Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
Snipes
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello
12-01-2012 12:25 AM

I'm a new user from who recently decided to experiment after reading some of the journals on this site. I'm 21 years old, male, and I'm currently attending University in Canada. I'm 5'10 185 lbs and most would consider me to be pretty built (although I wouldn't, probably too much time spent reading bodybuilding articles and seeing the size of guys on juice), and I'm currently trying to bulk up. I'd say I'm above average in looks, and I find that most days going to and from class I will get a deer in the headlights reaction from one or two girls. Guys tend to get out of my way when walking down the sidewalk as well, so I figure I am at least somewhat intimidating without any added pheromonal help. After reading about the self effects that people were experiencing with Alfa Maschio I had to order it, as I don't always feel as dominant as I appear. I also ordered Glace to help buffer it out a little bit and come across as more approachable. From reading the journals on this site, my next purchase will likely be Aqua Vitae as is most what I'm looking for in terms of effects on others.

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask a question: What is the longest that you guys have had a package held up by customs? I placed an order for Glace and Alfa Maschio on November 11, and received notification from USPS the next day (pretty prompt considering the 11th was a Sunday). However, the package buzzed around the LA area for nine days, finally leaving LA on the 20th. USPS tracking hasn't reported that it has reached the Canadian border, but I assume that it wouldn't take 10 days for it to do so. So assuming that it has reached the border but is still waiting to be cleared by customs, shouldn't it have done so by now? I wanted to have a few days/weeks using the products before my exams start, but since they start next week it looks like I will have to wait as I will be focused on studying for the next three weeks. So how much longer do you expect I might have to wait? I hope customs hasn't seized them and decided that they can't enter the counter.
12-01-2012 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodlife
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello
12-01-2012 12:46 AM

I've order from Alpha Dreams a few times using USPS and it usually takes 14-21 days. I'm from Canada too and my orders have never had problems with customs. Once your order leaves the state of California you won't be able to keep track of your order anymore. Your order should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Btw...welcome to the forum

p.s. Being from Canada we owe the world an apology for bringing them Nickleback and beiber
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 12:47 AM by Goodlife.)
12-01-2012 12:46 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-01-2012 11:17 AM

Welcome Snipes!

(12-01-2012 12:46 AM)Goodlife Wrote:  p.s. Being from Canada we owe the world an apology for bringing them Nickleback and beiber

You owe no one an apology! The mistakes of the masses can only be laid at the feet of the followers...genius may have it's limitations but stupidity...not so much Blum3Laugh1

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-01-2012 11:17 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-01-2012 12:40 PM

Hey Snipes, welcome to PheroTruth. We have a decent number od members from Canada, so you should feel right at home. Heck the server that runs PheroTruth just happens to live in Montreal. Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-01-2012 12:40 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

12-02-2012 1:08 AM

Welcome to the forum!

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
12-02-2012 1:08 AM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-02-2012 10:01 PM

Welcome to pherotruth Snipes, your first name is not Wesley is it jumpy

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-02-2012 10:01 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

12-02-2012 11:42 PM

Welcome to the forum!

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-02-2012 11:42 PM
Snipes
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-03-2012 2:08 AM

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome, and thanks Goodlife for your update on the delivery time.

Terry: Snipes is just a nickname I tend to get from every group of people I get to know, from high school to work to first year in residence, none of the people were related to each other or knew each other at all and I never told them about it, but they all started calling me Snipes independently.
12-03-2012 2:08 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-03-2012 5:44 AM

(12-03-2012 2:08 AM)Snipes Wrote:  Thanks everybody for the warm welcome, and thanks Goodlife for your update on the delivery time.

Quote:Terry: Snipes is just a nickname I tend to get from every group of people I get to know, from high school to work to first year in residence, none of the people were related to each other or knew each other at all and I never told them about it, but they all started calling me Snipes independently.
This my friend is remarkable and i do not doubt it in the least because in my sixty plus years of residing on the Earth i have experienced some remarkable events.

On the subject of nick names
Back in late 1982 i was assistant manager of a Shell service center in Darwin north Australia and one day i took a few mangoes in to work for someone and as stupid as it seems after that day everyone in the joint started calling me mango and that was the last i heard of terry until i packed up and left the northern territory....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-03-2012 5:44 AM

Share This Thread