Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
mark_mah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello
04-02-2022 11:57 PM

Hey everyone,

New to the Mones thing, appreciative about the tips for removing mones (witch hazel, hunters soap are useful, H2O2 but it seems too intense for me) so I can regularly daygame and nightgame with different mones at different dosages each week (another tip I appreciate from kimosabe).

The first pheromones I ordered was Pherazone, which was excessively expensive, However their marketing really convinced me that it was the best pheromone out there. So I decided to order their 72 mg bottle of pheromone (middle out of the three and second-most expensive). However, it took excessively long for their order to ship out and reach my nearby post office. It took slightly over a month, so during my wait for the package to arrive, I got suspicious about pherazone and did some research beyond their marketed sites. I came across houseofpheromones and their . from houseofpheromones it further lead me to you huys at the pherotruth forum, where a thread exposed pherazone as a marketing gimmick and a scam. That confirmed my suspicions, and when it came to my nearby post-office, it was seized by customs (canadian border patrol) who held it on suspicious grounds and demanded that I pay for it's release. I refused to pay for it (after realizing pherazone was marketed as good but in reality not as powerful), and asked customs to return it, and promptly messaged pherazone to refund me as I haven't even received my package (let alone touch it). I got my money refunded eventually (they were hesitant to issue a refund initially) and am glad because I dodged a bullet and wasting over 200$.

With the money I saved I purchased 2 mones from alpha dreams. Looking to get the one called alpha-q from S1ck jewellery (or is it Liquid Alchemy Labs??), if you guys find any working promo codes for 20-30% off for alpha-q do let me know.

Thanks everyone,

Mark
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2022 12:33 AM by mark_mah.)
04-02-2022 11:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello
04-03-2022 4:27 PM

Hello,

might I give you a well-meaning advice?

As you are quite new here, take the time and reread your own posts. All 7 of them. Than think how you might be perceived by all other of the forum users.
Done?
Start over fresh! Introduce yourself. Tell a bit who you are and what you want. Don't jump in, tell a story how you let others pay for your own poor decisions (purchasing before you know what you want) and ask bluntly for a discount code. Why would anyone give that to you? Give and you will be given. But don't treat everyone as a cow to milk.

Again, just a friendly advice.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2022 4:28 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
04-03-2022 4:27 PM
mark_mah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2022 4:33 PM

(04-03-2022 4:27 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Hello,

might I give you a well-meaning advice?

As you are quite new here, take the time and reread your own posts. All 7 of them. Than think how you might be perceived by all other of the forum users.
Done?
Start over fresh! Introduce yourself. Tell a bit who you are and what you want. Don't jump in, tell a story how you let others pay for your own poor decisions (purchasing before you know what you want) and ask bluntly for a discount code. Why would anyone give that to you? Give and you will be given. But don't treat everyone as a cow to milk.

Again, just a friendly advice.

Ok thanks for the friendly advice but what can I give that's related to mones? i'm just starting out, and while going through the noob basics they said to try out 1 or 2 mones for about a week per different dosages. someone on this forum asked that I can ask for samples and discount codes, thats why I asked.
04-03-2022 4:33 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-03-2022 4:58 PM

OK,

You could start by telling a bit about yourself. You can do it in an fairly anonymous fashion. How old are you, what is your ethnic background. What are you looking for? Any struggling points you have (if you are willing to share). Most often if someone came across with such stuff there's plenty of help and recommendations in here.

There are tens of mone products out there. You will have to find the best for your own, but there might be some starting points that you could be given.

I just perceived you as socially uncalibrated, if I might say this. Take this feedback as a gift. If you are similar in real life, I'm afraid mones would not be enough.

As I said: Introduce yourself, just as you would if you are at a party and nobody knows you...

04-03-2022 4:58 PM
mark_mah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2022 11:24 PM

(04-03-2022 4:58 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  OK,

How old are you, what is your ethnic background. What are you looking for? Any struggling points you have (if you are willing to share). Most often if someone came across with such stuff there's plenty of help and recommendations in here.

I'm 30, ethnic background is in the south asian region, I'm looking to date and hookup with as many women in my remainder of my youth, eventually getting a rotation of girls from which I can find someone who I've spent enough time with to go steady with (long-term relationship and beyond). [/quote]
04-03-2022 11:24 PM

mark_mah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2022 11:28 PM

(04-03-2022 4:58 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  There are tens of mone products out there. You will have to find the best for your own, but there might be some starting points that you could be given.

So basically i'm trying to get mones that ensures longer interactions with women (or socially in general) to ensure that my conversation flows and doesn't die down. At the same time get mones that exude that lustful frame of man to woman (like alpha-q has been touted to do).

I did some research into non-biased and non-marketed sites, and based on my current and limited information available (specifically from the link in the first post) I have already started getting mones from alpha dreams and am currently trying to get alpha-q from s1ck jewellery (or liquid alchemy labs, whichever one is offering).
04-03-2022 11:28 PM
mark_mah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2022 11:35 PM

(04-03-2022 4:58 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I just perceived you as socially uncalibrated, if I might say this. Take this feedback as a gift. If you are similar in real life, I'm afraid mones would not be enough.

As I said: Introduce yourself, just as you would if you are at a party and nobody knows you...

yeah ok thanks.
It would be great if you can game one day with me in person and judge my interactions, but from the wingmen who I have gamed with regularly, they tell me my interactions in person go well and without any common problems. however they do say my text game is not good, so that's likely my sticking point. Other friends tell me that i'm friendlier in person than over text/online (where there's often misunderstandings)
04-03-2022 11:35 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-04-2022 3:32 AM

Hey, welcome now!

The whole"text game" is alien to me as I'm most likely to old for that. Anyhow Mone don't act over text anyhow, only in real life.

Are you already sure what type of Mone you are looking for? If not Aromafero does have 10 ml samples, which is plenty for many times and you can test what's working for you without the risk of spending too much on something that doesn't work for you.

You live in Canada as I read in one post of yours and have problems with costumes?

04-04-2022 3:32 AM
mark_mah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-04-2022 11:57 PM

(04-04-2022 3:32 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Hey, welcome now!

The whole"text game" is alien to me as I'm most likely to old for that. Anyhow Mone don't act over text anyhow, only in real life.

Are you already sure what type of Mone you are looking for? If not Aromafero does have 10 ml samples, which is plenty for many times and you can test what's working for you without the risk of spending too much on something that doesn't work for you.

You live in Canada as I read in one post of yours and have problems with costumes?

I'm not sure these will the be all end all pheromones I'll be always using, because I based it on my research so far and on my objective/tasks as I mentioned above in my previous posts.

I checked aromafero and is just over half so i'd be better off getting a better deal by getting it straight from s1ckjewellery, especially with a discount as I asked for before.
I've heard other good things about Nude alpha and Aqua Vitae, and I'll at a later date, simply because there isn't any 2 oz bottle option available. However I would like to try the products from alpha dreams and most recommended from LAL (alpha-q mainly) first before moving onto testing others

It's not costumes, its 'customs' as in canadian border police seizing my package on the suspicion that its drugs/alcohol, and charged tax to release it to me from the post office (which to me seemed like a legalized form of bribery). Thankfully by then I had realized the package that I ordered isn't known to be effective and mostly marketed as good (basically a scam), so I asked customs to return it to sender and told the manufacturer (pherazone) to refund my money because I haven't even touched the package
04-04-2022 11:57 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2022 2:14 AM

Don't give up too quickly (like in "end of all... ever" and so on). To my understanding You just started using mones, right? If that is true, you need to understand that it requires some dedication and 'hard work' to master the art. And sometimes you win and sometimes you learn.

I'm sure there are some very senior members in the forum who are Canadian as well. There should be a way to get the mones to you.
There a guy's from all over the world and the customs issue came up in the past. Maybe you could ask the vendor to declare it as 'perfume' or 'fragrance' in order to get less trouble.

NA and AV is good stuff as well, and XS Pheromones is also a legit supplier, I also found them very supportive and quick in shipping.

As for typing errors: English is not my native language, so spelling mistakes like 'costumes' for 'customs' can appear...

04-05-2022 2:14 AM

Share This Thread