Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello And A Few Questions
nlmda101
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Hello And A Few Questions
08-06-2016 11:58 PM

Hello. I recently turned 40 and I'm going through a divorce. Now I'm faced with the daunting prospect of dating again for the first time in 22 years Wacko

The age range I'm looking to date is 30-40. I'm not interested in having a bunch of one night stands or casual sex partners, although a couple here and there wouldn't hurt.

What I really want is to attract a soulmate who wants a committed long term relationship.

I'm shy and can sometimes have social anxiety, so something that will help me with that, both with the ladies and in business settings would be great.

I want to project more confidence and flirtiness. I also want to increase my sex appeal but at the same time come across as trustworthy (i.e., not a player or a "bad boy").

Someone suggested that I try Nude Alpha and A-1 for imprinting in a Long Term Relationship. What do you guys think about that combo?

Also, until I get into a Long Term Relationship, I need suggestions for mones with quicker short term effects. For example, if I approach a cute girl I see at the bank or I have coffee with a girl I met online, I need something that can help quickly build her interest so she'll be more likely to want to see me again. I want to seem attractive and confident to her.

I'm not looking for a panty dropper type of effect, but at the same time, I want some sex appeal so I don't immediately get "friend zoned" in her mind.

Some pheromones I was considering:

L2k v1 or v2
Glace
Instant Shine
Ammunition
Wolf

I need some expert opinions, so what do you guys think, both to get a girl interested and then to imprint/build attachment?

Thanks!
08-06-2016 11:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 112
Thanks received:
289 thanks in 168 posts

RE: Hello And A Few Questions
08-07-2016 10:24 AM

Hey man, welcome aboard and welcome back to the dating pool. My advice is that you start educating yourself about many things other than pheromones. If you haven't already read it, check out Rollo Tomassi's book The Rational Male, available on Amazon.

I'm not experienced enough to give recommendations for your situation, but I will point you toward the Newbie area.

I strongly advise you to follow the standard advice here: Work with one pheromone at a time to learn and understand it before you try to combine products.

Finally, take advantage of the search functions. They'll help you answer nearly any question you have. There are thousands of posts here documenting years of experience in pheromones, and the best way to take advantage of that experience is by searching the posts here.
08-07-2016 10:24 AM
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 200
Thanks received:
1057 thanks in 489 posts

08-07-2016 10:38 AM

+1 for doing your own research before asking questions

good overview of some major products :

Also, take some time to figure out what is causing your anxiety, or at least how to get rid of it. Anxiety is basically a stress that causes constant and sustained fear throughout your everyday life, and will lead to unhealthy personal boundaries, which are the foundation of a healthy relationship.

A good place to start if you're interested :

Welcome to the forum!Mrgreen

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v?-pre 2015 and v2 Oct 2016), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
08-07-2016 10:38 AM
Thanks given by Androcles
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 594
Thanks received:
771 thanks in 378 posts

08-08-2016 1:11 AM

Welcome !!

Nude Alpha and Androstadienone works well as far as the report goes. You can try AS3 falling in love combo.

NA + Androstadienone + glace

You can find reports on this combo at this forum.

Thanks
08-08-2016 1:11 AM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 743
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 333 posts

08-08-2016 10:17 AM

Nude is awesome all by itself. That's where I would start. NA can be intimidating.

LAL - Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Wolf, SXD-9, Aqua Vitae gel, Hypnotica, Nude Alpha (samples - Voodoo, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
PheromoneXS - Taboo, Bliss, Connections, Xist, Flirt, Androstadienone 12.5 mcg (sample Evolve)
Alpha Dream - Glace, Alpha Maschio (sample L2K vers. l)
Pheromone Treasures - Aura of Amity, Grail of Affection (samples - Captain)
Apex - Core, CV4 (samples - Orbital)
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Pashazade, Dirty Old Man, Sample Pack
Love Scent - sample pack
08-08-2016 10:17 AM

nlmda101
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-08-2016 2:05 PM

Thank you for the responses so far.

After doing a bit more research, I found that money with Androstadienone can give some men depression while using them. I definitely think I'd be at risk for that, so what would be my best options that don't have Androstadienone for what I'm trying to accomplish?
08-08-2016 2:05 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 741
Thanks received:
460 thanks in 262 posts

08-08-2016 2:24 PM

If you continue your research, you may also find that depression caused from Androstadienone can be better dealt with by combining an alpha alongside the dosing of the androstadienone and by applying the product away from your face. (tops of hands has worked for me) Also, its rather rare these days that members of this forum or other phero forums suggest using straight androstadienone. This was more common in the past. Most fellow members will suggest using a product that is "buffered" to deal with said side effects.
Obviously, there are those that are prone that still experience these undesired side effects, despite the buffering. I suggest you try it. There are plenty of androstadienone users who do find themselves with bad sides and usually re-sell these products on the Trading Post at usually steep discounts.
Anyway, Androstadienone is the falling in love pheromone. There aren't much products out there that i'm aware of that can really come close to what androstadienone accomplishes. This was the direction my mind immediately pointed you in, before i remembered that you stated you were prone to depression. Nothing would really come close, in my limited experience.
Given what your overall goals appear to be, Nude Alpha by LAL comes to mind as being a pretty solid all rounder for your case. LAL products ingredients aren't publicized, however. LAL is one of the best companies at limiting any and all bad side effects and most of their products are reported to be used at insane doses without bad side effects or ghosting.
I also tend to think that a solid social pheromone, like Hypnotica from LAL or Core from Apex, can help open you up a bit more.
It can be a lot to pry yourself from old habits with one woman for a long amount of time. Being so, you really should consider attacking your rebuild into a new single man on all sides. Id recommend reading books and considering the use of subliminals to help facilitate change in how you normally act and react. Effecting other people with products is a sight to see for sure, but having a rough understanding on body language interpretations and how or what attraction really is can help alleviate a lot of the unknowing. It's all about that little extra edge.
Good Luck!
08-08-2016 2:24 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 176
Thanks received:
107 thanks in 41 posts

08-08-2016 11:31 PM

(08-08-2016 2:24 PM)Spars Wrote:  If you continue your research, you may also find that depression caused from Androstadienone can be better dealt with by combining an alpha alongside the dosing of the androstadienone and by applying the product away from your face. (tops of hands has worked for me) Also, its rather rare these days that members of this forum or other phero forums suggest using straight androstadienone. This was more common in the past. Most fellow members will suggest using a product that is "buffered" to deal with said side effects.
Obviously, there are those that are prone that still experience these undesired side effects, despite the buffering. I suggest you try it. There are plenty of androstadienone users who do find themselves with bad sides and usually re-sell these products on the Trading Post at usually steep discounts.
Anyway, Androstadienone is the falling in love pheromone. There aren't much products out there that i'm aware of that can really come close to what androstadienone accomplishes. This was the direction my mind immediately pointed you in, before i remembered that you stated you were prone to depression. Nothing would really come close, in my limited experience.
Given what your overall goals appear to be, Nude Alpha by LAL comes to mind as being a pretty solid all rounder for your case. LAL products ingredients aren't publicized, however. LAL is one of the best companies at limiting any and all bad side effects and most of their products are reported to be used at insane doses without bad side effects or ghosting.
I also tend to think that a solid social pheromone, like Hypnotica from LAL or Core from Apex, can help open you up a bit more.
It can be a lot to pry yourself from old habits with one woman for a long amount of time. Being so, you really should consider attacking your rebuild into a new single man on all sides. Id recommend reading books and considering the use of subliminals to help facilitate change in how you normally act and react. Effecting other people with products is a sight to see for sure, but having a rough understanding on body language interpretations and how or what attraction really is can help alleviate a lot of the unknowing. It's all about that little extra edge.
Good Luck!

To add to this...instant shine works really well to suppress the depression from Androstadienone the only issue is that it lasts only 1 hour.

P96 or cohesion are both good alternatives to Androstadienone but truthfully nothing beats Androstadienone lol
08-08-2016 11:31 PM
nlmda101
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-09-2016 4:14 PM

Thanks so much for the help and suggestions. I guess there's only one way to find out if I'm sensitive to Androstadienone . Time to go shopping!
08-09-2016 4:14 PM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1834
Thanks received:
1022 thanks in 425 posts

08-10-2016 9:26 AM

Take a look att Black Ops from HAX. It's fairly cheap and is great for meeting new women.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
08-10-2016 9:26 AM
Thanks given by TrojanMagician

Share This Thread