Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
HYPNOTICA SOCIAL
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: HYPNOTICA SOCIAL
07-31-2011 11:04 AM

From the product website:

Quote:Hypnotica has been created for those who want to shine, people like you who desire a fluidity to their social interactions. People who want to stand out as special, make friends, have a high level of acceptance and influence over others.

Not everyone is looking for an alpha product, or a sexual product for that matter. Hypnotica is the answer for those who simply want to be more charismatic, stand out as special, have great conversations and make new friends in a natural and easy manner.

Hypnotica also lends itself as a companion to alpha products that may be just a bit too much. Hypnotica can smooth out the alpha and help you to find that sweet spot for attraction and influence that must be achieved by a level of personal calibration that cannot be acquired by dosing alone.

Hypnotica contains four mesmerizing human pheromones that work on both sexes and any sexual taste.

If this product performs anywhere near how it is advertised, it will be just what I'm looking for. I can get the alpha hits, I can see the sexual hits, but the charisma and social hits have eluded me so far. I think a "charisma and magnetism" product has not really been perfected yet.

"...four mesmerizing human pheromones...." If it works, I think these must be altogether new molecules that are not widely known about. I doubt that I could wear any combo of "old guard" molecules and get anything close to a charisma effect.

I hope Garry has cracked the code.
07-31-2011 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2011 11:14 AM

The price\quantity ratio is really a "turn off" but maybe i will give it a try,since i really like LA products.
07-31-2011 11:14 AM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-31-2011 4:39 PM

I couldn't stand it any longer. I emailed Garry about HS. You'll know when I know.
07-31-2011 4:39 PM
Italian Dog
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-31-2011 6:25 PM

Thanks Garry, You must have been reading here, He has lowered the price of HYPNOTICA SOCIAL it is now $47.97 I will now place my order. ;)
07-31-2011 6:25 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-01-2011 8:09 AM

Garry's products have always worked well for me and the service is exceptional, my order is in.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
08-01-2011 8:09 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-01-2011 8:32 AM

Have my order as well on Hypnotica. Got to say it again, the service from LA is excellent (yes, i know, Pheroman already mentioned that). Again i got the shipping confirmation the same day i sent the order. Cant get any better than that.
I also made a new order of AV. This time unscented, to see how it goes with my own cologne.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 8:33 AM by Q-Tips.)
08-01-2011 8:32 AM
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

08-01-2011 9:47 AM

I have to say, I'm quite curious about what this stuff does. From what I have read about Liquid Alchemy, there's a good chance I'll be buying a few things from them. Still, I don't want to get carried away and unfortunately I'm on a budget.

I'm still having problems putting together what product is for what. Nude (without the Alpha) seems to be a social lubricant aswell. The question is: What's the diff and is it significant? With that I don't so much mean the chemical composition, but rather the actual effect.

Cheers!
Chris
08-01-2011 9:47 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

08-01-2011 9:59 AM

I'm glad you guys are hopping on this one early. To me, the description has "job interview" written all over it.
08-01-2011 9:59 AM

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-01-2011 6:24 PM

(08-01-2011 9:59 AM)dbot Wrote:  I'm glad you guys are hopping on this one early. To me, the description has "job interview" written all over it.

I didn't get that from the description. What caught my attention was it "helps to make you appear as a charismatic socially skilled person." If true, that would make it a good mix for anytime, including job interviews.

I've been hoping for a "charm and magnetism" product that is as effective as some of the respect and alpha dog mixes. I hope this is it.

I went ahead and placed my order for this one. It's about 1:30pm in Hawaii, I hope he gets mine in the mail today for delivery on Fri or Sat. I can't wait to try it.
08-01-2011 6:24 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-02-2011 2:19 AM

I'm hoping for it to be charismatic/social without the beta inducing effect. I do tend to shy away from using social products on their own (Scent of Eros is still very good) as they seem to be value reducing for me in interactions.

It would be good to have a standalone social product though, one that manages to tread that difficult middle path.

And yea, it would be awesome to see Gary here. I swear I thought I saw a user name called Gary Nelson. Thought that was him, maybe not.
08-02-2011 2:19 AM

Share This Thread