Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello All!
SeekingSuccess
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 27 posts

Hello All!
01-02-2014 8:41 PM

Hello everyone,

I have been researching on the message board and finally decided to join Yahoo

I have searched around on other phero boards and have come to the conclusion that this one is probably the better fit for me ;)

I am very intrigued by these products and the effects they have on people. I want to replicate some of the successes people have had on the forum. Successes in college, work and love life specifically.

I am in my early twenties, Caucasian, average height and build and am fairly out-going, above average in looks, and enjoy going out to bars and clubs. I am always looking for a good time but I want to add a little bit more of a spark to my life, socially and sexually.

I have a few products in mind but am having trouble narrowing it down given my age and playing field.

I know that I'm going to get wolf! Others I am interested by would be: taboo, nude, dirty primitive, LIIK, evolve, core.

Thanks for having me everyone!!
01-02-2014 8:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10793
Thanks received:
7323 thanks in 2491 posts

RE: Hello All!
01-02-2014 9:23 PM

Welcome to the forum SS!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
01-02-2014 9:23 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess
The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 42 posts

01-03-2014 4:23 AM

Hey welcome to the forums...

I am not growing up, I am just burning out! Beach

King of LaCroy products.
01-03-2014 4:23 AM
skaribo
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

01-03-2014 9:13 AM

(01-02-2014 8:41 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I have been researching on the message board and finally decided to join Yahoo

I have searched around on other phero boards and have come to the conclusion that this one is probably the better fit for me ;)

I am very intrigued by these products and the effects they have on people. I want to replicate some of the successes people have had on the forum. Successes in college, work and love life specifically.

I am in my early twenties, Caucasian, average height and build and am fairly out-going, above average in looks, and enjoy going out to bars and clubs. I am always looking for a good time but I want to add a little bit more of a spark to my life, socially and sexually.

I have a few products in mind but am having trouble narrowing it down given my age and playing field.

I know that I'm going to get wolf! Others I am interested by would be: taboo, nude, dirty primitive, LIIK, evolve, core.

Thanks for having me everyone!!

Welcome!
I am too in college and it seems like you have to take it easily and not go too heavy. L2k (v1) has been good but sometimes even DP and New Pheromone Additive if they have been drunk and not freshers.
skaribo

Products:
A-D: Glace, L2k v1.
Phalanx: Core, Imprint
LAL: Dirty primitive
Wingman: Black label
XS: Ascend oil with cops
01-03-2014 9:13 AM
SeekingSuccess
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
45 thanks in 27 posts

01-03-2014 11:00 AM

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!!

Skaribo- how has your experience with core been? and also ascend?
01-03-2014 11:00 AM

skaribo
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

01-03-2014 1:20 PM

(01-03-2014 11:00 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Thanks everyone for the welcomes!!

Skaribo- how has your experience with core been? and also ascend?

My experience of Core is somewhat limited, therefore I have made no review. But in comparison with my other products this is the one that is easiest to work with for me (L2K close second). It's not intimidating and I feel it is a good product to keep a fluid convo going that you later can escalate of course. With this one I actually had a girl going into the topic of sex before me, doesn't happen often for me really.
Ascend I have only tried one time! But it felt as a proper status making mone, as if I was on my own level/pedistal (perhaps not always for the good?)
-skaribo

Products:
A-D: Glace, L2k v1.
Phalanx: Core, Imprint
LAL: Dirty primitive
Wingman: Black label
XS: Ascend oil with cops
01-03-2014 1:20 PM
sushi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 41 posts

01-04-2014 1:05 AM

Welcome!!

I hope you find what you need here int he forums. Don't be afraid to ask anything, anything at all.
01-04-2014 1:05 AM
Lach
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 10 posts

01-04-2014 2:39 AM

Welcome. Smile

I'd be curious to hear what kind of success you have in the classroom. I experimented with it many years ago but not much, because the Neroli scent in the Androtics products I had just seemed infinitely more pungent sitting still for an hour or two at a time, even when I went light on the mones. But, I've decided to give it another go myself soon.

Own:
XS: Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, CrushXS, Odyssey, Desire Me oil, ACE, Connections [Samples: Flirt, Bliss, SOB, Domination, Evolve oil]
Androtics: Instant Honesty, Instant Shine, Spaceland, TAF [Formerly used - A314 v17, Ammo, P74, most of the "Instant" line]
Thundr: CORE (Fury), Imprint
AD: L2K v1, L2K v2, Certo, Glace
LAL: Nude Alpha
LP: Perfect Match

01-04-2014 2:39 AM
SeekingSuccess
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
45 thanks in 27 posts

01-04-2014 3:26 AM

Thanks skaribo for the informative post and also everyone's welcomes. I am strongly considering core at the moment and cant wait to here a review from you!

I am intrigued also with using them in class and I guess I will know soon. Wolf is on the way and I feel like I can use this one in class without that big of a commotion. Whistle3

Lach- I am interested to what you come up with, I feel like there are very few mones that could be used in a classroom setting but then again I'm a noob.
01-04-2014 3:26 AM

Lach
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 10 posts

01-04-2014 4:01 AM

(01-04-2014 3:26 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Lach- I am interested to what you come up with, I feel like there are very few mones that could be used in a classroom setting but then again I'm a noob.

I think there are plenty that can be used, but you're right it can be tricky. In my case I think it was the cover scent that got me in trouble, which is why I'm trying to go with what I believe is a lighter one this time.

Also probably depends on your university. I remember trying socials almost exclusively at the one I was at at the time, because most of the students there had a very "let's all just mind our own business" kind of mindset for whatever reason.

Unfortunately I can't offer much specific purchasing advice since I'm now just discovering many of these other vendors myself. But just keep digging. Smile

Own:
XS: Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, CrushXS, Odyssey, Desire Me oil, ACE, Connections [Samples: Flirt, Bliss, SOB, Domination, Evolve oil]
Androtics: Instant Honesty, Instant Shine, Spaceland, TAF [Formerly used - A314 v17, Ammo, P74, most of the "Instant" line]
Thundr: CORE (Fury), Imprint
AD: L2K v1, L2K v2, Certo, Glace
LAL: Nude Alpha
LP: Perfect Match

01-04-2014 4:01 AM

Share This Thread