Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Exclusive Offer for PheroTruth Members!

Limited Time Offer - Register now and gain access to a discount code good for 70% on any orders from Luv Essentials.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello!
Eros
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Hello!
08-08-2012 10:22 PM

Hey everyone,

I am a 22 year old guy from south western Connecticut and although things like pheromones have always fascinated me I only started to look into using them today. I am a college student and with any luck I will be able to finish up in a few years and start my career.

Without going into crude detail, my parents are going to go going away from a week at the end of this summer before school starts up again for my girlfriend and I, and I wanted to make out time in my house alone very special. I looked into some candles that were supposed to have some nice effects on the atmosphere, I am going to buy some awesome fresh bed sheets, I might buy her a nice necklace or some ear rings, and I wanted to spice things up with pheromones. The first place I found was SpellboundRX and that seemed very promising. I was about to buy some cologne and the linen spray (I was very excited for that) but before I actually bought anything I decided to do some research just in case and I found the Halo thread and based on everything I saw I started to think that even if their website is very nice that something seemed very fishy and not right and so now I am looking into other options.
So far the Aqua Vitea sounds just what I am looking for along with the Nude Alpha, Wolf, and Passion for men all by Liquid Alchemy Labs but I figured that I should ask the experts become buying anything. Do these products sound like something I would want and do they really work? Should I be looking at another company? Are there other people who offer the linen spray other then SpellboundRX? I am completely new to all of this to the point where my only venture into scents has been using AXE since I was in middle school.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I hope to become a valued member of this interesting group.
08-08-2012 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1206
Thanks received:
802 thanks in 367 posts

RE: Hello!
08-08-2012 10:31 PM

Welcome aboard, Eros.

You definitely can not go wrong looking into the products that you suggested from LAL. Typically most folks like to include a social as well with their Alpha/sexual blend. For example, you may want to purchase a product such as Hypnotica or Glace (from Alpha Dream) to pair up with AV, or Nude Alpha.

Wolf is an excellent product that works very well on it's own.

You also may wish to read a few journals etc., to find some concoctions that have been working well for the folks.

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
08-08-2012 10:31 PM
Thanks given by Eros
Eros
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-08-2012 11:03 PM

(08-08-2012 10:31 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Welcome aboard, Eros.

You definitely can not go wrong looking into the products that you suggested from LAL. Typically most folks like to include a social as well with their Alpha/sexual blend. For example, you may want to purchase a product such as Hypnotica or Glace (from Alpha Dream) to pair up with AV, or Nude Alpha.

Wolf is an excellent product that works very well on it's own.

You also may wish to read a few journals etc., to find some concoctions that have been working well for the folks.

Regards,

CG45

Thank you so much for the welcome and the advice! I had no idea that mixing these was even an option but I will be sure to look into that. I assume the social part is more for the wearer then the people around him or does it just add to the over all effect?
08-08-2012 11:03 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1206
Thanks received:
802 thanks in 367 posts

08-08-2012 11:09 PM

(08-08-2012 11:03 PM)Eros Wrote:  Thank you so much for the welcome and the advice! I had no idea that mixing these was even an option but I will be sure to look into that. I assume the social part is more for the wearer then the people around him or does it just add to the over all effect?

You probably will receive some self-effects at first, but like all of the products, the effects should be felt more so by your audience.

You can apply products for example from your ear back..., and you therefore will not be breathing in as much of your 'phero cloud'

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
08-08-2012 11:09 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
1762 thanks in 868 posts

08-08-2012 11:23 PM

Hey Eros, welcome to PheroTruth! A week alone with the girlfriend before school starts back up huh? Definitely grab a social too, and a bottle of Androstadienone might help keep things cozy and smooth as well!

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
08-08-2012 11:23 PM

Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
423 thanks in 171 posts

08-08-2012 11:25 PM

Eros,

Since this sounds like a potentially special week with a girlfriend, as opposed to you hittin the clubs, etc., I'd probably opt for Wolf, as has been suggested. Also, since you're new to this, maybe consider ordering it in the 10 ml size, which is considerably cheaper. Will you end up buying the bigger size one you discover how great of an all-around mone this is? Maybe, but since you're probably still in doubting Thomas mode, go for the smaller size if you wanna play it safe. If you want to amp it up, then consider pairing it with Androstadienone , the "I love you" molecule. You can get this at LAL's place too. I think it's under single molecules or something like that. Oh yeah, almost forgot, always request all your products in a glass bulb dropper, that way you won't needlessly waste product and you'll be able to find you sweet spot with these mones.

I really don't think you'll be needing to add a social mone to a combo like this. I mean, she's already your girlfriend, for crying out loud; the ice is already broken.
08-08-2012 11:25 PM
Eros
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-09-2012 12:17 AM

Wow! Thanks for all the feedback guys. I am thinking that I will make my final decision and order tomorrow but as of right now I am having a hard time choosing between aqua Vitae, Wolf, and Nude alpha. I am leaving out a social for now just because she is my girlfriend already and I only have so much money to spend on this stuff alone but I do plan on trying some social stuff in the future.

I am considering the Aqua Vitae because of the tagline "For Men Who Desire to Dominate as Well as Attract Women" and because based on the description it seems as though it will really be something that will work for our weekend alone. In other words I think that it will complement our relationship very well.

The Wolf seems to have a universal recommendation and it also sounds up my alley.

The Nude Alpha sounds good because it seems to be another one that is really going to set the right mood for our time together.

Should I buy them all unscented as opposed to buying each one with its own scent since that might clash when I wear them together? Would I be better off with just masking it with a little Axe?

Thanks again for all the help everyone.
08-09-2012 12:17 AM
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
423 thanks in 171 posts

08-09-2012 12:35 AM

With Wolf, I don't believe there is a choice, and it shouldn't matter, once you get a whiff of it's sublime scent. AV smells a ton like Aqua di Gio (if you get it in scented), but my recommendation ever since I first received Wolf was also to request any future products from LAL in the Wolf scent (which you can actually do, during the ordering process).

Remember, the glass bulb dropper.
08-09-2012 12:35 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 422
Thanks received:
483 thanks in 244 posts

08-09-2012 1:48 AM

Be careful with products that contain androstenone. Some women, younger women especially, have all kinds of bad psychological reactions to it (and some people have very positive reactions, or noone would use the stuff.)

Androstenone has the worst overdose of any mone, so if you do use it, test it out beforehand and see if she puts more or less space between you.

But more than any other mone, that stuff is a dice roll. Androstadienone is a lot safer and great for relationships. It can depress men but it's very rewarding for women. Great for bonding. Make sure whatever you get has androstadienone and if it doesn't then purchase it as a single molecule. It takes 2 hours of exposure for full effect, though it works more rapidly. Androsterone is a little safer for someone as young as she is and the 'jealousy' vibe it creates is easier on relationships.

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
08-09-2012 1:48 AM

Eros
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-09-2012 10:40 AM

So I ordered the Aqua Vitea, Wolf, and I broke down and ordered Glace as well because it seemed a lot less expensive. Thanks everyone for the help and I can't wait to report about how they worked.
08-09-2012 10:40 AM

Share This Thread