Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello Hola
Prometeus
Natural philosopher

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

Hello Hola
01-18-2013 10:13 PM

Hello everyone,

As you'll notice English isn't my mother language, but I will keep it understandable.

whew, I'm glad I could escape from Androtics and found you.

Im from the north of Spain (Vasque Country) and I love what I see and read there. Thank you everyone for your contributions.

I have 23 years, and I am absolutely determined to become an Alpha male.

I have some experience with androtics products, and the only one that I keep on high steem is A314 wich I love so much (Quite interested in cheaper alternatives, but ok anyway).

For now I have ordered from Alpha Dream: Glaze; I'm hoping a boost in conversation (Still improving small talk)
Androstadienone; WoW! the love molecule, let's see if it helps to relax the womans, high expectations!
Alfa Machio or wathever; not too sure about this one but I wanted some hardcore phero, Im still not sure about my natural -Androstenone output, and I don't want to intimidate my targets (19-27 years old chiks). Does dienone buffer this?

Ok lets tell something about me... I am 1'70m slim, I have white skin, long dark brown hair and eyes and overall good looks.
I use to bounce between a hopeless romantic and (only sometimes) a too obviously sexualized passionate looking guy, anyway overall I have some clear alpha vibe wich although is still underdeveloped.
People uses to respect me and keep in mind wathever I say, even the much older more exprienced men and women. But I want to learn to expess myself in a more emotional way as by now I have an highly structurated logical mind, and well I love it, but guys I want something more. I want to be capable of speaking about an apparent nonsense (emotional small talk) without feeling its nonsense

For now just happy of having found you! ...any advice is welcome...

Thats for now, just waiting for the shippement, I will try to keep posting.

Saludos.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 10:52 PM by Prometeus.)
01-18-2013 10:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Hello Hola
01-18-2013 11:51 PM

(01-18-2013 10:13 PM)Prometeus Wrote:  Hello everyone,

As you'll notice English isn't my mother language, but I will keep it understandable.

whew, I'm glad I could escape from Androtics and found you.

Im from the north of Spain (Vasque Country) and I love what I see and read there. Thank you everyone for your contributions.

I have 23 years, and I am absolutely determined to become an Alpha male.

I have some experience with androtics products, and the only one that I keep on high steem is A314 wich I love so much (Quite interested in cheaper alternatives, but ok anyway).

For now I have ordered from Alpha Dream: Glaze; I'm hoping a boost in conversation (Still improving small talk)
Androstadienone; WoW! the love molecule, let's see if it helps to relax the womans, high expectations!
Alfa Machio or wathever; not too sure about this one but I wanted some hardcore phero, Im still not sure about my natural -Androstenone output, and I don't want to intimidate my targets (19-27 years old chiks). Does dienone buffer this?

Ok lets tell something about me... I am 1'70m slim, I have white skin, long dark brown hair and eyes and overall good looks.
I use to bounce between a hopeless romantic and (only sometimes) a too obviously sexualized passionate looking guy, anyway overall I have some clear alpha vibe wich although is still underdeveloped.
People uses to respect me and keep in mind wathever I say, even the much older more exprienced men and women. But I want to learn to expess myself in a more emotional way as by now I have an highly structurated logical mind, and well I love it, but guys I want something more. I want to be capable of speaking about an apparent nonsense (emotional small talk) without feeling its nonsense

For now just happy of having found you! ...any advice is welcome...

Thats for now, just waiting for the shippement, I will try to keep posting.

Saludos.

Well welcome Prometeus seems like you've found a nice mix. Well if you want a connection con inteligencia tenies que ponerete en un relacion casual con una mujer y usar tus habilidades naturales con los pheromones para mantener el conexion. Well hope my spanish isn't too bad hope it helps! But english isn't my mother langauge strangely enough it was spanish but after time in the u.s you lose the need for it well at least in massive amounts.
01-18-2013 11:51 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

01-19-2013 12:59 AM

Welcome to the forum Prometeus! We're glad you found us too Big Grin

Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-19-2013 12:59 AM
Thanks given by Prometeus
F/2.8
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

01-19-2013 1:28 AM

G'day
01-19-2013 1:28 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

01-19-2013 12:14 PM

Hi, Prometeus! Welcome to PheroTruth Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-19-2013 12:14 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2757 thanks in 1322 posts

01-19-2013 12:27 PM

welcome to the forum!
01-19-2013 12:27 PM
Prometeus
Natural philosopher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

01-19-2013 1:10 PM

Hey, how do I edit my profile? I dont see the option anywere...

After being reading 6 hours non-strop diferent topics in the forum, I realize l2k is THE SHIT, so I order it even if it means paying international shipping again Fool happy anyway sideLol

I also have bought corporativo and Achar, for some friends, they have a baiby and the relationship is in a sexual stand by, I guess Achar will help to get him in the mood... anyway the choice was theirs. Corpo is for managing a project we have in hands to build a school to educate children in a more free way, that is to say without breaking their natural creativity.

As you will tell with time I have some hippie, spiritual, nature loving personality, but still I have an scientifically oriented mind.

Maybe I should start a journal...
01-19-2013 1:10 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, NuTrix
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

01-19-2013 1:20 PM

(01-19-2013 1:10 PM)Prometeus Wrote:  Hey, how do I edit my profile? I dont see the option anywere...

Maybe I should start a journal...

Near the top of the page where it says "Welcome Back, Prometeus!" You will see an arrow that points down. Click on the arrow and a list of options will pop up. Click on the top option "user CP" .... on the next page, on the left hand side click on "edit profile"

Under that option, there is another link for "change avatar"... use this one if you would like to add a picture of yourself Big Grin

And yes you should totally start a journal Big Grin It is a good way to keep track of what is working for you and stuff.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-19-2013 1:20 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, Prometeus, as33156
PSU
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

01-19-2013 8:20 PM

Welcome to the forum! I'm a new too! I've been reading on pherotruth.com for about a month now and placed my orders with AD! I hope to receive their products soon! I'm from singapore! =)
01-19-2013 8:20 PM

deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 161
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 47 posts

01-19-2013 10:19 PM

Welcome to the forum, Prometeus and PSU.
01-19-2013 10:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow Hola mi Bebitos!!! esmeralda 13 1,474 08-20-2009 7:29 AM
Last Post: TearsOfJoy