Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hair Application Points?!
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Hair Application Points?!
11-01-2012 6:53 AM

I've been reading journals, and have been reading around, and hair application points seems kind of "revolutionary" in that a lot of people are now wearing their mones in their hair.

For those that are: do you find it to have better diffusion as compared to the skin? I know that hair will hold the scent/mone longer. Do you guys/girls see stronger reactions in terms of "hits"?

Personally, I apply on the neck: either side of my adams apple, lower neck, collar bone area (if needed), and the back of my wrist (where I have hair). I'll apply my cover scent (if I use it) on the very sides of my neck, my chest/lower neck, and the back of my wrists after the mones dry.

Thoughts on the hair applications?

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
11-01-2012 6:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hair Application Points?!
11-01-2012 8:09 AM

Back when i was using Androtics products I used my hair for mostly socials or P83.

I would get complements and i remember some P83 hooliganism.

I stopped though because i use gel in my hair which i'm assuming is killing diffusion. I also put androstadienone up there as well.

If you don't use gel, then i would assume it's a perfect place.

I may start testing there again. True Love would be an excellent product to try that.

Whatever you do though, never put androstanone products in your hair. I can only ...imagine the hell one would go through by putting too much New Pheromone Additive in your hair.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 8:11 AM by okyoureabeast.)
11-01-2012 8:09 AM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-01-2012 10:07 AM

I use gel, but I was thinking I could just spray it over once I have my hair gelled and ready to go. If it's the dropper stuff, I could just drop my dosage into the gel before I apply it..

I think I tried this with the AV one time and it worked and I was like "HOLY HELL?!"

Gotta go back and find that journal entry.. but this could be interesting. Definitely thinking about doing it with some of the standalones and mixes, rather than New Pheromone Additive and A1..

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo

Samples:
11-01-2012 10:07 AM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-02-2012 11:47 AM

I've stopped using mones on my hair bc it was stating to thin out...I'm not 100% sure that it was the mones, but I had been using Laid Straight Kinky spray daily for about 6 months when I started to notice that it's getting thin and falling out more than usual. I'm afraid the none will create extra DHT in my scalp. DHT causes baldness. Like I said I'm not really sure pheromone products with none can create DHT in the hair and scalp but I'm not taking any chances, and with my hair getting thin since I started to use the Laid regularly, I honestly would rather play it safe.

Hopefully someone knows if it's possible? Does anyone know?

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
11-02-2012 11:47 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-02-2012 1:32 PM

(11-01-2012 6:53 AM)bored4life Wrote:  I've been reading journals, and have been reading around, and hair application points seems kind of "revolutionary" in that a lot of people are now wearing their mones in their hair.

For those that are: do you find it to have better diffusion as compared to the skin? I know that hair will hold the scent/mone longer. Do you guys/girls see stronger reactions in terms of "hits"?

Personally, I apply on the neck: either side of my adams apple, lower neck, collar bone area (if needed), and the back of my wrist (where I have hair). I'll apply my cover scent (if I use it) on the very sides of my neck, my chest/lower neck, and the back of my wrists after the mones dry.

I've applied Alfa Maschio to my hair with a hit seemingly a day later even. Immediately after application it's easy to quickly lather through the hair with the tips of my fingers.

My mother is highly sensitive to that pheromone mix however regardless of whether it's added to my hair or wrists/back of neck/along the jawline. Which that in itself can be problematic. I can only get away with a small amount of androstadienone slipping underneath her nose. (more than 2 drops of androstadienone or even one spray of AM and she complains about the 'cologne')

The most I can say is hair application seems to work equally as effective as far as I know. Though, I've never applied the solo molecule androstadienone into my hair ever period.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-02-2012 1:32 PM

bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-02-2012 2:24 PM

I wouldn't, personally, apply the single molecules and stronger products in hair. For more buffered products like AD products, and some LAL, maybe even SteveO's concoctions.. I'm thinking about trying it.

Lexy brought up a good point, don't wanna lose hair at 22 years old.. I'm already starting to get the white hair (4-5 strands)! Can't be getting bald at the same time.

The Journal

Arsenal:

Samples:
11-02-2012 2:24 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

11-02-2012 2:41 PM

I would be careful with heavy long term usage of products that has Androsterone/Epi-Androsterone, DHEA/S. They are all weak steroids that are dosed in mcg range but with alcohol carrier easily penetrating the skin, there is no telling what it can do over time.

Back before I stopped using pheromones for a month, I did notice hair thinning/shedding around my widow's peak area. New areas of facial hair sprung up also

As soon as I stopped using mones and took some saw palmetto, well what do you know? Problem stopped.

I srill use Glace on my hair from time to time.

(11-02-2012 11:47 AM)Lexy Wrote:  I've stopped using mones on my hair bc it was stating to thin out...I'm not 100% sure that it was the mones, but I had been using Laid Straight Kinky spray daily for about 6 months when I started to notice that it's getting thin and falling out more than usual. I'm afraid the none will create extra DHT in my scalp. DHT causes baldness. Like I said I'm not really sure pheromone products with none can create DHT in the hair and scalp but I'm not taking any chances, and with my hair getting thin since I started to use the Laid regularly, I honestly would rather play it safe.

Hopefully someone knows if it's possible? Does anyone know?
Have plenty of experience with LAID Hair Paste/Shampoo on the hair. I wouldn't say it's stronger but the bigger surface area of the hair permits very good diffusion. It's an ideal spot to apply your socials as a result.

(11-01-2012 6:53 AM)bored4life Wrote:  I've been reading journals, and have been reading around, and hair application points seems kind of "revolutionary" in that a lot of people are now wearing their mones in their hair.

11-02-2012 2:41 PM
idle
Vendor

11-02-2012 4:41 PM

Recently i stopped using my hair too.

Not for any health or hair thinning reasons.

Believe it or not i notice that using mones in the hair changes their properties.
so now i only use MONES to SKIN contact at all time.
No mones on clothing or hair.

Only some social feel good mones i do use on the hair after hair gel has dried up.
a feel good pheromone is a feel good it does not matter if on skin or not ;)

Putting the XS back into life™
11-02-2012 4:41 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-03-2012 12:34 AM

Interesting thoughts. I used L2K2, 1.5 sprays on my hair, and I think it might have intensified the product a little bit. Although my total dosage was 3 sprays total anyways (because of two half sprays from the bottle), I felt like I had a larger cloud with the hair. Not quite sure whether it was the placebo effect, or if it was working, but I noticed that it spread out over more of a distance.

Could have just been me though. I think, for health reasons, and all of the above mentioned problems, I'm going to avoid the hair on my head, but I'm going to use the back of my wrist instead of the inside of my wrist and see how that works. Cologne seems to last longer for me when applied to the back of my wrist (with the hair) rather than the inside, and I'm assuming its because it has to do with the hair..

More testing is definite needed. Thanks all for the responses..

The Journal

Arsenal:

Samples:
11-03-2012 12:34 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-03-2012 1:15 AM

Unfortunately I don't go out as much as I would like to but I feel that the diffusion on my hair is way better than my skin especially because I have really dry skin that does not add sillage in any way. Even if I do moisturize it doesn't always seem like a big difference. It might be a placebo effect from me being able to smell the scent package though but with more testing I can have a better answer.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
11-03-2012 1:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good application points for dienone sensitive folks? Futureman 5 2,360 03-19-2015 2:42 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  AV application points alonaxis 0 1,293 06-01-2013 7:05 AM
Last Post: alonaxis
  Best Application Points when wearing a suit? xtraspecial 3 2,428 05-11-2012 10:40 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial