Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hair loss
lukalv
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hair loss
07-08-2019 8:32 AM

I allow myself to dig out the subject. I recently had a hair transplant and I am a bit afraid of using mones now. Has anyone noticed a correlation between the use of mones and the condition of hair?
07-08-2019 8:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-08-2019 9:20 AM

(07-08-2019 8:32 AM)lukalv Wrote:  I allow myself to dig out the subject. I recently had a hair transplant and I am a bit afraid of using mones now. Has anyone noticed a correlation between the use of mones and the condition of hair?

I have not had any hair loss and I've been using mones on and off for years. But everyone is different so who knows?

Mones are hormones that are not used as hormones and used in very tiny amounts. When you spray on your body, some will most certainly be absorbed into the body. If you want to minimize the absorption then saturate your skin with a moisturizer before applying the mones. I also suspect that spray products get absorbed into the body more than oil products but I don't know for sure.
07-08-2019 9:20 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-08-2019 10:50 AM

(07-08-2019 8:32 AM)lukalv Wrote:  I allow myself to dig out the subject. I recently had a hair transplant and I am a bit afraid of using mones now. Has anyone noticed a correlation between the use of mones and the condition of hair?

This is some what related.

I went on a healing journey, drinking only fresh juice for 40 days, I was also using herbs for the kidneys and lymphatic system.
I bought a juicer and juiced apples, lemons, celery, cucumbers, beats, carrots, ginger, etc... drinking about a gallon of juice for 40 days.
On day 30 I developed a large lump in my cheek, it looked like I had an abcessed tooth, but it was in the cheek... after a week of continuing the juicing and herbs, it all went away...

as did my dandruff which I'd had for 10 years, having to use sensum blue or head and shoulders to control it.

I haven't had dandruff since... I also had some grey in my hair and that disappeared. People thought I had dyed it... Nope. My hair was also much thicker.

If you give the body what it needs, it will do the rest.

The best example is this. If you don't change a baby, they will get diaper rash, and rather quickly. Now, imagine your cells bathing in their own waste. That is the main cause of every dis-ease.

Dairy is one of the worst culprits, and meat. As well as anything processed.

Once I finally got my kidneys filtering, by using herbs like stinging nettle or dandelion leaf, then my urine became very cloudy, to the point where it was very strange looking. But that cloudy urine was the waste finally exiting my system. The color of your pee isn't as important as the cloudiness. If you urine is not cloudy, you are not getting rid of the waste products. The cellular waste. Every cell eats and every cell poops... if your system is clogged, which most are, then you will experience problems sooner or later.

The lymphatic system is like your sewer system, it gets rid of cellular waste.

Osteoporosis is common in older people. Calcium is an antacid, like Tums. If your body becomes too acidic, your body will draw calcium from your bones to keep you alive and keep the blood from becoming acidic. If the blood becomes acidic you will die quickly.

High cholesterol... cholesterol is also used by the body to keep itself from becoming acidic.

Peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 10:50 AM by RussianWolf.)
07-08-2019 10:50 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-08-2019 11:00 AM

(07-08-2019 8:32 AM)lukalv Wrote:  I allow myself to dig out the subject. I recently had a hair transplant and I am a bit afraid of using 'mones now. Has anyone noticed a correlation between the use of 'mones and the condition of hair?

Did you get a FUE transplant? I've been using 'mones for years, but not on a daily basis. So I wouldn't know if it does or does not correlate to hair loss. However, I would still like to contribute to this thread, because I've been shedding hair like crazy since 08-09, due to a severe case of seborrhea dermatitis I developed on my scalp, as well as having developed a thyroid condition.

I tried dozens of over the counter shampoos over the years, some worked, but only temporarily, and then I had to stop usage, as they would worsen my condition. The one shampoo that really helped the S.D./shedding was a prescribed shampoo with a 2% solution of Ketoconazole as the active ingredient. The only problem with it, is that I did not like how it affected the texture of my hair. It made it rough and very unmanageable. So I stopped using it after 4-5 times, and kept trying all the over-the-counter products I could find, like the hair-loss "prevention" pills and shampoos, as well as natural/homeopathic treatments, in hopes of finding the right solution.

I even gave Minoxidil a try, and had to stop shortly after because of the really bad side effects on my scalp. I was on Finasteride for years, and the only thing I noticed is that it slowed down the shedding just a bit. I stopped taking it because I was afraid of the long term side effects I read about, and also because I believe it was not helping my thyroid condition.

The one thing that I've found, that surprisingly works on the S.D./shedding better than all those expensive pills and shampoos I have purchased over the years, is the regular Head & Shoulders shampoo, but every now and then my condition would start to get out of control, in which I would have to go back and use the medicated/prescribed shampoo for a short period of time. What I do now is that I take the prescribed shampoo with the 2% solution of Ketoconazole and make a 50/50 mix with the Head & Shoulders in one bottle. That seems to keep the S.D./shedding under control, and my hair doesn't suffer as much, since the Head & Shoulder helps counter the effects of the Ketoconazole.

I've also made major diet changes, with the elimination of most junk foods. I've been wanting to try the celery juicing, as I've read from various sources that it is one of the best and most effective ways to detoxify your body. But unfortunately for me, celery is probably the one vegetable I CAN'T stand the taste or smell of.

I've also been listening to some subliminal tracks for the past 6 months, that are supposed to help in stopping hair loss. I don't know how much the subs have contributed, but all I know is that after making all the changes mentioned above, as well as finding a natural way to treat my thyroid condition, I have noticed a major difference, with a diminished amount of hair shedding of at least 80%.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 12:00 PM by DssMaster.)
07-08-2019 11:00 AM

lukalv
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-08-2019 1:00 PM

(07-08-2019 11:00 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  Did you get a FUE transplant?
Yes, I got a FUE transplant. I thought about it a year and finally decided.
07-08-2019 1:00 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-16-2019 2:05 PM

How has it been so far? I have some members of my family that are balding, I have told a few of my cousins about that option, but they don't believe it is a safe/effective solution.
09-16-2019 2:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Preventing loss of effectiveness jayjayshie 12 4,170 04-07-2014 10:01 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper