Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone mixed Voodoo and Bad Wolf with good results?
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 56 posts

Has anyone mixed Voodoo and Bad Wolf with good results?
07-28-2015 3:18 AM

Hi guys,

I'm currently using BW, which works awesome for me. Later today after work I'll write an update in the BW thread.

I'm looking at Voodoo at the moment. Since I've gotten to a point in my life where I want a long-term relationship, kids, all that good stuff, I'm looking for products that are not just sexual. Although BW does act like a social next to the sexual for me, it isn't the right product for real long-term commitment.

So I was thinking about combining BW and VD. In theory they sound like a solid combination to me, but, well, first of all I'm new to this. And second of all, I know that some products just don't go well together.

Has anyone used BW and VD together? And is it a good combination to begin with? And if so, would it also be good for my desired outcome?

Thanks guys.

P.S. I love this place! Smile

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
07-28-2015 3:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 304
Thanks received:
389 thanks in 134 posts

RE: Has anyone mixed Voodoo and Bad Wolf with good results?
08-01-2015 4:59 AM

They have totally different vibes, so it likely wouldn't be a good idea to combine them.

BW, has that fear-based respect and attraction thing going. As a result, I use it alone to not ruin it's vibe and purpose, and Garry's stuff is all designed to be standalone anyway. Safe to say, he's more of an expert than anyone buying his stuff. The way I see it, if it was a good thing to put in (and legal to do so, like the Nude Alpha/Androstadienone situation he's spoken of...) it'd be in there. Otherwise, you're likely to just upset it's balance and ruin the effect of it. In BW's case, it doesn't need anything else added to it, it's designed for fear-based respect and attraction and it does that amazingly. For it's purpose, it's epic. I've already gone into the reasons why it fails guys millions of times lol, so I'm not getting into that here.

Voodoo I find is a good social formula, which I frequently combine with A-1 from LAL. But, to be honest, I haven't seen any imprinting from it, compared to my experiences with Nude Alpha and A-1. That doesn't mean it's impossible, but merely that I haven't seen it. It's a new mix, so it'll possibly take some time to figure it out. Although, Nude Alpha is considered to be one of the trickiest formulas to figure out and get success with. However, I think Nude Alpha had a lot more info and successful tests and a "profile" about what kind of formula it is and what to expect by this period or product maturity in the market. So...say of that what you will. Me personally, I've lost a bit of confidence in my Voodoo and have changed dosages a bit lately since my review on it in a last ditch effort to coax some new life out of it, but with no real change in effect. All of my products get good social benefits, so none of that is new, the imprinting stronger than Nude Alpha/Androstadienone is what I wanted, and so far this product hasn't delivered on that. I may switch to one of my other formulas and put it on the shelf for now until more info on it is acquired.

It's a shame, but I give pure truth here. No BS, no placebo delusions.

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
08-01-2015 4:59 AM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 332
Thanks received:
179 thanks in 109 posts

RE: Has anyone mixed Voodoo and Bad Wolf with good results?
08-01-2015 9:41 AM

I'd not recommend combing Voodoo and BW. I've tested it myself. Voodoo is so strong that it over takes the BW's effects . I couldn't feel the BW's vibe myself or even see the effects on others of BW, it's mostly Voodoo effects.

Even, I tried Voodoo and Wolf combo and it doesn't work out.

So I think Voodoo is better on its own with Androstadienone .

Favourite combos
Wolf+OD+DP
Wolf+OD+A1
AV+Glace
Core+Anything!
08-01-2015 9:41 AM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Garry LAL Response on Voodoo+Wolf combo pandatrooper 10 1,647 11-19-2015 2:23 AM
Last Post: kalpan56