Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Has anyone been following this?
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Has anyone been following this?
12-02-2009 6:18 PM

12-02-2009 6:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

RE: Has anyone been following this?
12-02-2009 6:44 PM

There is an on going discussion on this very subject (Global Warming) in the "Open Discussion" Forum over at Love Scent. [HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff].[/HIGHLIGHT]

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2009 6:47 PM by Mtnjim.)
12-02-2009 6:44 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

12-02-2009 7:36 PM

And how about the math debunking Global Warming? I'm not a mathmatician and the numbers had me at a loss, but even if they are way off it doesn't really matter, a couple of volcanic eruptions release more carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide than humankind has throughout history!

Here's the link:

And how about Gore's ClimatGate confrontation in Chicago? Here:

BTW, this is a great conspiracy site. Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-02-2009 7:36 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

12-02-2009 8:34 PM

I read some of the fortran programmers notes where they were noting that they had to take that |absolute| value of the negative numbers and add it to the equations (rather than subtracting) in order to make the data come out the way that it was wanted. That would effectively hide any downward trend and actually give an upward trend that doesn't exist.

All of this is so appalling to me. I hope these guys get the library thrown at them for this nefarious behavior. I hope they are banned from ever participating in any kind of peer review research again. And I hope they are forced to pay back the billions of tax payer dollars that have gone to them to perpetuate this fraud.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2009 8:38 PM by Diane999.)
12-02-2009 8:34 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-03-2009 6:20 AM

I was looking at a programme documentry on TV last night and the Subject was the river Ganges running dry in around 15 years.
There was also a research team followed the river to its source to where the melting glacial ice that feeds it is receeding at a very rapid pace, and it has already receeded far too far and when interveiwed the local highland holy man who had studied the ice and the river for most of his life said that he gave the river another 15 years and then dry up and what next no food.

It was a good pictoral journey over the glacier and i had a thought enter into my head if it would be an easy thing for a group of actors get together and make this senario look real to whatever chunk of the population were to have veiwed it.

So now i wonder if that great river will be drying up sometime soon in reality ? ?

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-03-2009 6:20 AM

mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

12-03-2009 8:37 AM

I just saw a documentary on the History Channel the other night talking about anciant civilizations who drew maps of the artic regions which accurately detailed land masses.

Either the ice had melted in the past, the maps were developed by aliens, or our ancestors had developed x-ray or ultrasound mapping technology long, long before us.

Your guess?

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-03-2009 8:37 AM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

12-03-2009 12:36 PM

Greenland is called Greenland for a reason. Vikings farmed there. I think it is all one big cycle. I also think a lot of things happening now is government trying to exert itself further and further into our lives. This government intrusion exists at both the national (US) level as well as the international (UN) level. It has to be stopped.
12-03-2009 12:36 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-03-2009 2:37 PM

(12-03-2009 12:36 PM)Bosshank Wrote:  Greenland is called Greenland for a reason. Vikings farmed there.
Quote:I think it is all one big cycle.
I also think a lot of things happening now is government trying to exert itself further and further into our lives. This government intrusion exists at both the national (US) level as well as the international (UN) level. It has to be stopped.
It seems like one big cycle for the Earth and will we ever be free of the governments making just another excuse to milk the public of their hard earned dollars in the name of Green house emission taxes, these suckers are very inventive when it comes up with strategy to milk us all blind.....

The Earth has an abundance of wealth in necessary minerals and could manage to feed and cloth and offer a decent lifestyle to all mankind.

I am sorta stupid for suggesting that the world leaders work together for peace and prosperity for all ...... we know it is possable to achieve but when we are dealing with the species of homo sapien or the species known as man then there are certainly some irregularities that would have to be dealt with before we can think about justice and equality yeah it could be a long long road along the way to all that we can and may accomplish.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-03-2009 2:37 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-03-2009 5:05 PM

(12-02-2009 8:34 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  All of this is so appalling to me. I hope these guys get the library thrown at them for this nefarious behavior. I hope they are banned from ever participating in any kind of peer review research again. And I hope they are forced to pay back the billions of tax payer dollars that have gone to them to perpetuate this fraud.

No kidding! I'm all for clean energy, regardless of whether or not global warming is an issue, but I don't condone falsifying data in order to do so. The basis of all science is the idea that these facts are reproducible and testable, and furthermore, that the results are simply that, the results, not interpreted and manipulated to fit your bias. If data is inaccurate in anyway, it compromises the data of all other researched based upon the initial data. It completely violates the trust scientists put in each other so that they do not mislead each other.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
12-03-2009 5:05 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-06-2009 12:51 AM

I'd read somewhere that Erik the Red originally gave Greenland its name as a ruse to get people to colonize it. Sure, it may have been green in eons past, but the current nomenclature doesn't refer to that.
12-06-2009 12:51 AM

Share This Thread