Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Hello Everybody
monecenter
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Hello Everybody
02-05-2014 3:54 AM

Hey Everybody.. Vendors, Clients and Enthusiasts Smile

I am a store owner that stocks in pheromones and other products in New Zealand. For the past year I have steadily been building up my client base selling pheromones, during this period i've meet some great people, traded great pheromone stories and made some good business connections with the retail sector of the adult industry in my country.

It's been a pleasure helping pheromone users in my country get their hands on pheromone products. Normally for the average kiwi it is a bit of a pain in the arse to get your hands on some pheromones quickly, alot of the time we really want our mones as soon as possible but we have to wait 2 weeks plus for it to arrive. That's why i started up the business half a year ago, a place for New Zealanders to purchase their goods locally so they can get their hands on some mones the next day.

Lately i've received a lot of requests for products that are outside the ones I normally stock and i am reaching out to vendors on here so we can talk some business and get your products on to my shop shelves and get it distributed around the country.

I sample the products first as I don't want to stock dodgy product and i am more than happy to place an initial sample order through your customer channels.

I really hope to hear back from some of the vendors

Best Regards
Kris
I'd also just like to point out that i am in no trying to get any commercial gain from this post (no website, link, info etc ) I'd really like to build some sustainable business connections in the pheromone world.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 3:56 AM by monecenter.)
02-05-2014 3:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread