Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello!
Golden Thorn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello!
04-28-2018 10:26 PM

New member here. A little about myself...I'm 35, 6' tall with an athletic build. I have been married for 8 years so my wife is my primary target but it is also fun to be the sexy/interesting/center of attention guy. I have been using pheromones for quite some time now but took a several year break getting back into them in the middle of last year, that's when I discovered this forum. For months I have been reading through countless threads and learning so much more than my previous attempts with mones.

Years ago I was Purchasing all my mones through Love Scent. From them I have used/still have New Pheromone Additive, Scent of Eros , Alpha 7, Androstadienone , and AE. All with limited success. Last year I discovered LAL and have purchased SXD-9, Overdose, Nude, NAG, AV, Hyptnotica and Bad wolf. I currently have samples of Primitive, Dirty Primitive and Voodoo. This go around I have been having much more success testing the LAL products.

I am looking forward to meeting others who have seen that pheromones do work, contributing to this forum and to continue learning more about this fun hobby.
04-28-2018 10:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello!
04-28-2018 10:45 PM

Welcome mate! Hope to hear from your experience soon. Ireful1
04-28-2018 10:45 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello!
04-29-2018 4:07 AM

Welcome aboard, Looking forward to you adventures!
04-29-2018 4:07 AM

Share This Thread