Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello! I'm kinda new to pheromones, looking for wisdom/advice? :)
Gym
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 5 posts

Hello! I'm kinda new to pheromones, looking for wisdom/advice? :)
05-27-2014 11:51 AM

[/font]

Hello forum! Let me intro myself. I have never used pheromones before, and the only knowledge I had about them prior to recent researching was that they were used for trying to have sex, and that they were a scam.
Now I have found that they can do more than just get you laid - that they can help your social status and career too. And it seems research has come a long way.

Here's me: I am a 35 year old white male, I'm a bit of an introvert until I get comfortable somewhere. I'm usually shy at first, but once I feel comfortable I feel like my personality blossoms. I have a good sense of humor, people would likely describe me as cute/nice but not sexy/hot, memorable but not unforgettable.

With this in mind, I seek your collective advice and wisdom. I am seeking employment at a place which I am a currently a client. Big open rooms mostly, not outdoors but not confined spaces either.
The top dog/boss working there is your large typical Alpha Male, age 40ish, and he is well liked by the (many) females that work under him. I feel like while he treats me ok, he doesn't really take me seriously and so when I approach him about making moves towards employment, he acts aloof and kind of patronizing; slightly dishonest IMO. Smiles, tells me something that sounds vaguely promising or that he's looking into it, but nothing real or concrete.

This is where I'm hoping pheromones might help me. I would like to achieve his respect, trust and admiration (I want him to feel like he really wants to help me) but I don't want to piss him off or challenge him (which I heard is a common risk with some pheromones).
On the other side of the coin, I would also like the female potential co-workers around to feel adoration and comfort from my presence; some sexuality or sensuality or flirtiness is ok but only playful (I'm married, not looking for a sexual encounter). I don't mind being lightly touched etc. but I don't want women trying to rape me. I don't really physically want them, I just want them to want me (simply because it feels good to be adored!). They are mostly in the 25-40 age range. It would be cool if my wife also benefited from the pheromones too (she is 35).
Another factor is that most of the other clients that I interact with at this business are age 45-65 (male and female), and I don't want to rub them the wrong way either. I would like them to feel comfortable with me too. Especially if I may someday work there!

It is my goal to do all of this discreetly. I don't currently wear cologne, so if I wear anything with a scent I would like it to be a light scent, kinda like bath soap.

Can you give me some recommendations, for me as a newbie to pheromones, to achieve this? Low cost is helpful ;)

Please ask me questions if more info is needed!

05-27-2014 11:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Hello! I'm kinda new to pheromones, looking for wisdom/advice? :) - Gym - 05-27-2014 11:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New from France, getting kinda tired of AD.. Slash 8 519 01-01-2012 11:59 PM
Last Post: shadowknight