Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Health benefits of pheromones
Lucifer - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

Health benefits of pheromones
04-04-2016 9:40 AM

I know I ask a lot of questions. That'll pass, since this one is the most interesting to me.

Are there any known health benefits to all the different molecules? I've read that copulins raise testosterone. None does as well, right? Or did I end up on an unreliable site?

And what about the others? Which, if any, health benefits are known?
04-04-2016 9:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
1996 thanks in 1202 posts

RE: Health benefits of pheromones
04-04-2016 9:42 AM

Androstenone is unlikely to raise testosterone except in a mild, indirect sense. The aggression to me is unrelated to an increase in testosterone, assuming there's any increase at all.

The only "health benefits" I could think of are improving well-being, self-confidence and so on. Some of these changes can become permanent.
04-04-2016 9:42 AM
Thanks given by Lucifer - Banned
Lucifer - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

04-04-2016 9:46 AM

(04-04-2016 9:42 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Androstenone is unlikely to raise testosterone except in a mild, indirect sense. The aggression to me is unrelated to an increase in testosterone, assuming there's any increase at all.

The only "health benefits" I could think of are improving well-being, self-confidence and so on. Some of these changes can become permanent.

That's good news! I know that if my self-confidence went up by just 5%, I would get laid twice as much as I do now, without mones.
04-04-2016 9:46 AM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-04-2016 10:01 AM

(04-04-2016 9:46 AM)Lucifer Wrote:  That's good news! I know that if my self-confidence went up by just 5%, I would get laid twice as much as I do now, without mones.

Bad Wolf has a reputation for boosting self-confidence, maybe a little too much based on how many users have been banned while wearing it. Nana

I think you'll be interested in testing Apollo once it comes out, then. One aspect of A314 I'd intended to replicate was the potential to work synergistically with other means of self-improvement to permanently increase self-confidence. A pheromone to change lives for the better. Good
04-04-2016 10:01 AM
Thanks given by Lucifer - Banned, Shyguy1337
Lucifer - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

04-04-2016 10:09 AM

(04-04-2016 10:01 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Bad Wolf has a reputation for boosting self-confidence, maybe a little too much based on how many users have been banned while wearing it. Nana

I think you'll be interested in testing Apollo once it comes out, then. One aspect of A314 I'd intended to replicate was the potential to work synergistically with other means of self-improvement to permanently increase self-confidence. A pheromone to change lives for the better. Good

I keep hearing about A314 and you are trying to replicate it. But what was so magical about A314 that people are still wishing they had it? And do you think you can make Apollo at least as good?

Which also leads me into a new question: how good will Apollo be compared to A314?

Oh, and btw, if you need a beta tester, I'm here. I'll test it exactly according to your instructions (any product, not just Apollo) and will report back exactly according to your instructions. I'm not looking for freebies. If I were, I'd just wear it as I go about my life.

But if you send me anything and the instructions are: go to the club Friday night, keep it on and go into the day unshowered to see what happened. Then go out again. Then wait 29,6 hours and talk to a 23-year old Asian girl. Report back.

I exaggerated it a bit, but give me something to test and I will follow the exact instructions.

But that's a side note. My questions about Apollo and A314 are the important part.
04-04-2016 10:09 AM

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-04-2016 10:40 AM

(04-04-2016 10:09 AM)Lucifer Wrote:  I keep hearing about A314 and you are trying to replicate it. But what was so magical about A314 that people are still wishing they had it? And do you think you can make Apollo at least as good?

Which also leads me into a new question: how good will Apollo be compared to A314?

Oh, and btw, if you need a beta tester, I'm here. I'll test it exactly according to your instructions (any product, not just Apollo) and will report back exactly according to your instructions. I'm not looking for freebies. If I were, I'd just wear it as I go about my life.

But if you send me anything and the instructions are: go to the club Friday night, keep it on and go into the day unshowered to see what happened. Then go out again. Then wait 29,6 hours and talk to a 23-year old Asian girl. Report back.

I exaggerated it a bit, but give me something to test and I will follow the exact instructions.

But that's a side note. My questions about Apollo and A314 are the important part.

I haven't tested the earlier revisions, so I can only tell you what I'm trying to replicate.

Although some out there are afraid of creating an alpha mix with some level of intimidation, this forms the basis of A314. Although you can temper it a bit without ruining the vibe, it needs to bethere. Small doses of P75, Androstanone, and P91 atop of a base of high-dose androsterone and TAK create this foundational aspect.

The charisma seems to be generated by other components I've looked into, and I think I can take this much further without detractibg from the main goal. P106 is just one molecule that seems to heavily contribute to this set of effects.

Fallout, or the phenomena of a woman becoming hopelessly obsessed with you, is perhaps the most sought-after effect of A314. Based on my efforts over a year working on this mix, this also seems to be the hardest effect to replicate. I feel I've come close, but with recent developments, I can absolutely achieve this effect.

Apollo has already compared favorably to Love-Scent's A314, but I still need to tweak it a bit more. Comparisons to Rev.23 should come within a few weeks. For what it's worth, I'll be very surprised if it can go head-to-head against this revision.

I already have my group of alpha testers (beta testing isn't even on the table yet), but I should be able to add on a few more by request. NP17 is mixing these up as close as possible to my specifications. Given that this is not 100% accurate, I consider it more of a rough idea on what this mix can do. Beta testing in the future will help to fully flesh out what I'm developing here.

This mix is still unproven in my eyes. Until at least 6 A314 veterans can confirm I've achieved what I'm looking for here, I won't claim to have achieved my goals. Even now, in spite of comparing favorably to Love-Scent's A314 (note: in the opinion of one tester), I still have many ways to improve the mix. Once I feel I have nothing more to improve, then and only then will I be content to release it to the public. I plan for beta testing to be especially rigorous! Big boss
04-04-2016 10:40 AM
Thanks given by Lucifer - Banned, NP17, Shyguy1337
Lucifer - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

04-04-2016 10:51 AM

(04-04-2016 10:40 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I haven't tested the earlier revisions, so I can only tell you what I'm trying to replicate.

Although some out there are afraid of creating an alpha mix with some level of intimidation, this forms the basis of A314. Although you can temper it a bit without ruining the vibe, it needs to bethere. Small doses of P75, Androstanone, and P91 atop of a base of high-dose androsterone and TAK create this foundational aspect.

The charisma seems to be generated by other components I've looked into, and I think I can take this much further without detractibg from the main goal. P106 is just one molecule that seems to heavily contribute to this set of effects.

Fallout, or the phenomena of a woman becoming hopelessly obsessed with you, is perhaps the most sought-after effect of A314. Based on my efforts over a year working on this mix, this also seems to be the hardest effect to replicate. I feel I've come close, but with recent developments, I can absolutely achieve this effect.

Apollo has already compared favorably to Love-Scent's A314, but I still need to tweak it a bit more. Comparisons to Rev.23 should come within a few weeks. For what it's worth, I'll be very surprised if it can go head-to-head against this revision.

I already have my group of alpha testers (beta testing isn't even on the table yet), but I should be able to add on a few more by request. NP17 is mixing these up as close as possible to my specifications. Given that this is not 100% accurate, I consider it more of a rough idea on what this mix can do. Beta testing in the future will help to fully flesh out what I'm developing here.

This mix is still unproven in my eyes. Until at least 6 A314 veterans can confirm I've achieved what I'm looking for here, I won't claim to have achieved my goals. Even now, in spite of comparing favorably to Love-Scent's A314 (note: in the opinion of one tester), I still have many ways to improve the mix. Once I feel I have nothing more to improve, then and only then will I be content to release it to the public. I plan for beta testing to be especially rigorous! Big boss

Sounds good. I like how perfectionistic you are when it comes to this.

One last question, which is also a suggestion. I recently gave it to a musician and it gave him a fresh start on how he plays. How about creating something completely new? Let go of all you know for a moment and truly start from scratch. It might lead to completely new directions.

Anyway, looking forward to your work! And should testers be in short supply, let me know.
04-04-2016 10:51 AM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-04-2016 10:59 AM

(04-04-2016 10:51 AM)Lucifer Wrote:  Sounds good. I like how perfectionistic you are when it comes to this.

One last question, which is also a suggestion. I recently gave it to a musician and it gave him a fresh start on how he plays. How about creating something completely new? Let go of all you know for a moment and truly start from scratch. It might lead to completely new directions.

Anyway, looking forward to your work! And should testers be in short supply, let me know.

My first two mixes are based on renventing old ideas and building upon them. All mixes I've formulated (with at least one exception) are inspired in part by what has been achieved in the past. If we don't look back to what's been done before and apply whatever useful information we can, then we're shorthanding ourselves. Having said that, my third mix is a far more original idea than my first two. I'll keep quiet about that until it's seen a reasonable amount of testing.
04-04-2016 10:59 AM
Lucifer - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

04-04-2016 11:06 AM

(04-04-2016 10:59 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  My first two mixes are based on renventing old ideas and building upon them. All mixes I've formulated (with at least one exception) are inspired in part by what has been achieved in the past. If we don't look back to what's been done before and apply whatever useful information we can, then we're shorthanding ourselves. Having said that, my third mix is a far more original idea than my first two. I'll keep quiet about that until it's seen a reasonable amount of testing.

You're right that using what has worked in the past is a good idea. But in some cases, it's a limiting idea. You work within a pre-created framework.

Just going blank, sitting back and imagining you're going to do it all new. Without any restrictions, previously learned ideas, all that stuff. It might lead to nothing. It might lead to something no one has though of before and is better than anything ever created.

I like to keep that blank state of mind in my life where it fits. It really helps creating new ideas for my music, writing, how I relate to people. It can be useful anywhere.

Eventually, the Holy Grail will not come from already existing foundations. It will come from someone who doesn't just think outside the box. It comes from someone who erases the box and starts blank.

In my personal experience, subsequently the best ideas come in my dreams. I've dreamed more wonderful songs than I consciously have created.
04-04-2016 11:06 AM

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-04-2016 11:20 AM

I agree. I started working on a completely new mix, but ended up dropping that project for a time. My hope is to bring at least 5 holy grail-type mixes within the first 2-3 years (starting next year). It's a serious challenge, but I think I can pull it off. Big Grin
04-04-2016 11:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Money over health.How business possible cover significant health info stefdude 24 1,666 07-28-2014 1:20 PM
Last Post: Blacky Chan