Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello!
cbadmir
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Big Grin Hello!
03-29-2014 8:48 PM

Hi all,

I just stumbled across this pheromone thing a couple of weeks ago and have been doing tons of research. I found myself coming back to this forum many, many times while doing this, so I thought I might as well join and introduce myself. Smile

I've got my eye on a guy I work with. Well, we work in the same place. LOL Different areas. But like everyone else, we manage to find ways to kinda chill when the bosses aren't around. P I've known him for almost two years. One thing we both have in common is that we're slow to let people in. So it's been kind of a long two years! We're good friends now, hang out, whatever....

But even though we've done stuff outside of work, the bulk of our interaction is still at work. I'd like to change that. Everyone else around us sees that extra little something when we interact. One lady there is convinced we're having a secret love affair. LOL Don't I wish! I fear I've been friend-zoned. Bleh!

So I already have a good connection. Now I want to give it that little extra boost, and I thought maybe some pheromones would kick it up a notch. I've ordered Achar from Alpha Dream (should be here in a couple days). I chose this one after careful deliberation and research. It sounds like exactly my cup of tea - fits my personality, and it's something a little smoother that I wanted to start off with. I chose unscented so I could use my own perfume with it.

I ordered Essence of a Woman today. I wanted to do a couple of runs with just Achar, and then very slowly start adding Essence of a Woman to the mix. I thought maybe one tiny dab for starters and go from there?

I want to grab this guy's attention in a more-than-friendly way, but I want to ease into it. I was thinking that if I can get his attention with this for starters, I could work my way up to using something like Alfa Donna (or something similar) down the road.

Any thoughts? I'd love to hear what you all think.

Anyway, I should get my first order in the next couple of days. I can't wait to try it!

And nice to meet you all. Smile

-CB
03-29-2014 8:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Hello! - cbadmir - 03-29-2014 8:48 PM
RE: Hello! - NuTrix - 03-30-2014, 8:58 AM
RE: Hello! - cbadmir - 03-30-2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Hello! - Khan Solo - 03-30-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Hello! - cbadmir - 03-30-2014, 2:42 PM
RE: Hello! - sushi - 03-30-2014, 8:10 PM