Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
PherMan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello
06-24-2017 4:49 PM

Excited to be a part of this forum! I have been testing for just a month and have tried mostly socials/alphas.
Here's how I got started:
I came across a phermone oil on Amazon called RawChemistry and purchased it. After wearing it for a few days, I decided to do some research and realized that this is not a known brand and started to wonder if it was legit. It smells amazing and I got a couple hits with it on at the bus stop, but wasn't sure if it was from the mones or just coincidence. After some research (I'm one of those guys that researches everything until I'm an expert lol, so the journey began), I purchased the TruePheromones line (bought the package). I've tried TRUEalpha and TRUEcharisma so far. I love TA so far- self effects seem to relax me, but not make me lethargic, just cool and calm. I also think I'm getting a lot of respect from my peers. TC seems all about self effects as I feel less inhibited and more chatty with it on. I did have a female with a boyfriend open up and tell me a lot about herself and give me her number, but I'm not sure if it was the TC hitting her or just my behavior that caused this.
So recently I got fancy and purchased L2K and Corporativo. I can't seem to get along with them for some reason and need to figure out what I'm doing wrong. 2 sprays L2k on my neck- no hits, felt a bit dizzy and then after a couple hours became very lethargic. I've tried 3 sprays Corpo and felt a bit weird/awkward...was expecting a feeling similar to TRUEalpha but didn't get that. I just started testing it so I'm going to try 1 spray next.
All mones applied to my neck just below my jaw line. The oils seem to work better for me, so maybe I'm spraying the sprays too close and it's not diffusing. Anyway, I plan to keep testing and ask questions on the forum to help guide me in the right direction.
06-24-2017 4:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello
06-24-2017 6:17 PM

(06-24-2017 4:49 PM)PherMan Wrote:  Excited to be a part of this forum! I have been testing for just a month and have tried mostly socials/alphas.
Here's how I got started:
I came across a phermone oil on Amazon called RawChemistry and purchased it. After wearing it for a few days, I decided to do some research and realized that this is not a known brand and started to wonder if it was legit. It smells amazing and I got a couple hits with it on at the bus stop, but wasn't sure if it was from the mones or just coincidence. After some research (I'm one of those guys that researches everything until I'm an expert lol, so the journey began), I purchased the TruePheromones line (bought the package). I've tried TRUEalpha and TRUEcharisma so far. I love TA so far- self effects seem to relax me, but not make me lethargic, just cool and calm. I also think I'm getting a lot of respect from my peers. TC seems all about self effects as I feel less inhibited and more chatty with it on. I did have a female with a boyfriend open up and tell me a lot about herself and give me her number, but I'm not sure if it was the TC hitting her or just my behavior that caused this.
So recently I got fancy and purchased L2K and Corporativo. I can't seem to get along with them for some reason and need to figure out what I'm doing wrong. 2 sprays L2k on my neck- no hits, felt a bit dizzy and then after a couple hours became very lethargic. I've tried 3 sprays Corpo and felt a bit weird/awkward...was expecting a feeling similar to TRUEalpha but didn't get that. I just started testing it so I'm going to try 1 spray next.
All mones applied to my neck just below my jaw line. The oils seem to work better for me, so maybe I'm spraying the sprays too close and it's not diffusing. Anyway, I plan to keep testing and ask questions on the forum to help guide me in the right direction.

I had a similar problem with l2k and now I realized its the sprays themselves not so much the product. I am not sure if it's my body chemistry, my climate (hot and humid) or what. I get cloudy thinking, problems articulating etc with sprays. I am not familiar with products mentioned earlier, any of them sprays? What was your experience so far sprays Vs oil?

Oil products have been great to me with zero complains but because of problems tolerating sprays I just sold a few of my spray bottle mones and unfortunately had to return l2k. Alpha Dream is a reputable company and refunded me without any issues
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2017 6:18 PM by kocik2000.)
06-24-2017 6:17 PM
PherMan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello
06-24-2017 7:02 PM

TRUEalpha and rawchemistry are both oils but it's not confirmed anywhere that rawchemistry actually contains mones. I'm fine with the TRUEcharimsa spray. It's just the Alpha Dream stuff I'm having an issue with. Maybe I will develop a tolerance?
06-24-2017 7:02 PM

Share This Thread