Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello, Holset here
Holset
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello, Holset here
04-21-2017 6:09 PM

Hello guys,

Newbie here, just registered. I have been researching about mones and tried one that did not work at all (some crappy thing that is not even discussed here). Now I'm trying to decide what to buy next, based on more realistic reviews and just found this forum. I still with some doubts but looking ahead reading more and deciding.

Holset
04-21-2017 6:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello, Holset here
04-21-2017 6:50 PM

What are you looking to accomplish through mone usage?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-21-2017 6:50 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-21-2017 6:52 PM

(04-21-2017 6:09 PM)Holset Wrote:  Hello guys,

Newbie here, just registered. I have been researching about mones and tried one that did not work at all (some crappy thing that is not even discussed here). Now I'm trying to decide what to buy next, based on more realistic reviews and just found this forum. I still with some doubts but looking ahead reading more and deciding.

Holset

Welcome to the forum! Before someone beats me to it, I'll go ahead and suggest a trip to the search bar on the upper right. What is it you are looking to achieve with your phero use? Most guys on here started out looking for something to help with one night stands and have stayed to work on bettering themselves overall.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-21-2017 6:52 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-21-2017 7:13 PM

I'll give you a run down

Relationship/imprinting - nude alpha, voodoo, grail of affection, Androstadienone , p96, swoon, xist

One night stand - aqua vitae, bad wolf, the hook up, evolve, dirty primitive

Status - wolf, tusc, captain, alpha treasures

Social - glace, hyptnocia, connections

Do use the search bar to learn more. There's hundreds of documented experiences at your finger tips.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

04-21-2017 7:13 PM

Holset
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2017 8:29 PM

Thanks for your response guys!

Well, basically I came across mones a time ago trying to get attention from a girl that is ignoring me at all, even saying good morning to her, she always response without making eye contact and continue with her business as if I were less than an ordinary person. I have been reading about a couple of products, looking for something to build a relationship and make her notice me, and now my list of options are:

-GoA
-Xist
-Swoom (Maybe?)
-Taboo -Just to make her notice me- (I do not see it more in the webpage, discontinued?)
-Nude Alpha (Maybe?)

My concern is that most of them, according to what I have read, need a little longer exposition to the mone cloud to take effect, and for my application I only see her about 30 seconds every morning when I start to work and say "hello" to her, and without a positive response from her, I can't work in a longer talk to build up the effect. She also is in other floor, so I can be near. Now, I'm thinking in something a little more "aggressive", like The hook up, to "hook her up" and start from here to talk more and have a chance to increase our encounters without ignoring me at all every time I see her.

I work in a almost empty floor, so I think "no safe for work" mones are ok for me also.
04-21-2017 8:29 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-21-2017 8:46 PM

Bad wolf makes girls very responsive. Instead of going for the lovey dovey Long Term Relationship angle, why not the bad boy sex you up angle? You don't even know her enough to determine if a Long Term Relationship is what you want. Her perceived qualities have all been created in your head.

I really like it but most probably won't reccomend it.

/bro-science

04-21-2017 8:46 PM
Holset
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2017 9:12 PM

(04-21-2017 8:46 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Bad wolf makes girls very responsive. Instead of going for the lovey dovey Long Term Relationship angle, why not the bad boy sex you up angle? You don't even know her enough to determine if a Long Term Relationship is what you want. Her perceived qualities have all been created in your head.

I really like it but most probably won't reccomend it.

Well, I really know her, for about 5 years and we were friends and a little more than that (not friendzone, but never a formal relationship), a couple of years ago, our work branches were split and we started to hang out and talk less and less to the point to be strangers again. Maybe we fell in monotony being together every day at every hour, just like a marriage after living together for a couple of years without changing the routine. I want to light up this spark between us again, but seems like if I lost what attracted her at first time years ago, so I'm looking for something to make me "shine" again, but I do not have the luxury lo live with her so I can use the mones mentioned above.
04-21-2017 9:12 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-22-2017 3:03 PM

Move on

There are billions of women on the earth. Stop wasting your time and find someone that will appreciate you.

Peace

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given; you don't know what to do with it.
04-22-2017 3:03 PM

yarn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2017 3:10 PM

Wanting one particular woman seems like a recipe for disaster. You're putting your life in someone else's hands. I'm married but if I weren't, I would be looking at lots of options not just putting all my eggs in one basket, so to speak. Getting to be married worked a lot better by not focusing on just one, until a good one came up. Smile

For fun it might be worth doing some experimenting with this woman, but I'd strongly recommend having other experiments in play, and at all times.
04-22-2017 3:10 PM
Holset
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2017 11:02 PM

Sure I can't focus only in her, but BTW she is gorgeous and I still want to try if it can work. If not, I can still use it with other persons. Maybe I will be moving from this job soon, so is the last time to try it before move on.
04-23-2017 11:02 PM

Share This Thread