Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Has anyone been laid?
chori_4u
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Has anyone been laid?
08-06-2013 5:48 PM

I hav read so many reviews never seen anyone had good bedtime, my question using stevo pheromones how many of u laid , same day meeting somone,
what products did I use, what combo, anything mostly daygame, cos its easy laid night time, its hard finding fuck nuddy during daygame, any
Experience
08-06-2013 5:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

e11even
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Has anyone been laid?
08-06-2013 6:06 PM

I'm pretty sure that most of the reviews you've read might have implied that something happened at the end of the interaction. Also, some interactions lead to getting girls' numbers which, while slower, could lead you to getting laid in the near future. There's no need to be explicit. Though I will say, mones can work, have an effect, and still not get you laid. That's because mones are only half the battle, you have to put in the work.

As for time, I don't think there's a difference on effect. It's just that during nightime you would usually wear mones while clubbing or at parties, which generally are sexual environments. You could have similar effects during daytime, though reactions might be different because the environment doesn't inherently complement the reaction. That does not mean you will not get hits. So basically, you could use a mone that works for you in nighttime and use it on daytime. You just have to keep in mind where you're using it and the dosage. Other specific places are excepted though: work, family dinners, etc.

Also, I've never used mones (will soon though!), but that's what I've gathered from extensive reading.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 6:26 PM by e11even.)
08-06-2013 6:06 PM
Thanks given by Liquid_Mind, whisper, as33156, Machine, seeusmile
Liquid_Mind
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 89
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 95 posts

08-06-2013 6:33 PM

(08-06-2013 6:06 PM)e11even Wrote:  I'm pretty sure that most of the reviews you've read might have implied that something happened at the end of the interaction. Also, some interactions lead to getting girls' numbers which, while slower, could lead you to getting laid in the near future. There's no need to be explicit. Though I will say, mones can work, have an effect, and still not get you laid. That's because mones are only half the battle, you have to put in the work.

As for time, I don't think there's a difference on effect. It's just that during nightime you would usually wear mones while clubbing or at parties, which generally are sexual environments. You could have similar effects during daytime, though reactions might be different because the environment doesn't inherently complement the reaction. That does not mean you will not get hits. So basically, you could use a mone that works for you in nighttime and use it on daytime. You just have to keep in mind where you're using it and the dosage. Other specific places are excepted though: work, family dinners, etc.

Also, I've never used mones (will soon though!), but that's what I've gathered from extensive reading.

Well said. Reps.

If you come here expecting a magic bullet...then the bad news is you will be sorely disappointed. It's probably the closest thing but you do have to work for it.

It took me 5 days of wearing mones and gradually working hard to fight my problems interacting with women to help me end up in one's bed. Now this is a reserved girl who probably is looking for Long Term Relationship material and she invites me home after five days in training together. Mones are powerful stuff dude...but they are nothing if you don't back them up.

Hope this helps

Peace

LM
08-06-2013 6:33 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Machine
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9151
Thanks received:
6390 thanks in 2128 posts

08-06-2013 6:37 PM

Just read the product reviews and utilizing the search features of the forum. You should be able to find many things to help you on your way

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends

The Schils are coming! The Schils are coming!
08-06-2013 6:37 PM
Sambo
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 9 posts

08-07-2013 7:03 AM

I would like to know this as well ?

Whats your close rate ?
08-07-2013 7:03 AM

Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

08-07-2013 12:23 PM

Have a lot of mone products with interesting hits.
But constant gettin laid hits so far only from combos including New Pheromone Additive (night time, party) and very often combined with alcohol (disinhibition effect...)
08-07-2013 12:23 PM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 359
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 89 posts

08-07-2013 3:52 PM

(08-07-2013 12:23 PM)Spearfisher Wrote:  Have a lot of mone products with interesting hits.
But constant gettin laid hits so far only from combos including New Pheromone Additive (night time, party) and very often combined with alcohol (disinhibition effect...)

How much do you normally use, Spear; and are you talking the NEW New Pheromone Additive or the OLD New Pheromone Additive?

Thanks!
08-07-2013 3:52 PM
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

08-07-2013 4:12 PM

(08-07-2013 3:52 PM)MMM Wrote:  How much do you normally use, Spear; and are you talking the NEW New Pheromone Additive or the OLD New Pheromone Additive?

Thanks!

I have still a good stock of the "old" New Pheromone Additive so I'm using it
Got laid with the new New Pheromone Additive as well but last time it did nothing so I keep using the old one until it's empty

Using undiluted 1-2 dabs, recently with M512
But one of the most blatant hits was New Pheromone Additive solo (with ADG cologne)
08-07-2013 4:12 PM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
242 thanks in 127 posts

08-09-2013 5:50 PM

Wow everyone is touting New Pheromone Additive.. But they've changed the forumula.. Does it still have any effect.

Any what about daygame sex with New Pheromone Additive at massage parlous etc.. Its possible to get BJ's there if you make a connection with the massuese(sp?).

New Pheromone Additive is best for clubs though.. But i find men get angry with you.. Be prepared for aggressiveness from men.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 5:50 PM by dsouza.)
08-09-2013 5:50 PM

Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

08-10-2013 2:42 AM

I use New Pheromone Additive only for night time club/bar/party
Disinhibition of alcohol helps a lot!
If it comes to close dancing with a girl then New Pheromone Additive makes them wetTender

For daytime game I have more success with alpha products

I'm not sure if new New Pheromone Additive changed a lot but maybe the New Pheromone Additive veterans have compared both?
08-10-2013 2:42 AM

Share This Thread