Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello
12-18-2018 8:34 PM

A little bit about myself: Male. 35+ years old. New to pheromones.

I remember being curious about pheromones a while ago. I purchased M3X with the Arc scent from Apex without really knowing much about anything regarding pheromones. I just knew that it was highly recommended. I was skeptical but willing to give it a try.

I put two sprays on and went to a seminar. I'm an introvert and normally prefer staying quiet to myself during stuff like this. I sat in the back and this girl that I was acquaintances with walked by. She immediately smiled at me and asked how I was doing. Made quick small talk. She looked around for a seat, and although she did not sit next to me, she chose to sit only a couple seats a way even though her friend wanted to sit closer to the front. The interesting thing is that we were mere passing acquaintances, and we had hardly glanced at each other before, let alone chat. But as soon as we took a break during the seminar, she came back to me and chatted with me even though her friend was trying to get her to pay attention to her. So I thought to myself that this pheromone stuff may be real. Or she may just really like the scent. Either way, I was more open-minded about testing pheromones out.

But then I got into a steady relationship without the pheromones, and I quickly forgot I even had it. Fast forward to now, I'm stuck in a rut relationships-wise, and I remembered this stuff existed. I lost my old barely used bottle, so I came around to these forums to read up on pheromones and do more research. Like I said, I'm still pretty skeptical about this stuff. I think a good cologne/perfume can recreate many of the effects and feelings people perceive wearing these pheromone products. But I'm willing to give this stuff a serious try. So I'm hoping to learn more about this stuff and share my thoughts and experiences as I go along.
12-18-2018 8:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Hello
12-18-2018 8:39 PM

Hi. Yes you should be very skeptical.
But there is some good stuff out there

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
12-18-2018 8:39 PM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello
01-05-2019 9:39 PM

Looking for them. So far, no real winners.
01-05-2019 9:39 PM

Share This Thread