Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anybody tried L2k v1 + Evolve or Alpha 7?
ADargelos
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Has anybody tried L2k v1 + Evolve or Alpha 7?
05-03-2013 4:11 PM

Hi,
I been testing these combos with a mixed reactions.
With L2k + Alpha 7 i had the respect and an alpha treatment from guys as well as some crazy hits from girls but sometimes nothing, it seems that depends on how much Alpha 7 i wear, maybe i just OD some times. I don't see that much effect on girl friends that i know for a while, i had seen better reactions with strangers.
I applied from less than a half of drop to one and a half of alpha 7 and 2 sprays of L2k.

I haven't tried L2k + Evolve that much, but i have seen a more sexual vibe with girl friends but less openness from strangers, Just weared once because i don't like that much the smell and i fear i may OD. It's seems like a more agressive vibe for me than with Alpha 7.
I had one spray of Evolve and two of L2k.

Are those good choices for mixing? And is it the right amount? i just want to give it a sexual vibe boost as L2k v2
05-03-2013 4:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Leon226
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Has anybody tried L2k v1 + Evolve or Alpha 7?
05-03-2013 6:17 PM

Alpha 7 was one of the first product I have, if you want to mix Alpha 7 with L2k, you should consider L2k Version 2, Alpha 7 is very easy to get OD with none and Androsterone
05-03-2013 6:17 PM
ADargelos
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-05-2013 5:20 PM

Thank you for your replay, yes i been using Alpha 7 and Scent of eros, and im aware its a little tricky. I also tried MAG with Scent of Eros , but my best result have been with L2k, I havent tried L2k v2 yet. Yesterday i tried with Evolve and it seems like a good combo or maybe i was just lucky. I'll give it another try next weekend.
05-05-2013 5:20 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1281
Thanks received:
1128 thanks in 432 posts

05-05-2013 11:43 PM

The concept of adding evolve to L2Kv1 is sound (in theory). Adding New Pheromone Additive to L2Kv1 is a proven combo. I imagine similar results from this combination seeing as evolve is a strong sexual as well. Although - it should be noted that evolve is buffered with a miriad of socials that could change the effect of the mix.

I would suggest going light on the evolve. A single drop of evolve oil(at the most) would be my first choice, or a few drops of the evolve spray working up from there. L2v1 is only lacking (and slightly at that) in sexuality for the first few hours. After hour two it heats up a bit, making an OD possible later in the night.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
05-05-2013 11:43 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 423
Thanks received:
707 thanks in 364 posts

05-14-2013 3:40 PM

I have, don't like it what so ever.

I ghosted with it.

My top 5 products (In no order):

- AD's MX 297
- Alpha Dreams L2K
- LS Impi
- Pheromone XS SOB
- Pheromone XS Bliss
05-14-2013 3:40 PM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2301
Thanks received:
4279 thanks in 811 posts

05-14-2013 4:08 PM

I wouldnt mix those 2. Too much ratio conflict.

Both are standalone types of product and wearing both together robs each of carefully constructed ratio formulation. Some tinkering with either with more simple product can be beneficial but those 2 together is way too much.

I see this a lot recently with 3 or 4 standalone products being used at once. I'm baffled at how the results are justified. It just doesn't work like that. Too many mones confuses ppl.

I think lately there's a huge misconception that layering products have cumulative effect. No. Mixing is an art and takes product components and a general feel for mones to get right. More does not mean better. Many of these product are carefully constructed with delicate formulas.

Putting everything u own on and going out is disaster and I can't understand how some of the reviews are favorable. Doesn't add up. More ppl need to adopt the less is more concept and quit making the mones a crutch and focus more on the interactions than the mix.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-14-2013 4:08 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, Blacky Chan, paradigmshift, D_Darko
Blacky Chan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 17 posts

05-14-2013 4:55 PM

(05-14-2013 4:08 PM)thundr Wrote:  I see this a lot recently with 3 or 4 standalone products being used at once. I'm baffled at how the results are justified. It just doesn't work like that. Too many mones confuses ppl.

I've been thinking the exact same thing for a while. I saw a review once, everyone was adding several other compounds to the mix. How can you properly evaluate a stand alone product when you're mixing out right from the start.
05-14-2013 4:55 PM
Thanks given by thundr
ADargelos
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-16-2013 4:17 PM

(05-05-2013 11:43 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  The concept of adding evolve to L2Kv1 is sound (in theory). Adding New Pheromone Additive to L2Kv1 is a proven combo. I imagine similar results from this combination seeing as evolve is a strong sexual as well. Although - it should be noted that evolve is buffered with a miriad of socials that could change the effect of the mix.

I would suggest going light on the evolve. A single drop of evolve oil(at the most) would be my first choice, or a few drops of the evolve spray working up from there. L2v1 is only lacking (and slightly at that) in sexuality for the first few hours. After hour two it heats up a bit, making an OD possible later in the night.

Yes, i read about L2k and New Pheromone Additive been a good combo. Thats why i tried with Alpha 7, also thought that L2k takes about an hour or two to start kicking, but i didn't know that was just the sexual vibe that takes that long to start. I used with one evolve spray 2 hours before i go to a nightclub but maybe one spray is to much or just be better L2k alone, i'll give it a try again.
Has anyone tried L2k v1 + New Pheromone Additive and L2k v2? and wich one you prefer?
05-16-2013 4:17 PM
cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 299
Thanks received:
270 thanks in 174 posts

05-19-2013 2:34 PM

I thought L2K was supposed to be an awesome standalone?
05-19-2013 2:34 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1225
Thanks received:
530 thanks in 237 posts

05-19-2013 2:48 PM

(05-19-2013 2:34 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  I thought L2K was supposed to be an awesome standalone?

It truly is. Opening women is ridiculously easy with L2K v.1. Do it in a fun, playful way and she's going to want to hang around you.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
05-19-2013 2:48 PM

Share This Thread