Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello I'm new.
Blossom7
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Hello I'm new.
05-25-2018 6:44 PM

I've been married for 4 years to a great man. The lovely dovey pheromones don't work on him. Sexual ones will, but if I wear Perfect Match, Grail of Affection, Gotcha, Cuddle Bunny, or any of the ones that are for bonding and remind him why we are together. He still looks at other women in front of me. Does that mean he doesn't love me or want to be with me? The sexual ones he responds too. Thanks.
05-25-2018 6:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello I'm new.
05-26-2018 5:43 AM

Welcome Blossom7. He wouldn't marry you if he didn't love you. Many men are the same, we love 1 girl but we look at every girl. Its an eye addiction. Maybe he loves you more when you are jealous. Im thinking to live in a farm far from city if i get married.
05-26-2018 5:43 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello I'm new.
05-26-2018 2:32 PM

It's just a fact of life; men will check out other women, relationship or not. Intrinsic biological desires will always be there. Men are always gonna be on the lookout for their prey/food or mates. Similar to how a woman will tend to dress really sexy around her time of month; her body doesn't know/ care about the ring on her finger.

If your husband is purposefully ogling other women in front of you, he may be trying to get you jealous.

Perhaps you should wear your sexual pheromones more often (and maybe even around other men to give him a dose of his own medicine). Let us know how it goes.

Oh and welcome to forum Smile
05-26-2018 2:32 PM

Share This Thread