Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Health, Fitness and Well-Being Forum
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
146 thanks in 98 posts

Health, Fitness and Well-Being Forum
07-02-2010 2:01 PM

Hi you guys! Looky, we have a new forum dedicated to healthy living! :dance3:

Jump in anytime the spirit moves you, and post about whatever you're into! We'd love to know!

Bella
07-02-2010 2:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MuskCloud
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 40 posts

RE: Health, Fitness and Well-Being Forum
07-02-2010 2:45 PM

I spy a 'What's cooking' forum too. Was that your idea, Bella? Smile I'm going to spend more time in there than anywhere else, lol

(07-02-2010 2:01 PM)Bella Wrote:  Hi you guys! Looky, we have a new forum dedicated to healthy living! :dance3:

Jump in anytime the spirit moves you, and post about whatever you're into! We'd love to know!

Bella
07-02-2010 2:45 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
146 thanks in 98 posts

07-02-2010 3:42 PM

LOL, you know it! Actually, Tisha and I have been wanting to do this for awhile. We thought it would be an asset to the forum if we had a place dedicated to all aspects of healthy living and the guys liked the idea, too. So, we hope you guys like it!

Tish wanted a self-improvement section and I wanted cooking, of course, lol. I don't know about you, Musky, but I get tired of the same old, same old, and often need inspiration. It's one of the reasons I enjoy watching cooking shows from time to time. I'm always in the market for a new recipe or ingredient, tips, or just interested what others are eating and how they prepare things. I always learn something! Sometimes the smallest tip makes a big difference. Then I think, why didn't I think of that! But what I really enjoy most about food is eating it, lol, and sharing it with those I care about. Heart After all, good food and drink is best enjoyed in the company of family and friends!

So, sock it to me, I'm ready and looking forward to incoming! :good2:

Bella
07-02-2010 3:42 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 88 posts

07-03-2010 10:54 PM

Cool, I'm all for this!

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
07-03-2010 10:54 PM

Share This Thread