cousin for the last 4 months. but their thesis due this month, after that my cousin will go back to his hometown, and my crush will never visit again.

right now me and my crush aren't close. just small talks and nothing more. my initial intention is to use mones to attract her, so maybe she'll visit after my cousin go, or maybe get some coffee sometimes.
i was going to buy the same mones as my friend's, the USA2 men. but after some research that brand is kind of shady. while resarching for another brand i came upon this forum.

after reading some threads, i decided to join this forum. right now there are a short-term target and long term target.

short-term: attract my crush
long-term: get better at social life, gain more confidence, gain more respect from my coworkers.

after reading some threads in this forum, i understand that mones are accessory, it all come back to myself.

while trying to be better as a person to achieve my goals, which mones do you guys recomend to help me?

i've read that wolf by LAL is a good start. what do you guys think?

about the USA2 men product, do you guys know anything about that?
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2018 3:04 PM by FourthWall.)
05-03-2018 1:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello, Indonesian looking for guidance here :D
05-03-2018 3:10 PM

welcome wall...

the forum has a plethora of information to research. Therefore, you should avail yourself of the search function to do extensive reading.

It sounds like you are looking to impress a particular girl, but you may also keep your options open for other prospects. This simple strategy helps lessen any negative emotions should your main target reject you.

That being said, I feel that you could purchase Nude Alpha (or Nude Alpha Gel) which in my experience is a very powerful phero which sends a 'prince charming', romantic signal to women that you may encounter. It imprints the target with feelings for you. You may also wish to combine NA with regular Androstadienone (both can be purchased from Liquid Alchemy Labs) on days when she is far away from ovulation to during her period to instill a comfortable, touchy feeling in the target when you are around her. However, when she is around ovulation time...use NA straight without Androstadienone . During ovulation, she will be the most receptive to sex. You may wish to then wear something very sexual like Bad Wolf, New Pheromone Additive (New Pheromone Additive) from Lacroy, M3X from Apex which could push her past resistance.

Just a thought. You will have to test many products to see what works for you. I have had experience with NA and NA+Androstadienone ...very powerful for instilling romantic feeling in target(s). If you are looking for picking up at clubs, bars, dances...you will need blatant sexuals (BW, AV, M3X, Dionysus, SOB, New Pheromone Additive) are some examples.

Welcome aboard and do let us know how it works out.
05-03-2018 3:10 PM
FourthWall
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2018 3:35 PM

(05-03-2018 3:10 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  welcome wall...

the forum has a plethora of information to research. Therefore, you should avail yourself of the search function to do extensive reading.

It sounds like you are looking to impress a particular girl, but you may also keep your options open for other prospects. This simple strategy helps lessen any negative emotions should your main target reject you.

That being said, I feel that you could purchase Nude Alpha (or Nude Alpha Gel) which in my experience is a very powerful phero which sends a 'prince charming', romantic signal to women that you may encounter. It imprints the target with feelings for you. You may also wish to combine NA with regular Androstadienone (both can be purchased from Liquid Alchemy Labs) on days when she is far away from ovulation to during her period to instill a comfortable, touchy feeling in the target when you are around her. However, when she is around ovulation time...use NA straight without Androstadienone . During ovulation, she will be the most receptive to sex. You may wish to then wear something very sexual like Bad Wolf, New Pheromone Additive (New Pheromone Additive) from Lacroy, M3X from Apex which could push her past resistance.

Just a thought. You will have to test many products to see what works for you. I have had experience with NA and NA+Androstadienone ...very powerful for instilling romantic feeling in target(s). If you are looking for picking up at clubs, bars, dances...you will need blatant sexuals (BW, AV, M3X, Dionysus, SOB, New Pheromone Additive) are some examples.

Welcome aboard and do let us know how it works out.

hello man in the fedora! didn't think i would get such a fast reply Good

still doing research right now. but, wow, there are A LOT of information to process! Wacko2

yep, right now i was looking to impress a particular girl. but in a long game if things dont go well with this girl, i'm looking forward for other options.

I'll do more research on Nude Alpha, and based on your recomendation i'll put it in my notes as a prospect for my first pheromones buy.

thanks for your advice, will definitely test more products to see what works. but in the mean time i think i'll buy 2 products for starters
05-03-2018 3:35 PM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-03-2018 4:17 PM

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-03-2018 4:17 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-03-2018 5:52 PM

(05-03-2018 3:35 PM)FourthWall Wrote:  yep, right now i was looking to impress a particular girl. but in a long game if things dont go well with this girl, i'm looking forward for other options.

Welcome Wall:

We’ve all been there at least once in life. For me it happened
alot later in life. The crushy “me got ta have her” feelin.

Problem is you are already starting from a losing vantage
point and it most likely will not work out.

Don’t focus on the lone tree. See the forest through the trees.

For pheromones, PT Treasures, Pheromone XS,
Liquid Alchemy Labs and Apex all have good products
based on reviews.

Me have used PT and PXS with nice results and plan on
getting Apex and LAL soon.

What me noticed most is to combine a good social
with some type of sexual/alpha.

Like Fedoras suggestion of NA + Dienone from LAL

Alternatives from PT
alpha treasures + swoon
or captain + swoon

Alternatives from PXS. Evolve + cohesion

Good luck
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2018 5:55 PM by Lostdreams.)
05-03-2018 5:52 PM
FourthWall
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2018 2:04 PM

(05-03-2018 4:17 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  https://pherotruth.com/Forum-FAQ-s-Tips-...mone-Users

This should help

I've read some of the thread (some of yours too). i'm looking for a good starters for newbies.
after some research, i've narrowed down some options:

wolf, captain, Dirty Primitive, M3X, l2k, Nude Alpha, New Pheromone Additive, Aqua Vitae, swoon

which one would you recommend as i'm an introvert and lacking in self esteem?
thanks!

(05-03-2018 5:52 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  

Welcome Wall:

We’ve all been there at least once in life. For me it happened
alot later in life. The crushy “me got ta have her” feelin.

Problem is you are already starting from a losing vantage
point and it most likely will not work out.

Don’t focus on the lone tree. See the forest through the trees.

For pheromones, PT Treasures, Pheromone XS,
Liquid Alchemy Labs and Apex all have good products
based on reviews.

Me have used PT and PXS with nice results and plan on
getting Apex and LAL soon.

What me noticed most is to combine a good social
with some type of sexual/alpha.

Like Fedoras suggestion of NA + Dienone from LAL

Alternatives from PT
alpha treasures + swoon
or captain + swoon

Alternatives from PXS. Evolve + cohesion

Good luck

i see your point. i think this girl will be my first research subject. if it works out, then great! if not, at least i'll know if mones the works or not.

captain and swoon already got my attention. will do more research on them!
05-04-2018 2:04 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-04-2018 2:26 PM

A high dose of Aqua Vitae because at 15+ drops it takes away the little voice in my head and gives me a humongous ego. It’ll take care of that introvert low self esteem problem you have.
05-04-2018 2:26 PM
FourthWall
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2018 5:04 PM

(05-04-2018 2:26 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  A high dose of Aqua Vitae because at 15+ drops it takes away the little voice in my head and gives me a humongous ego. It’ll take care of that introvert low self esteem problem you have.

15+ drops in a single use? i'm a newbie here, but from what i learn from reading some of the threads 1-5 drops is more than enough. please enlighten me
05-04-2018 5:04 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-04-2018 5:25 PM

for the girl you're trying to attract i'd go with swoon.
for your coworkers i'd go with wolf

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-04-2018 5:25 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-04-2018 7:18 PM

(05-04-2018 5:04 PM)FourthWall Wrote:  15+ drops in a single use? i'm a newbie here, but from what i learn from reading some of the threads 1-5 drops is more than enough. please enlighten me

You should start low and work your way up if you don’t feel it. It takes that much out of a. I’ll dekppee Dor me
05-04-2018 7:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Indonesian NEED HELP pam2 3 1,600 05-22-2015 8:26 AM
Last Post: fero-man