Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Have I Told You I Luv You Lately?
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1308
Thanks received:
3440 thanks in 1464 posts

Have I Told You I Luv You Lately?
10-29-2012 5:21 PM

Well I do! Each and every one of you that has helped to make PheroTruth what it is today: a community of some of the most awesome people on the planet, wanting to share experiences and help others to grow and become all that they can be!

You folks are fucking awesome! And, to be partially responsible for helping you all to gather is one of the most rewarding experiences in life for me.

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again: PheroTruth is a framework and nothing more. Without an awesome group of folks wanting to join in it would have remained a house without walls. Each and every one of you picked up a hammer and some nails, slapped up the drywall, turned it into a home and then furnished it with love and devotion.

I read new posts on the forum at least 10 times a day, almost every day, and I'm amazed at what you folks have to say in more posts than not.

Thank you each and every one of you for giving me something to wake up to every morning, and for putting a smile on my face throughout the days. I love you all for who you are and what you do!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we left on those we leave behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
10-29-2012 5:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Akelah, shadowknight, eyeofra, Fly So Hi, meng123, LL21, Deja Vu, Hurakan, halo0073, MangoEruption, fluffygirl12, terry0400-40, Emil, extraballislit, D_Darko, seeusmile, bored4life, solidprice, txi0m, el-hombre-del-fuego, AlternativeGirl

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Have I Told You I Luv You Lately? - mark-in-dallas - 10-29-2012 5:21 PM