Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello Everyone
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello Everyone
12-21-2009 7:44 PM

Hi Guys

Some might know you as ibelledthecat from the Androtics forum. 

I was testing a mix of my own called Ax on the AD forums and was prohibited from doing so as they considered it to be against their business interests. I did offer them a deal to distribute the mix if it ever became commercial, but their lawyers have to go through it and until then I was told to cease and desist all activities regarding the mix.

I do not really post much there (as I don't have much to say really) and also don't read a lot. I wasn't aware of the issues going on there until I came here.

diamond referred me here and I am planning to test my mix here, if the administrators don't mind. I have 9 guys from the UK testing it for round 1 which showed some potential.
I have a second round coming up soon where I have ironed out the creases that were discovered in the first. 

I look forward to participating in the discussions here.

12-21-2009 7:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

RE: Hello Everyone
12-21-2009 9:13 PM

Hey ibelledthecat, welcome to PheroTruth!

No we don't mind you testing and reporting on your mix over here, if you haven't already figured it out, we're just a little more laid back and relaxed around here! Big Grin

Nobodies gonna delete or edit your popsts, and we ain't slap you on the wrist for being a bad boy. Then again, been over to see Tisha and Bella in their getups here? https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Warning-le...87#pid4087

So kick up your feet, relax and have a look around.

One concern that does come to mind though, is that if you're considering offering your mix for sale and are using AD putatives and/or any of the T series in your mix, that could pose problems for you. When Love Potions started using thier products in their mixes, AD had issues with it. And, I do know that there are people that they refuse to sell products. Just something I thought you might be interested in hearing about.

Of course if your not using any of their precious guarded unknown molecules, then you could always get them elsewhere.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-21-2009 9:13 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-21-2009 11:26 PM

Hello ibelledthecat!

Welcome to the forum!! Hmm, I haven't been in AD's forum in a looooong time so I don't remember you... but hey it's so cool to have another phero scientist in the lab Big Grin

Don't hesitate to post stuff here Smile I'm pretty curious about your Pheromones even though they're for the guys lol
12-21-2009 11:26 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-22-2009 3:02 AM

Well, well, look who the cat dragged in! Big Grin

Another pherorefugee from Crazyville! Welcome, ibelledthecat! Smile 

More freedom, not less!

You can relax now...lol. We don't have any special interests in promoting any one company! So, make yourself right at home, test whatever ya want, and post about whatever ya like.

We're gald you're here! Grazie al nostro diamante amico. ;) I'll look forward to seeing you around!

Now, just how did you bell the darn cat!? :D

Bella

Mark Wrote:Then again, been over to see Tisha and Bella in their getups here?

"Getups"?  I'll have you know my mother picked out those outfits! :P

12-22-2009 3:02 AM
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-22-2009 4:33 AM

Thank you everyone for the welcome.

(12-21-2009 9:13 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey ibelledthecat, welcome to PheroTruth! No we don't mind you testing and reporting on your mix over here, if you haven't already figured it out, we're just a little more laid back and relaxed around here! Big Grin Nobodies gonna delete or edit your popsts, and we ain't slap you on the wrist for being a bad boy. Then again, been over to see Tisha and Bella in their getups here? https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Warning-le...87#pid4087 So kick up your feet, relax and have a look around. One concern that does come to mind though, is that if you're considering offering your mix for sale and are using AD putatives and/or any of the T series in your mix, that could pose problems for you. When Love Potions started using thier products in their mixes, AD had issues with it. And, I do know that there are people that they refuse to sell products. Just something I thought you might be interested in hearing about. Of course if your not using any of their precious guarded unknown molecules, then you could always get them elsewhere.

I just use -none and -Androsterone from AD which I can get from a lot of other places. So, that wouldn't be much of a problem if they refused to sell to me.
My other 3 ingredients are made at home.

(12-21-2009 11:26 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Hello ibelledthecat! Welcome to the forum!! Hmm, I haven't been in AD's forum in a looooong time so I don't remember you... but hey it's so cool to have another phero scientist in the lab Big Grin Don't hesitate to post stuff here Smile I'm pretty curious about your Pheromones even though they're for the guys lol

I am not really a scientist, more like a cocktail maker.
I feel that my mix could be modified to be used by women as well. One of my testers did report that the mix made him feel like an alpha female, but this was when I was testing out 9 different concentrations to find the best one and I am not planning to use the alpha female mix for the second round atleast.

However, personally I do not feel that women need phero help as that would give you girls too much power over us mortal men.

(12-22-2009 3:02 AM)Bella Wrote:  

Now, just how did you bell the darn cat!? :D

A little whisky in the milk works a treat.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2009 6:35 AM by ibelledthecat.)
12-22-2009 4:33 AM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-22-2009 5:37 AM

(12-21-2009 7:44 PM)ibelledthecat Wrote:  

Hi Guys

Some might know you as ibelledthecat from the Androtics forum. 

I was testing a mix of my own called Ax on the AD forums and was prohibited from doing so as they considered it to be against their business interests. I did offer them a deal to distribute the mix if it ever became commercial, but their lawyers have to go through it and until then I was told to cease and desist all activities regarding the mix.

I do not really post much there (as I don't have much to say really) and also don't read a lot. I wasn't aware of the issues going on there until I came here.

diamond referred me here and I am planning to test my mix here, if the administrators don't mind. I have 9 guys from the UK testing it for round 1 which showed some potential.
I have a second round coming up soon where I have ironed out the creases that were discovered in the first. 

I look forward to participating in the discussions here.

Good work IBTC, that second round coming up sounds most interesting as i have my mind sights upon a few beaver that are in need of de burring yep mow that darn grass boy, ho ho and git all dem darn chores taken care of, dont ya just love it....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-22-2009 5:37 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

12-22-2009 6:00 AM

Hello ibelledthecat.

Interesting name LOL. We dont mind you testing it here. I sort of recall you mentioning it over at AD. I thought it was about axe body spray though. You may want to consider changing the name if your testing works out because it could be confusing. Just a suggestion.

Quote:However, personally I do not feel that women need phero help as that would give you guys too much power over us mortal men.

Snort Big Grin Hell its true we dont need Pheromones to have power over mortal men LOL Its so much fun though ;)

Quote:My other 3 ingredients are made at home.

Can you clarify that LOL Are they raw pheromones you get from another lab or are they actually "made at home" Like from sweat and body secretions LOL

Hey just want to be clear P

All teasing aside I am glad you found us and look forward to your participation.

Tish
12-22-2009 6:00 AM
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-22-2009 6:26 AM

(12-22-2009 6:00 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Hello ibelledthecat. Interesting name LOL. We dont mind you testing it here. I sort of recall you mentioning it over at AD. I thought it was about axe body spray though. You may want to consider changing the name if your testing works out because it could be confusing. Just a suggestion. Snort Big Grin Hell its true we dont need Pheromones to have power over mortal men LOL Its so much fun though ;) 

I will change the name if it does go commercial. I am out of ideas for 'fancy' names and so simply called it Ax. The 9 testers got a different combination of the spray numbered from A(1) to A(9) and I didn't want them posting the actual numbers because I was afraid that might affect the reports of the other testers. In the next round, I'll call it AxR (R for reloaded). Any name suggestions are welcome.

Quote: Can you clarify that LOL Are they raw pheromones you get from another lab or are they actually "made at home" Like from sweat and body secretions LOL Hey just want to be clear P All teasing aside I am glad you found us and look forward to your participation. Tish

Each spray contains a little of my personal secretions. Who wouldn't want to buy some of that ?

Joking aside, the 3 other ingredients are made by a pheromone enthusiast I know personally. He is a researcher who chemically combines pheromone chemicals to create new compounds. He is a pretty shy fella so I do all the 'outside' work for him.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2009 6:30 AM by ibelledthecat.)
12-22-2009 6:26 AM
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-22-2009 6:32 AM

(12-22-2009 5:37 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  

Good work IBTC, that second round coming up sounds most interesting as i have my mind sights upon a few beaver that are in need of de burring yep mow that darn grass boy, ho ho and git all dem darn chores taken care of, dont ya just love it....

Thank you. I hope it doesn't blow up like a hot air balloon.

12-22-2009 6:32 AM
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-22-2009 9:15 AM

I hope your researcher friend could help us find out the molecular name of TAA in Instant shine so that we could have other chemists synthesize it.Big Grin
12-22-2009 9:15 AM

Share This Thread