Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello
04-24-2018 4:34 AM

Hi there,

I'm new here and new to pheromones. There are a few questions/concerns I have, but found that I can't post in the other forum sections. Can I post them in this thread?
04-24-2018 4:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello
04-24-2018 5:01 AM

Hi Ralphdibney

Im new too, first you ask here and you will get answers for your questions as i did. After some time of contribution you will also get access to open threads in other areas.
04-24-2018 5:01 AM
ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-24-2018 5:22 AM

(04-24-2018 5:01 AM)Med Wrote:  Hi Ralphdibney

Im new too, first you ask here and you will get answers for your questions as i did. After some time of contribution you will also get access to open threads in other areas.

Thanks.

The questions I have are the effects of pheromones that are not naturally your own on family members, pets and kids.

Attraction sometimes happens before thought, especially through the sense of smell. Wouldn't the disastrous situation where your mom feels a moment of attraction toward you because of artificial pheromones? Or siblings? That would be horrible!

Pets. Will my big furry cat still recognize me the same? And affect pheromone products animals in general?

Kids. I'm reminded of a House M.D. episode where someone's son went into early puberty because the dad used testosterone gel. Can pheromone products mess with people's chemistry?

I like the idea of using pheromones, as long as they don't negatively affect anyone.
04-24-2018 5:22 AM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-24-2018 7:25 AM

Hi Ralph, are you related to Dwayne?

You seem to have a misapprehension here. Pheromones aren't all about "let's fuck EVERYTHING!". There's cocksmiths here, and there's also regular guys just looking for an edge.

Cats seem to be unaffected unless you order your products with fragrance, in which case they can negatively react with you not smelling the way you usually do. Their noses are more sensitive to ours, so strong perfumes can overload their noses (olfactory clusters, we humans have them too!) and cause a hostile response.

I'm not sure about children, but I guess that if they're pre-puberty, the chemical signals aren't relevant to them so they get ignored. House MD is not a reliable source of medical information unless you're REALLY unlucky in life.

Oedipal complex is a recognised medical condition. When visiting your family you're best off with a status/social mix and leave the sexuals at home.
04-24-2018 7:25 AM

ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2018 3:48 AM

Not familiar with a Dwayne, sorry. Smile

Just to be clear, there is no weird oedipal or other stuff going on in my family. My concern came from there being a new, attractive pheromone presence that could be detected by family members before the association to you enters the mind. Reflexive responses. Wouldn't want that.

Am I correct in assuming that pheromone products only contain ingredients that people generate naturally already? That would make them "safe" in my book.
04-25-2018 3:48 AM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-25-2018 4:05 AM

More experienced posters here have reported huge arguments between family members when wearing a product that has a disinhibition component. Others have reported bonding and harmony with more social mixes. From what I can gather, with family stay clear of sexual/romance products, and alpha products can be dangerous if you and your parents don't always get along and you're due an inheritance Smile Stick with socials or the more buffered alphas and you should be fine.
04-25-2018 4:05 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2018 4:12 AM

@ralph

valid question. However, you must understand that we all have a natural pheromone signature which wafts around near and dear ones quite frequently. We produce many of these pheromones ourselves. Yes, many of them are derived from androgens or estrogens. The test gel that you mean may be rubbed on skin and it may leave a residue to which someone may brush up against and after a prolonged time of exposure, it might have effects on the other party. Test gel which has gone systemic can exert effects like you mentioned.

In contrast, pheromones affect people around you because they diffuse and they become airborne. They affect the VNO high up in our noses. As mentioned above, though mones are derived from test...they are no longer the same substance and they may exert their effects in a different way.

Your fears of inducing early puberty on a youngster may be unfounded as many of us (particularly dominant alpha males) are diffusing naturally produced mones which may come in contact with children. It is unlikely that these same children would get kickstarted into puberty.

That being said, as Henry said...save the sexuals when hunting for targets. Apply the socials for family occasions. As one listmate (dsouza) said, he has had success with Core from Apex for family occasions whereas previously using sexuals...altercations would erupt between family members. You can do a search on his name and find the relevant posts.
Similarly, another listmate (kalpan56) related in his journal that status (not necessarily sexual) mones helped earn him more respect amongst his family members. The mones might evoke quicker/more blatant reactions in strangers whilst our immediate near and dear ones may take more time to be 'convinced' of the new 'YOU' when you emit a new aura. In some cases, the reactions could be immediate...in others, it may take time. It's not just the mones....your behavior patterns, clothes, professional situation, hobbies etc come into play as to just how strangers and/or family view you.

Just my humble two cents!
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2018 4:20 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
04-25-2018 4:12 AM
ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2018 5:29 AM

That's very interesting. I think that I will go for socials as a first product. Seems like a safe way to gain some experience with pheromones.

Something else that I just thought about. When choosing a product, should you find one that complements what you're already like? Or is it better to use one that is very different? What would work best?
04-25-2018 5:29 AM

Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2018 5:34 AM

(04-25-2018 5:29 AM)ralphdibney Wrote:  That's very interesting. I think that I will go for socials as a first product. Seems like a safe way to gain some experience with pheromones.

Something else that I just thought about. When choosing a product, should you find one that complements what you're already like? Or is it better to use one that is very different? What would work best?

From my very short time experience, when i use mones that i naturally already produce i get the worst side effects, and when i use mones that is missing in my nature, it gives me the best self effects. Its my own experience, i would also like to hear answers from expert friends here
04-25-2018 5:34 AM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-25-2018 5:56 AM

I'm in love with Captain from PT, it's a status boost for everyday use and pairs nicely with so many other products.

*EDIT* has anyone had any success stapling their foreskin to the target's head?
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2018 6:00 AM by Henry_the_turnip.)
04-25-2018 5:56 AM

Share This Thread