Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello!
dk82795
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Lightbulb Hello!
09-28-2011 12:54 AM

Hi everyone, I am recently new to pheromones and have tried pherozone, max attraction gold, and scent of eros which all showed no results! I'm 17 years old and really want a REAL pheromone without this bullshit fake companies that don't work. I am thinking about either getting some from androtics or true pheromones. Can someone please tell me which one is better and which type I should get from the store. I want a sexual attraction but don't want to intimidate girls away, but wouldn't really care about intimidating guys lol. Also I am pretty shy and want something that makes girls come and talk to me or just make them real friendlywithout having to overpersue them. I am mostly going after this one girl I've been trying to go out with me for a year but I'm not sure if she knows I like her or not. Thanks oh and btw can someone please tell me if Pherotalk is a scam to promote androtics or if it's real and ppl say that this website is a scam too, so can someone please clear this up for me. Thank you!
09-28-2011 12:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scholes
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello!
09-28-2011 1:08 AM

Hi there ... !!!
I am also new to the forum, just joined and posting first time. I am also in the need of a real product that will really work and give me long lasting results.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2011 5:18 AM by Scholes.)
09-28-2011 1:08 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-28-2011 3:36 AM

Hey dk, welcome to the forum.

Androtics is legit, however Ptalk is just selling tool hence why they only discuss their own products. Aside from A314 the majority of their products are quite weak in concentration terms.

Not tried Pherozone or Max Att Gold but scent of eros worked well for me. On its own it seemed pretty good at attracting younger women.

At your age you should focus on using social and respect based products as you'll produce a high level of androstenone at that age anyway. Also, if the girls you are looking to attract are also your age then I'd stay away from heavy sexual mixes as they'd be more intimidated. Something like True Alpha which is a respect based product (especially useful for daddies girls and asian chicks) would be good as it contains Androsterone but also has a fair bit of none in there so you'd have to be careful.

Personally, I'd recommend something like Nude (not the alpha version - from liquid alchemy), you could also try A1 and Instant shine seems attract younger women.

Finally, no pheromones are going to make women approach you if they didn't have approaching you in their mind already. However, if they don't approach you now then its more likely than not that they wont after you've applied pheromones either, gotta take the first step mate Smile
09-28-2011 3:36 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

09-28-2011 3:41 AM

Rattlesnake names it ...

if you want a nice social with attraction qualities ..

get some Glace from Chris ... Alpha Dreams ...

you can get some 5ml samples along with it of the other Products for a few buck's to try them out ...

Scent of Eros is s great one ... but sometimes a bit too subtle ..

definately grab the 25$ welcome GC at Androtics ... if you live in the US .. why not ... it's for free .

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
09-28-2011 3:41 AM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-28-2011 4:23 AM

Hi there!

I think RS and Pago have already said what needs to be said - happy shopping! Big Grin
09-28-2011 4:23 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

09-28-2011 6:20 AM

Hey there dk82797, welcome to PheroTruth!

Androtics used to be a good company, but in my opinion they have gone downhill over the last couple of years. As Rattlesnake said pherotalk is basically their marketing arm. They used to call it a research forum, but in the 3 years that I was a member I never saw them do anything with any of the feedback or information that we shared. None of the experimental mixes ever moved up the chain toward becoming consumer release products, and they drop the most popular ones and come out with new crap that doesn't work. I guess the must have meant it was a Marketing research forum. Smile

I'm curious where you heard that this forum is a scam and why they would say or think so? Aside from pherotalk and maybe Diane, who hate us because they hate anything that could possibly take business away from them, most pheromone companies think what we're doing is great.

We are not owned by any company, pheromone or otherwise. We allow members to talk about and discuss ANY company or pheromone products and share their experiences, good or bad. We do not moderate or censor members unless they violate one of our very few forum policies, which are clearly posted. And, we're not going to ban anyone or beat them up for questioning or challanging us, on anything.

We also have never sent shills in to any other forum to try to cause harm, damage them, or to promote our products, like others have done to us. Then again, we have no reason to: We are not a pheromone company, have nothing to sell, and it doesn't cost us anything if somebody in another forum doesn't like PheroTruth, or reads something there that makes them decide to buy from one company instead of another.

So I'm curious, how can we be a scam, we're not selling anythng or trying to influence people buy something or not, and every bit of information on pheromones and pheromone companies in the forum is provided by our members, or people just like you.

Then again, its usually the one trying to hide something who is making the loudest noise and pointing the finger, accusing others of doing the very thing their trying to hide, isn't it? Think about, you'll know that I'm right.

OK, rants over. welcome to PheroTruth! Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-28-2011 6:20 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-28-2011 6:42 AM

(09-28-2011 12:54 AM)dk82795 Wrote:  Thanks oh and btw can someone please tell me if Pherotalk is a scam to promote androtics or if it's real and ppl say that this website is a scam too, so can someone please clear this up for me. Thank you!

Welcome, but can you pls tell me if your a scam registered to promote androtics products?
See how that statement sounds?

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2011 6:43 AM by Pheroman.)
09-28-2011 6:42 AM
dk82795
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-28-2011 6:50 AM

Yeah I heard it from Pherotalk, and then found this site which is legit. Thanks for creating this awesome site!
And NO Im not a fake androtics scam when I have nothing good to say about them because I've never tried their products lol
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2011 6:52 AM by dk82795.)
09-28-2011 6:50 AM
dk82795
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-28-2011 7:02 AM

Also what's the best from true pheromones products?
09-28-2011 7:02 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

09-28-2011 7:14 AM

Yep, funny how that works, isn't it?

And, falls right in line with their claims of only wanting to make the world a better place......for themselves!!!

(09-28-2011 6:20 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I'm curious where you heard that this forum is a scam and why they would say or think so? Aside from pherotalk and maybe Diane, who hate us because they hate anything that could possibly take business away from them, most pheromone companies think what we're doing is great.

Then again, its usually the one trying to hide something who is making the loudest noise and pointing the finger, accusing others of doing the very thing their trying to hide, isn't it? Think about, you'll know that I'm right.

(09-28-2011 6:50 AM)dk82795 Wrote:  Yeah I heard it from Pherotalk,

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-28-2011 7:14 AM

Share This Thread