Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
Cowboymix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello
12-05-2019 5:03 PM

Well this is cowboymix
I'm kinda new but kind of not lol... 7 years ago I did buy some products but can't remember the names but what stood out was ...turn up the heat... I'm just here to look and see how things are going and maybe buy products later on in the future but the only problem would be it couldn't say pheromones on the label lol my wife would throw a fit (just throwing that out there )...
So yeah how's it going
12-05-2019 5:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello
12-05-2019 5:28 PM

(12-05-2019 5:03 PM)Cowboymix Wrote:  I'm just here to look and see how things are going and maybe buy products later on in the future but the only problem would be it couldn't say pheromones on the label lol my wife would throw a fit (just throwing that out there )...

What if it was a really nice scent in a really nice bottle but just happened to say, "Pheromone Enhanced".
12-05-2019 5:28 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-05-2019 5:36 PM

Howdy Cowboymix;

Welcome to Pherotruth. I haven't been around here for 7 years, but I've seen quite a bit of change in my short tenure, as product development has hit a new phase. there are still many of the fine blends of yore being marketed as still as effective as ever; as well as several new products for just about everything.

Myself, I'm not a fan of hiding something from my spouse, but I see no reason why one could not purchase their own custom atomizer or bottle and transfer their pheromones into that.

Glad to meet your acquaintance.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-05-2019 5:36 PM
Wild Horse
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2019 3:05 AM

(12-05-2019 5:03 PM)Cowboymix Wrote:  Well this is cowboymix
I'm kinda new but kind of not lol... 7 years ago I did buy some products but can't remember the names but what stood out was ...turn up the heat... I'm just here to look and see how things are going and maybe buy products later on in the future but the only problem would be it couldn't say pheromones on the label lol my wife would throw a fit (just throwing that out there )...
So yeah how's it going
Hello and welcome, I am new here as well, Just curious as why your wife would throw a fit? Lol Unless it was labeled pher lust or something i wouldn't worry. After all you are just enhancing yourself, No different than women who wear make up to appear more attractive , high heel's to push their butt out, Breast implant's push up bra's the list goes on and on. Women enhance themselves with cosmetic's so it really shouldn't be much of a problem i would'nt think. Buy some Realm at a local fragrance shop. It has pheromones written on the bottle. Just say it's some type of fragrance additive like hedione or something. Anyway i hope that helps, good luck.Big GrinBig Grin
12-06-2019 3:05 AM

Share This Thread