Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Having PE issues? You might want to try this...
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 411
Thanks received:
1085 thanks in 518 posts

Having PE issues? You might want to try this...
06-07-2014 12:39 PM

Okay, I never had any problems with PE but a lot of us do want to last longer than whatever we already do in bed. I stumbled upon this treatment accidentally while looking for help with out of control allergies. I am not a Dr, this is in NO WAY an expert opinion nor is this an expert endorsement for anything. This is a regular guy telling you what has worked for me.

I have terrible allergies to pretty much anything green. Basically, to oversimplify things allergies are an overabundance of histamines in the body. It is a matter of finding a way to remove the histamines or lessen the bodies histamine response.

I had zero luck with allopathic medicine and went looking for another way to treat myself. I read several articles and looked at tons of information and found a few suppliments that were supposed to help lower my histamine levels in the body. Specifically I take:

1200-2000mcg of calcium per day.
4,000mcg of vitamin C (spread out to 500mcg per time throughout the day).
800mcg of Sam-e The stuff is EXPENSIVE, however.
800mcg Magnesium

I split all my doses into two. In other words, I take half of each amount in the morning and the other half at night.

After 6 days, my allergies were noticeably better and I also noticed an interesting side effect. I was lasting several minutes longer during sex than I normally would. I mean up to 10 minutes longer than normal. Take what you will from this, just here to try and help anyone who may want to give this a try. Oh, and my allergies are infinitely better than they used to be without any discernible side effects.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
06-07-2014 12:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by scorpio69, MaxHard, NextLevel

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Having PE issues? You might want to try this... - Snoopyace - 06-07-2014 12:39 PM