Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Has the pheromone world run it's course?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Has the pheromone world run it's course?
06-18-2022 1:37 PM

Honestly, with most vendors the greatest products were already made.

Sadly, many of the greatest were reformulated and never came back the same way again.

Have we reached a saturation in the market, or is the best still to come?

What kind of nirvana can we reach when the pheromone world is now blowing up in the PUA industry? It's no longer a secret... No longer underground.

Your thoughts?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

06-18-2022 1:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Has the pheromone world run it's course?
06-18-2022 2:20 PM

Wouldn't you think that while the once-great formulas have disappeared there'd be room for somebody else, be it one of the well known merchants or an up-and-comer to replicate those formulas that were known for being the magic of days past?

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
06-18-2022 2:20 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

06-18-2022 5:49 PM

I think it's still pretty under the radar with a lot of people thinking this to be a big placebo effect. The PUA community doesn't really use this sort of thing, sure there's some affiliate marketing once in a while for a phero cologne but it's bullshit.

Not sure about the reformulations though, I think with time also your signature changes so it doesn't work for you. I've asked directly some vendors who claimed that the only change they did was change suppliers for their molecules but they changed back as soon as they got complaints.

I see people who claim here that they never saw a difference between older versions of the same product and the current one. A lot depends on you, and we evolve as people, we change. So in a way the same mone could potentially be ineffective to us in the future. Until we've uncovered how truly Pheromones affect us with proper research and clinical trials, we'll be in the dark.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
06-18-2022 5:49 PM
definus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-19-2022 5:40 PM

IMO, the PUA world seems to be dying atm with people relying more on improving their looks to improve their performance on Instagram and dating apps than learning how to talk to or cold approach women.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2022 5:46 PM by definus.)
06-19-2022 5:40 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-19-2022 9:27 PM

I think of it like technology. As long as people are curious, the science will move forward. Think about Astaxanthin which is not a pheromone, but has permone like effects.

Think about all the putatives from Steve O. So I do believe that there is room for innovation. There are combinations that may make the difference in a way that previous iterations have not.

Think about scent carrier technology. Animalics. Herbs and florals. Various steroid like compounds. I recall a tanning compound that had effects.

It just takes people willing to test the edges and then bring those products to market.
06-19-2022 9:27 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

06-20-2022 1:37 PM

What the great DarkLord hath said.

The industry has hit a lull, older products no longer in vogue, no, balanced, multi-faceted products are being developed, and a new breed and mindset of users ow that the PUA tripe is waning.

I think the next wave is on the horizon.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-20-2022 1:37 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-21-2022 10:20 AM

As long as there is a reasonable market for new products, they will arrive. My own hunch is that there will be a slight shift into more mainstream "plug&play" type products, with perhaps some new or existing labs focused more upon marketing products which might promise reasonable fast responses for the vast majority of novice users, with few complications (ie, a "Wolf" which works for everyone). Perhaps one day the "Universal Holy Grail" will be a reality.

But until that day, if it ever arrives, the PUA industry or influencers are unlikely to fully adopt our faith. The reason? Mones rarely give instant results, and these days the attention span online seems to be about 45 seconds. If someone doesn't see "tangible" results of any "new method" a within 1 week, (or in the case of mones, after testing on just one target), they shrug it off as a scam.

Those of us who are long term members of this forum appreciate the time which it takes to test different products, combos, ratios, etc, to get solid results. So, our "underground secret" might be safe for now.

Time is on our side ..... ;)

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
06-21-2022 10:20 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

06-21-2022 10:59 AM

(06-20-2022 1:37 PM)Gladen Wrote:  What the great DarkLord hath said.

The industry has hit a lull, older products no longer in vogue, no, balanced, multi-faceted products are being developed, and a new breed and mindset of users ow that the PUA tripe is waning.

I think the next wave is on the horizon.

I feel that it’s already here

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
06-21-2022 10:59 AM
Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

06-21-2022 3:47 PM

Breaking news, Charles H. Duell was the Commissioner of US patent office in 1899. Mr. Deull's most famous attributed utterance is that "everything that can be invented has been invented in the world of pheromone technology."

Film at 11.
06-21-2022 3:47 PM
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Rep Post

07-26-2022 6:04 AM

It's easy to forget that for every legendary product in the "glory days" there were 10 duds and scams and it took a lot of time/money to figure out which was which.

Nowadays you have more pretty good vendors making pretty good products. Every few years they strike gold with a new product but it usually regresses.

Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK, LIIKV2, Glace
Androtics: Ammo, IS, IO, IG, Turn Up The Heat
Apex: Tusc, Titan, M3X, Core, Orbital, Chamber36, Imprint, TKO, SM
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, The Hookup, Treasureful Shine
07-26-2022 6:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Standalone - The Swiss knife of pheromone world! Boompanes 2 2,204 09-27-2016 8:28 AM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
  New to Pherotruth and to Pheromone World - Help etlsen 2 1,832 05-31-2014 11:14 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  And the best pheromone company in the world award goes to.... dsouza 15 8,821 12-30-2013 7:10 PM
Last Post: Ozee
  sugestion for new in Pheromone world mankash911 3 2,075 08-28-2013 8:46 AM
Last Post: pheronik