Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
one eye this
Surprised?

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello
12-29-2019 12:42 AM

Just saying hi, been reading in the shadows for a long time and thought I might register. Looking forward to learning from some of you.
12-29-2019 12:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Hello
12-29-2019 10:46 AM

Hello and welcome! Can you tell us a bit more about yourself and what you are looking to achieve with pheromones?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
12-29-2019 10:46 AM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

12-29-2019 7:32 PM

40's male in the usa, and I want to experiment with different mixes and see what the effects are. im interested in individual molecules and how they get mixed, in what amounts, and what the effects are supposed to be.

if you've got anything that should be required reading for someone new im all ears
12-29-2019 7:32 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-29-2019 7:44 PM

(12-29-2019 7:32 PM)one eye this Wrote:  40's male in the usa, and I want to experiment with different mixes and see what the effects are. im interested in individual molecules and how they get mixed, in what amounts, and what the effects are supposed to be.

if you've got anything that should be required reading for someone new im all ears

Obviously the new member threads but when you have access to the journals I highly recommend reading Gladen’s journal. It’s called Gladen’s Grimoire.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
12-29-2019 7:44 PM

one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

12-29-2019 8:09 PM

(12-29-2019 7:44 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Obviously the new member threads but when you have access to the journals I highly recommend reading Gladen’s journal. It’s called Gladen’s Grimoire.

Thanks I'll give that a read
12-29-2019 8:09 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-30-2019 10:05 AM

(12-29-2019 8:09 PM)one eye this Wrote:  Thanks I'll give that a read

Welcome to Pherotruth.

While I'm honored by Snoopy's recommendation, that elephantine tome has very, very little in the way of mixes aside from a few experiments here and there. Mostly, it is a long-winded recounting of misadventures with all sorts of general philosophy and approaches about connecting with and seducing quality ladies. If you want to maybe see how some old fart seduces ladies with style and ease, from when he sees her from across the room, into love in the third degree....(come on, Dave, gimme a break)...then it might help you pick up a few pointers.

If you're looking for combinations there are tons of threads on those, and if you're interested in all the ins and outs, GoergeFocky (as well as some others) has an amazing depth of knowledge of individual molecules.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2019 10:05 AM by Gladen.)
12-30-2019 10:05 AM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

12-30-2019 10:10 PM

Thanks for the welcome. I don't even know what it takes to get access to journals. I read some of the newbie threads of what to do and not to do, all makes sense.

Long winded accounts of seduction are fun to read, and we only get older. The Pied Piper of Pickup must have some skills.

I'll search on GoergeFocky, if there's anything specific you have in mind , point it out. I've been looking through the lists of individual molecules that I can find and started to try and grasp what the more common ones are used for in mixes, and I get the impression that there's really no substitute for testing things out because of body chemistry and environment.

Seems like a few of the more popular mixes have generally reliable patterns of effects - likely why they are popular.
12-30-2019 10:10 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-31-2019 9:31 AM

(12-30-2019 10:10 PM)one eye this Wrote:  Thanks for the welcome. I don't even know what it takes to get access to journals.

I'll search on GoergeFocky, ..

One can access the journals after they've been around for a few weeks (I think over a month) and have made a minimal amount of positively contributing posts.

GeorgeFocky has a journal where he outlines, experiments with, and shares his experiences with, and knowledge of, various single compounds. I find it quite informative. Likewise, Snoopyace has used and is familiar with just about each and every product out there, and Justintime469 has a deep and wide knowledge of how the individual pheromones work (and work with each other). There are myriad others that are likewise skilled and knowledgeable, you'll meet them, or see their excellent knowledge-sharing soon.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-31-2019 9:31 AM

one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

01-01-2020 3:59 PM

Just reading some of goergefocky's posts and threads from searching has been interesting. I'll look up you, snoopyace and justintime469 as time permits. There's a learning curve here that looks like a mountain. I know it doesn't have to be that complicated, but I like details. I have a lot more to learn on the subjects of biochemistry, neuroscience, and psychology than I thought.

There also seems to be a whole art form to mixing and diffusion that I was blissfully unaware of until now. Thanks for the pointers in the right direction.
01-01-2020 3:59 PM

Share This Thread