Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone ever dropped their pheromone bottle accidentally and broken it?
Benkigo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Has anyone ever dropped their pheromone bottle accidentally and broken it?
02-10-2020 9:46 AM

Happened to me last night. My 30ml bottle was 1/3 used and as I was climbing the stairs to go up to my apartment it slipped out of the bag I was carrying it in, bounced once on the carpeted staircase, then under the railings smashing to pieces on the tiled floor below. Then there was all the liquid on the tiled floor below, and shattered bottle pieces...

I felt CryCry

I hope I'm not the only one who has had this happen to them before. If someone else has done something similar or had a similar story please share so I wont feel so bad like I do today. I hope I'm in good company. Yes, I did re-order another bottle today, but it still feels bad as $$$ down the drain wasted. My fault, I know.

Note to self - Put in a more secure bag next time before taking out. Lesson learnt. Knowing how to carry, hold and transport these delicate bottles without the risk of them breaking is definitely an art learned.
02-10-2020 9:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oncearound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Has anyone ever dropped their pheromone bottle accidentally and broken it?
02-10-2020 1:18 PM

I have decanted a bottle and managed to knock over both the main bottle and the smaller bottle I was decanting to.
Ended up wasting more than half of a fresh bottle.
02-10-2020 1:18 PM
Benkigo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2020 6:20 PM

(02-10-2020 1:18 PM)oncearound Wrote:  I have decanted a bottle and managed to knock over both the main bottle and the smaller bottle I was decanting to.
Ended up wasting more than half of a fresh bottle.

Thanks it does ease the pain somewhat.

My new order is due to be shipped to me by Thursday, so quick replacement is good replacement.
02-10-2020 6:20 PM
one eye this
Surprised?

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-10-2020 11:49 PM

I have had one leak its entire contents out of where it was stored as a result of my own carelessness. "What's that smell...?"

We all make mistakes.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
02-10-2020 11:49 PM

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-11-2020 6:19 AM

Hm I had a bottled stored inside single use plastic container inside a drawer...after few months it has been emptied/evaporated. Some do tape their mone bottles with tape to prevent this problem.
02-11-2020 6:19 AM
pheromagic
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2020 11:53 AM

I spilled entire bottle of mones while opening and putting on.

One time I had to throw away my entire collection due to poor storage methods. Wearimg bad mixes can ruin your connection with people.

I used to bring my Wolf to workand apply them in the bathroom. I almost dropped my Wolf bottle while applying. I never carry mones anymore. Either apply them in my car or home. My heart was pumpimg so hard. I thought I was dreaming. Mda

Just imagine dropping bottle of mones at work have it shatter everywhere...never taking that risk again.
02-12-2020 11:53 AM
raven9653
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-12-2020 12:39 PM

I've dropped and spilled sample vials before, and knowing they were free didn't make me feel any better--I really wanted to try them! Undecided I have not spilled a larger bottle (yet... give me time, lol, I definitely have my careless/clumsy days!), but my kids once phero-bombed themselves when I was first starting to order things (see post #23):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dear-PheroD...7#pid73947

If it doesn't help you feel a little better about your mishap, maybe it will at least be entertaining. sideLol

--Amy
02-12-2020 12:39 PM
mtester
new here but experienced

Rep Post

02-12-2020 2:12 PM

(02-11-2020 6:19 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Hm I had a bottled stored inside single use plastic container inside a drawer...after few months it has been emptied/evaporated. Some do tape their mone bottles with tape to prevent this problem.

I had this happen too. At first I though it just leaked out, but there was nothing anywhere. To solve that I put the next one in a ziplock. Yep, the bag kept it from evaporating all away but a lot of it had condensed on the insides of the ziplock so it got it all over my hands whenever trying to use the remaining bits in the bottle.
02-12-2020 2:12 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-12-2020 5:18 PM

I once dropped the last existing 3ml of Pretoria.

Pretoria was developed but not released by Apex. It was the best cologne I had ever tried. I begged Apex to release it but Apex said that the ingredients were too expensive.

I had transferred it to a glass spray bottle. I was in my house. I had worn it earlier in the day. I took it out of my pocket to put it away, it slipped from my hand and cradhed on the floor.

I knelt in front of the broken glass and spilled cologne. I was hoping I could maybe somehow save some....somehow. As I looked at the cologne and broken glass on the floor I thought to myself "Am I crazy? It's gone. Just sweep up the glass and then mop the floor."

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2020 6:22 PM by Paradox.)
02-12-2020 5:18 PM
Benkigo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2020 9:57 PM

So after the building cleaners came in to mop the floor I was left with nothing.

But my replacement just arrived 15 minutes ago, and apart from extra $$$ spent it was like nothing had ever happened except for an expensive lesson in the proper art of securing pheromone bottles for taking out of the house.

Let's just call this whole lesson I've learnt "breaking a taboo" (pun intended)...

[img][/img]
02-12-2020 9:57 PM

Share This Thread