Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello Guys!
Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 16 posts

Hello Guys!
08-08-2016 5:18 AM

Hi,

I am new to the forum and mones in general. I started researching this after buying and trying a cheap bottle of max 4 men hypnotic at a local sex shop. It was cheap and gimmicky and I got it on a lark. It generated a few interesting encounters, and I have been researching thereafter. (Nothing illicit or immoral, Lots of closer than usual touches at a veterans organization, increased eye contact and conversation from 20-somethings at Disneyland) I have not found any information or ingredients about this product and assume it is sub par.

I am primary interested in using mones to spice things up in my nearly sexless marriage, to affect interesting social interactions, and to positively influence my professional life.

I have begun this journey by getting samples from true and love scent, as well as a Grail of Attraction and Perfect Match. My intention is to try these individually socially before using them around my family or my colleagues.

Any and all help is welcome.

Thank You

Xbacksidefatty

My stash:
LAL: Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha, Aqua Vitae
PT: Captain, Treasureful Shine, Grail of Affection, The Hookup, Alpha Treasures, Swoon
AD: L2Kv1 2016, Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: Perfect Match
APEX: Orbital

Samples:
AM, EvolveXS, Voodoo, 069, Scent of Eros, Perception, Latina
08-08-2016 5:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
38 thanks in 16 posts

RE: Hello Guys!
08-08-2016 5:50 AM

Follow up question:

Has anyone ever heard of this product.

I have found zero information on what pheromones could be in it.

My stash:
PT: Captain, Treasureful Shine, Grail of Affection, The Hookup, Alpha Treasures, Swoon

Samples:
08-08-2016 5:50 AM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 176
Thanks received:
107 thanks in 41 posts

08-08-2016 11:17 PM

I'm not too experienced yet, but I think you should look into liquid alchemy labs pheremones. In my opinion they sell some of the strongest prouducts, as the creator uses special ingredients other vendors don't use.

Pheremone XS is also good, they have some really strong attraction prouducts like cohesion, taboo and xist...etc I heard good things about their BCE combo if you want to check it out...

Stay away from androtics...watered down prouducts that are way overpriced in my opinion
08-08-2016 11:17 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 594
Thanks received:
771 thanks in 378 posts

08-09-2016 3:19 AM

Welcome !

You need to start your research from beginning. So search and read a lot.

Thanks
08-09-2016 3:19 AM
Thanks given by Spars
Bootygoals
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

08-09-2016 1:35 PM

Welcome and good luck on your journey. Have you noticed anything from the one you got at the shop
08-09-2016 1:35 PM

TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
107 thanks in 41 posts

08-15-2016 1:03 PM

(08-08-2016 5:50 AM)Xbacksidefatty Wrote:  Follow up question:

Has anyone ever heard of this product.

I have found zero information on what pheromones could be in it.

Then you probably should not buy it....only buy from vendors when you know what is in it and therefore should know what to expect...
08-15-2016 1:03 PM
Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
38 thanks in 16 posts

08-15-2016 6:56 PM

(08-15-2016 1:03 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  Then you probably should not buy it....only buy from vendors when you know what is in it and therefore should know what to expect...

I bought this bottle at a local ahem "adult" shop before funding out this community existed.
With it:
I received pretty strong hits from two college aged white girls at The Disneyland Smoke pit. I also had a few hits at Albertsons from a 40 YO black woman, and a 30 something YO Asian woman. Also I had a LOT of touching from mild aqauntances 35-55 YO.

I have not used it since I received samples from love scents (edge, Eros, ego, perception), samples from true ( TL,TJ,TO,TT,TC) and a bottle of Perfect Match ( for use with my wife)

TL gave me bad self effects, TO gave me great self effects plus every girl I spoke to wanted to bear her soul to me and hug me.TJ was great at the gym but I received some odd qualifying questions during normal conversation.

Perfect Match, was great with the wife. Very comfortable and happy.

Eros was so so. ODed day 1 ( with one packet) did ok with 1/2 nothing great but better than zero.

Received GOA today which came with treasureful shine sample. Ill be using these this week. Ordered THU and Captain today.

I think the first bottle I got was heavy into the sexuals or Alpha so I will be wanting to see if these agree with me more.

My stash:

Samples:
08-15-2016 6:56 PM
Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
38 thanks in 16 posts

08-15-2016 7:01 PM

(08-09-2016 1:35 PM)Bootygoals Wrote:  Welcome and good luck on your journey. Have you noticed anything from the one you got at the shop

I received pretty strong hits from two college aged white girls at The Disneyland Smoke pit, lots of eye contact, touching, etc. I had been clear from the beginning of the interaction that my wife was just finishing a ride, but they we're undeterred. I also had a few hits at Albertsons from a 40 YO black woman, and a 30 something YO Asian woman. Also I had a LOT of touching from mild aqauntances 35-55 YO.
I say no effects from men, and I college aged aqauntances had seemed to actively avoid me. Also I dealt great with this on but found my mind racing at night.

I don't think I will be using that cologne much in the future, but it was the reason I created this account in the first place.

I must say, I have slept like a baby after using Perfect Match.

My stash:

Samples:
08-15-2016 7:01 PM
Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
38 thanks in 16 posts

08-15-2016 7:06 PM

(08-09-2016 3:19 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Welcome !

You need to start your research from beginning. So search and read a lot.

Thanks

Thank you,

I have been reading a lot, testing daily and have definitely seen results that are sometimes as I expected but not always.
As for that first bottle I mentioned, these is no references to it anywhere, like it never existed. I am not too concerned about it now that I have verified product in my home, but it does still make me wonder.

My stash:

Samples:
08-15-2016 7:06 PM

TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
107 thanks in 41 posts

08-15-2016 11:00 PM

(08-15-2016 6:56 PM)Xbacksidefatty Wrote:  I bought this bottle at a local ahem "adult" shop before funding out this community existed.
With it:
I received pretty strong hits from two college aged white girls at The Disneyland Smoke pit. I also had a few hits at Albertsons from a 40 YO black woman, and a 30 something YO Asian woman. Also I had a LOT of touching from mild aqauntances 35-55 YO.

I have not used it since I received samples from love scents (edge, Eros, ego, perception), samples from true ( TL,TJ,TO,TT,TC) and a bottle of Perfect Match ( for use with my wife)

TL gave me bad self effects, TO gave me great self effects plus every girl I spoke to wanted to bear her soul to me and hug me.TJ was great at the gym but I received some odd qualifying questions during normal conversation.

Perfect Match, was great with the wife. Very comfortable and happy.

Eros was so so. ODed day 1 ( with one packet) did ok with 1/2 nothing great but better than zero.

Received GOA today which came with treasureful shine sample. Ill be using these this week. Ordered THU and Captain today.

I think the first bottle I got was heavy into the sexuals or Alpha so I will be wanting to see if these agree with me more.

Awesome!!! Love the reports. Looks like you are finding out what works. I would suggest Nude Alpha from liquid alchemy as it is said to be one of the best relationship mones. It supposedly causes extreme clingyness and the "falling in love feeling in females!
08-15-2016 11:00 PM

Share This Thread