Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello!
thea
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Hello!
09-09-2017 8:53 AM

Hi everyone,

33F from South East Asia. I've been backreading through posts for the past week or so though I've heard about pheromones a couple of years back but haven't had the chance to purchase yet because shipping is expensive and can be unreliable. But I'm looking for ways now lol.

Looking forward to learning more about pheromones and copulins Smile
09-09-2017 8:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello!
09-09-2017 9:17 AM

Welcome! We look forward to reading your new forthcoming adventures. Hopefully you will contribute your experience and your knowledge to the forum which will serve to help not only yourself, but others as well. Just as you were inspired by us, your posts will also inspire others as well to improve their lives, in all ways. Last, but not least...we wish you to have fun. Enjoy!
09-09-2017 9:17 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-11-2017 12:05 AM

Welcome aboard. Keep researching: it shows respect for all of the information posted by the other members.
09-11-2017 12:05 AM
thea
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-11-2017 8:37 AM

Thanks for the welcome TheManInTheFedora and BarefootOxford. Smile

The forum's been a great help in streamlining what type of blends I want to "invest" in initially. Most likely I'll just be purchasing from one store first (either Alpha Dreams or LPMP). Still trying to decide which is more effective for Asian females as I read somewhere it may not be as effective due to cultural differences.
09-11-2017 8:37 AM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-11-2017 10:48 AM

(09-11-2017 8:37 AM)thea Wrote:  Thanks for the welcome TheManInTheFedora and BarefootOxford. Smile

The forum's been a great help in streamlining what type of blends I want to "invest" in initially. Most likely I'll just be purchasing from one store first (either Alpha Dreams or LPMP). Still trying to decide which is more effective for Asian females as I read somewhere it may not be as effective due to cultural differences.

LPMP has a great tester combo that you can order from them. The testers are big enough that you can decide if you like the scent, and use it for a few days to see if others respond well to the scent.

As the woman, you are typically the one who is approached. There is a lot of talk on this board for our male users to improve their game, and I suggest you do likewise. Your game will be entirely different, because you are going to be inviting men to approach you without saying so.

I suggest you smile more, learn to flirt with your eyes when you catch men looking at you. I will be blunt and say if you are overweight, lose as much fat as possible. Dress well and femininely: less pants, more dresses. Wear makeup, and learn to apply it well.

Finally, when you're talking, focus less on the career and more on the relationship. So many career women are so focused on their career that they end up being less feminine, and it throws off the relationship. Men love to compete with men, and it's a big component of male-male relationships. Men typically don't want to compete with their girlfriends.
09-11-2017 10:48 AM
thea
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-14-2017 11:17 AM

(09-11-2017 10:48 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  LPMP has a great tester combo that you can order from them. The testers are big enough that you can decide if you like the scent, and use it for a few days to see if others respond well to the scent.

As the woman, you are typically the one who is approached. There is a lot of talk on this board for our male users to improve their game, and I suggest you do likewise. Your game will be entirely different, because you are going to be inviting men to approach you without saying so.

I suggest you smile more, learn to flirt with your eyes when you catch men looking at you. I will be blunt and say if you are overweight, lose as much fat as possible. Dress well and femininely: less pants, more dresses. Wear makeup, and learn to apply it well.

Finally, when you're talking, focus less on the career and more on the relationship. So many career women are so focused on their career that they end up being less feminine, and it throws off the relationship. Men love to compete with men, and it's a big component of male-male relationships. Men typically don't want to compete with their girlfriends.

I appreciate those very practical and helpful suggestions. Trying to work on flirting, I'm quite shy when I notice a guy trying to catch my attention P I smile back but tend to look down and break the eye contact. Girl hide But yeah, working on it. The career thing is quite challenging though. I'm in a male dominated industry and so I tend to be competitive with men or else I think I'll be overlooked/undervalued. It's quite hard to switch from the tough girl at work to a more feminine me on off days.
09-14-2017 11:17 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-15-2017 3:11 PM

(09-14-2017 11:17 AM)thea Wrote:  I appreciate those very practical and helpful suggestions. Trying to work on flirting, I'm quite shy when I notice a guy trying to catch my attention P I smile back but tend to look down and break the eye contact. Girl hide But yeah, working on it. The career thing is quite challenging though. I'm in a male dominated industry and so I tend to be competitive with men or else I think I'll be overlooked/undervalued. It's quite hard to switch from the tough girl at work to a more feminine me on off days.

Smiling and looking down is classic first-stage flirting for women. The improvement I recommend is looking back at him again after looking down.
09-15-2017 3:11 PM

Share This Thread